A unique company in the world of MLM, I must first tell you that the management of KaratBars International claims their business is not multilevel marketing… MLM, but is considered an e-commerce company with an affiliate program.
Personally, when I look at the operations of KaratBars, they come closer to being an MLM company that has an e-commerce format.
But there is really no reason to debate this.
In today’s post, we are going to look at the facts. These are the top 10 cool facts about KaratBars MLM.
#1: When Founded
KaratBars International was founded in 2011.
#2: Who Founded
KaratBars was founded by Harald Seiz.
The headquarters for KaratBars is in Stuttgart, Germany.
When KaratBars was an idea, the price of gold had skyrocketed. So that is what it would be… Gold.
The company has various products based around precious gold:
- Classic KaratBar – 1 gram bar of gold in a card.
- Karatpay Cash Gold – These cash gold cards can be used to pay.
- Country KaratBars – Like the classic, the cards depict the country your request.
- Special KaratBar – These cards come in various themes such as New Years, Christmas or yys they are maybe Thanksgiving.
- Collector KaratBar – It may be a sport’s hero or a historic day in history, these are KaratBar cards made for collectors.
- KaratBars Branding Cards – You order what you want on the card. Brand it, so to speak.
As you can see, all the products are gold related.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Three Feet from Gold: A Valuable Lesson for Network Marketers
- The Golden Rule of Network Marketing
- Watkins Summit Group Steve Bretzke Gold Executive
- Bringing Out the Best in People
- Top 25 Ways to Avoid Scams Online
#5: No Purchase Affiliate
Remember that I mentioned the company says they are an e-commerce company with an affiliate program.
So when I look closer, I do find some truth in this statement because you do not have to purchase any of the products and you can still promote the KaratBars and earn a commission from any sales you receive.
#6: How To Get Bigger And Better Compensation
As mentioned, you can join for free and receive small commissions when someone purchases any of the gold products. But, the compensation can be much better if you purchase one of the starter packages. They are:
- Bronze: $135
- Silver: $350
- Gold: $800
- or the VIP Package: $2,000
#7: Under German Legalities
While KaratBars now operates in well over 100 countries, the company and system falls under German laws and jurisdiction.
#8: Ways To Make Money
When you have purchased a starter package, there are 7 ways you can make money:
- Direct Commissions
- Unilevel Bonuses
- Generation Bonuses
- Package Bonuses
- Dual Team Bonuses
- KaratBars Pool
- and KaratBars Gold Fund
#9: Pure Gold
The 1 gram gold bars you purchase through KaratBars are 999.9% gold. No alloys are added which means you are getting top of the line gold.
The KaratBars Compensation plan is a binary plan. You build 2 legs and you get compensated on the lesser of the 2.
If you review the many reviews online about KaratBars, you will find both positive and negative.
The one thing I will say is, KaratBars is not a scam. Yes, the gold is higher priced then you would pay at a normal broker, but the ability to make money does seem to make up for the added costs.
Gold is a good investment. Keep in mind that gold always has and always will carry value.
So what are your thoughts?
Post any and all below and thank you for visiting.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with KaratBars International. This information is provided as a service for your education.