Kenton Worthington Nu Skin Millionaire One Team Global System

Kenton Worthington is the ultimate Nu Skin Enterprises Success Story.

He is a Team Elite member and is one of Nu Skin’s top 20 producers.

And he’s only been with the company for about ten years now (at the time of this writing).

I learned about Kenton Worthington while watching some YouTube videos about network marketing and was very impressed by him.

What I enjoyed most about the Kenton Worthington video was the passion this guy had.

He is a fireball of energy and enthusiasm.

He’s a young guy in his mid to late 30s.

But don’t let that fool you.

He has absolutely exploded on the scene in our industry.

I’d consider him one of the top network marketers in the world.

He first started his Nu Skin business in 2003, after spending six years with a different network marketing company.

Since 2003, he has built a huge down line that spans 27 countries.

Kenton Worthington has helped launch Nu Skin markets in China, Hungary, Columbia and South Africa.

Most of his Nu Skin down line are in European countries, such as Hungary and Turkey.

He learned about the company from Nu Skin Team Elite Nathan Ricks.

Nathan Ricks is one of the top earners in all of Nu Skin.

Kenton Worthington participates in the One Team Global System with Nathan Ricks.

He built his business by talking with people face-to-face.

Whenever he sponsored new people, he helped them achieve success.

He is a dynamic leader, motivator, trainer, and incredible coach.

Most importantly he knows how to develop leaders!

His brother, Richard, is also a top earner with the company.

Nu Skin is one of the top 20 largest multi-level marketing companies in the world.

It’s been around for more than 25 years, and is one of only a few billion dollar MLM companies.

Best of all, it’s positioned for long-term growth.

If you were ever considering joining Nu Skin, Kenton Worthington is the type of guy you would want for a sponsor.

If you have ever worked with Kenton Worthington personally, I would love to hear from you.

Just leave a comment to this post.

1. Nu Skin Product Review: The Top 20 List
  2. Craig Bryson: Nu Skin Founding Distributor and Success Story
  3. John and Giselle Sexsmith: GPN and Nu Skin Leaders
  4. Nu Skin My Victory AC Chocolate Vanilla Shake Review
  5. Nathan Ricks Nu Skin Team Elite One Team Global Founder

Kenton Worthington Quoteskenton worthington

“The kiss of death in our business is to not believe someone else can do it, to believe that there’s something inside of you that isn’t in them.”

“It’s not just about the actions, it’s about how you do the actions. There needs to come some spirit and passion and heart and soul into what you’re doing, and all of a sudden the results you’re experiencing change.”

“People are just waiting for a leader to stand up. They are waiting for someone to have the courage to be themselves, to make a decision, take a risk and be who they really are and move forward for their dreams.”

Source for Quotes

Kenton Worthington Videos

You can visit the Kenton Worthington blog to learn more about him.

You can also connect with him on Facebook.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Nu Skin in any way. Nu Skin is a registered trademark.

129 thoughts on “Kenton Worthington Nu Skin Millionaire One Team Global System

Teams like this give people who that they can see their goal come to pass. I have never worked with Nu Skin but I am considering it. I mean the people all seem to know so much and when you get on a good team where like minded people want the same goal, you can go so far and it is hard to fall off the road when you surround yourself with positive and motivating people.

From what I found online he does conference calls, some seminars and even webinars. Maybe someone else can chime in and share some extra details.

3. Donald

Kenton is tremendous. Even that is an understatement. He helped me create a plan of attack for my Nu Skin business and he provides a great example to follow.

4. Denise

I never even heard of the guy Kenton Worthington until I read this blog post and watched the video you shared. This guy is awesome. I’m not in Nu Skin, but I can tell that I could learn a lot from studying what he has to say.

I say a big amen to that comment Chuck. No matter what MLM a person is with, or even if we run traditional businesses, we can all learn from people such as Kenton Worthington and Nathan Ricks. These guys have a great business sense and something else I also love to hear is how Kenton managed his by talking with all face to face. The “old school” system still works. People like Kenton have proved that.

5. Andrew

We’re on Kenton’s team in Nu Skin and I have to agree with everyone else who has commented by saying that he is the best upline ever. He’s accessible and he does what he can to help you succeed. He won’t build your business for you, but if you are putting in the work he is there to help.

6. Alice

We met Kenton Worthington for the first time last year at convention. This guy is really nice, smart and sexy!

7. Joey

If you are struggling in your Nu Skin business, stop what you are doing and take some time to study what Kenton Worthington has to say. When it comes to the products, sponsoring others and building a business, he is the best around.

8. Jody

He still builds his business offline mostly. That says a lot about old school MLM and Nu Skin. You still have to roll up your sleeves, get out there and talk to people.

9. Stacy

Gotta love Kenton. This guy is the bomb! He is not only a master at MLM, but he is a master at people skills, sales and recruiting.

10. Lucy

I enjoyed watching Kenton’s videos on YouTube. He’s really fun to watch and you can learn so much from him, regardless of what company you are affiliated with.

11. Larry

This guy is awesome. I watched him give a Nu Skin presentation a few years back and you could tell from his voice, posture and esteem that he was successful. I regret not joining his team that night.

12. Mike

I once read that Kenton Worthington has personally sponsored more than 100 people into his Nu Skin business and that his team has more than 30,000 people on it. I cannot confirm that, but it does sound really impressive.

13. Angel

I’m very new to Nu Skin and have never heard of Kenton Worthington before. But after reading this, I’m going to study the guy and learn what I can from him.

14. Luke

I wish my sponsor was even 10% as squared away as this guy is. Kenton, you are the man! Thanks for sharing so much value with the rest of us. Thanks for being a good example.

Unfortunately, most people who join MLM team up with the wrong person. And that’s one of the reasons they fail. Teaming up with a guy like Kenton can really shorten your learning curve.

15. Victor

I would love to meet Kenton Worthington. I’ve been in the business just about two years now and have achieved moderate success. It would be nice to sit down for a lunch with this guy and pick his brain.

16. Luke

I am crossline from Kenton Worthington, but I still listen to everything this guy has to say. When it comes to Nu Skin, he is one of the best around.

17. Karen

I really don’t know how anyone could say anything bad about Kenton Worthington. He treats people very well and handles himself as a professional.

18. David

Cool dude! I love the haircut. On a serious note, you should listen to what this guy has to say. He knows what he is talking about.

19. Jason

I met Kenton Worthington at a Nu Skin event last year and was really impressed. Considering he is a millionaire, he is a really humble guy.

20. Joel

I’m about 40 levels deep in his Nu Skin team. He is there for ANYONE on his team who has a good attitude and is willing to put in the work it takes to succeed.

21. Kerry

Kenton Worthington is my business hero. He’s young, successful, good looking, and he has his heart in the right place.

22. Susan

I’m on his team, way, way down! But boy am I grateful for that. He does so much for his team and as a result his team admires, respects and loves him!

23. Michelle

He makes some great points in the video you shared. Nu Skin is here to stay. We have great products that are unique and life changing. Get on the bus or get run over baby!

24. Ricky

Never met the guy, but I would like to. He sounds like a great leader with tons of product and business knowledge.

25. Rick

Kenton Worthington is a living legend in Nu Skin! This guy travels all over the world, opening up new markets and expanding his downline in many different countries.

26. Gloria

This guy is a smooth talker and sounds like a used car salesman. No wonder he has done so well in MLM.

He is a great speaker. But I believe he’s achieved success because of his vision, his work ethic and discipline. Being a smooth talker will only take you so far.

27. Neil

I’m in Amway and I wish my upline was as nice, smart and successful as Kenton is. No wonder he has made it to the top of the organization.

28. Terry

Kenton has a great story. This guy is the epitome of what success looks like in this industry. He’s humble, kind and very driven.

29. Bill

From what I read online, Kenton had some experience with another network marketing company before he joined Nu Skin. I’m not sure how much success he has had with that company, but his success with Nu Skin is amazing.

30. Jeff

Kenton is a great guy. He definitely knows how to build a team in Nu Skin. He is one of the top income earners and he knows how to find and develop leaders.

31. Maria

I met Kenton Worthington at a convention in 2009. The guy is very humble and likable. We talked for a few minutes and he even offered to help me build my team, even though I am not in his downline.

That’s really cool that you got to meet Kenton. What you said just validates my feelings about the guy. Anyone who is willing to help someone who’s not even on their team is a great leader.

32. Sally

Kenton Worthington is a legend in our industry. If you are serious about building a downline, he would be a great mentor to follow. Whether you are in Nu Skin or not, you should listen to his training and teachings. He is filled with wisdom about entrepreneurship, leadership and network marketing.

33. Lance

Dynamite guy! That is how I would describe Kenton. He’s helped me get my business off the ground, up and running. I learn something valuable, every time I listen to him speak. He is a classy guy!

Glad to hear that Kenton Worthington has helped you out Lance. Keep up the good work and follow his lead. Things will turn out well for you if you do.

34. Denise

Kenton told me I could build a business and I actually believed him. I spent two years trying to build a Nu Skin business and never made a dollar profit! I feel like I wasted two years of my life that I will never get back.

35. David

I’m part of his team, many levels deep. Great leader. Great guy. I can’t think of anyone more deserving!

Consider yourself lucky, David. Make sure you follow his lead and there is no doubt in my mind that you will achieve success with Nu Skin too.

36. Richard

I’ve watched all of his YouTube videos and amazed at how successful he has become in our industry, even at such a young age!

37. Ben

Thanks for introducing me to Kenton Worthington, Chuck. I plan on watching a few of his videos online to learn more about him.

38. Nicole

Thanks for the write up about Kenton, Chuck. I hope you can get his name out there so more people can find out how great of a guy he really is.

39. Marcy

Kenton Worthington is one of the best distributors in the world, especially when it comes to building your business in foreign markets. In fact, he is a master at building international teams. If you live outside the US and want to join Nu Skin, this is the guy you would want as your sponsor.

40. Casey

All I can say is WOW. Reading Kenton’s story is very inspiring. What he has accomplished with Nu Skin is nothing short of amazing.

41. David

Nu Skin is a great company. There’s no doubt in my mind WHY Kenton made it to the top ranks. He caught the vision and did the work. Very few people are capable of doing that.

42. Dennis

What a great speaker? He’s really good in front of the camera and seems to have a lot of confidence.

Being confident and being a good speaker will definitely help you with your business. I’m not sure if he started out that way though. He probably paid his dues and developed those skills as he went along.

43. Todd

I’m on Kenton’s team and I have to tell you how AWESOME he is. He’s always training and helping his team and looking for leaders who want to run with the business. If you are considering Nu Skin he is the type of sponsor and upline you would want to work with.

1. Alyson

Gotta love Kenton. He is one of the few guys who has actually achieved success in Nu Skin. For every guy like him there are probably several thousand people who lost their shirt.

44. Jerry

My neighbor is on this guy’s team and she gave me a CD of one of his talks. I never joined the business but I did like what the guy had to say.

45. Jessica

I’ve spent three years with the company now and this guy is hands down my favorite success story in the company!

46. Nolan

Kenton is really a great guy. While he is friendly and laid back he has a work ethic that would outperform just about anyone.

47. Chuck

Kenton is a great guy, a great leader, and amazing distributor. He is everything you want in a leader. I only hope to get even 10% of the success he has.

Hi Chuck,

I’m glad you think highly of Kenton. He is a great guy. But don’t sell yourself short. Anyone can do what he has done if they put in the work.

48. Denise

Kenton is the man! His makes things really simple and easy to understand. I’ve been following his leadership for almost five months now and I finally have a profitable business. Hopefully, by this time next year I can be making a few grand a month so I can quit my job.

Good for you, Denise. Follow his lead, take massive action, tweak what you do and press forward. There is no doubt in my mind that you will be successful.

49. Michael

Kenton Worthington is such as great leader. I’ve been in his Nu Skin downline for almost five years now. I’ve learned so much from his trainings and teachings. Hats off to this guy. If you are considering ACN, try to get him as your sponsor!

50. Larry

Kenton Worthington is an amazing leader. He does such an outstanding job teaching people what it takes to succeed in Nu Skin. He has seminars, training calls and does group training to help people on his team, and people not on his team. I truly believe he has the new distributor’s best interests at heart and really cares about helping people succeed. I’ve met the guy in person and can only hope that I can achieve similar success with Nu Skin.

I’d had to agree with you, Larry. He is a great guy and he really does care about his team. That’s one of the major reasons he has become so successful with Nu Skin.

51. Courtney

Kenton has so much charisma. He is such a great leader, especially considering he is so young. He travels the world all the time, building businesses in many different countries. You can learn a lot by studying this guy.

Courtney

One thing that Kenton has done based upon this description is branch out into other areas, even those outside of the United States. I think that this is a great thing to do. You shouldn’t limit yourself to just this country, but you should jump at the opportunity to offer what you have to people everywhere. Then you are maximizing your earning potential and profit.

Good point Diamond. There are more people who live outside of America than in America. And I’ve also found that people in other countries are much more hard working and motivated. Most Americans are lazy and aren’t willing to work hard to achieve success. Working in a MLM Company that only does business in America is a bad decision. Leveraging other foreign markets is the way to go. And Kenton knows that!

Face to face meetings go over great with the people you’re trying to sell. Unfortunately, most people don’t have the time to sit down with every single prospect. This problem can be allayed with services like Skype, Tinychat or others which allow for virtual conferences. If you want your network marketing company to succeed, do everything you can to make that happen.

Leveraging technology is a great way to reach more people. I agree with you the face to face communication is the best course of action though.

54. Annette

I’ve watched a few Kenton Worthington videos on YouTube. This guy is absolutely amazing. To be so young and earn a seven figure income in direct sales. It’s just so hard to believe. I hope I can build a successful Nu Skin business like he has.

Annette

Kenton is a great guy, Annette. He’s worked really hard and done what most distributors only dream of. And that’s why he has achieved so much success with Nu Skin. Plus, he has a good mentor: Nathan Ricks.