Here is my month in review for June 2016 for my OnlineMLMCommunity.com blog and my MLM Business. I post these results on my website every month to show you the power of being consistent in your business AND to be accountable to my readers and fans for what I do (and don’t do) in my business.
June was a great month for me overall. I experimented with some new advertising sources and got some good leads. My MLM Team grew nice and steady.
It was my birthday month and I knew that most people in our industry take the entire month of June off. It’s that time of year where people get married, the kids are out of school; people go on vacation and endless other distractions.
My website traffic for all my websites normally slows down a bit in the summer. I consider it a normal business cycle.
All things aside, I still accomplished most of my goals for the month and did what I said I was going to do.
My Goals for June 2016
Here were my goals for June 2016. I have them broken down into two categories: one for my blog and one for my MLM Business. I set specific goals each month so I have something to aim for.
- Publish 20 new blog posts
- Publish 40 podcasts
- Send weekly training email to list every Wednesday and Sunday
- Send out 60 handwritten notes
- Revise/Edit 20 posts
- Leave 20 blog comments
- Personally sponsor 4 new reps
My Daily Mode of Operation for June 2016:
- Publish one new blog post per day, Monday through Friday
- Publish one podcast per day, Monday through Friday
- Post 3-5 updates in my Facebook Mastermind Group every day
- Send training email to my list every Wednesday and Sunday
- Follow up with new leads daily by phone, SKYPE or email every day
- Mail out two hand written notes every day
- Read for 30 minutes per day
- Communicate with 2 team members every day
*** On average, this takes me about two hours per day to accomplish.
Stats and Results for My MLM Blog and MLM Business June 2016
- Total Visitors: 38,672 (previous month: 37,393)
- Unique Visitors: 32,110 (previous month: 31,126)
- Total Page Views: 52,115 (previous month: 51,636)
- Visits Per Day: 1289.1 (previous month: 1206.2)
- Unique Visitors Per Day: 1070.3 (previous month: 1004.1)
- Page Views Per Day: 1737.2 (previous month: 1,665.7)
- Keywords Searched to Find My Blog: 2,256 (previous month: 1,854)
- New MLM Boot Camp Leads: 445 (previous month: 430)
- Leads for my Primary MLM Company: 50 (previous month: 105)
- Total New Leads: 495 (previous month: 535)
- Elite Marketing Pro Leads: 942 (previous month: 402)
- Facebook Mastermind Group Members: 916 (previous month: 848)
- Published 25 blog posts (previous month: 25)
- Revised 32 old blog posts (previous month: 22)
- Added 16 blog comments (previous month: 36)
- Published 40 podcasts (previous month: 25)
- Total monthly Podcast downloads: 5,599 (previous month: 6,989)
- Personally sponsored 5 new distributors into my primary MLM Company (previous month: 4)
- Sent out 61 handwritten notes (previous month: 66)
- Read 3 books (previous month: 4)
- Added 36 new team members to my primary MLM Company (previous month: 40)
- Sent weekly emails to team and lists
Here is where I came up short with my goals:
- I only read three books instead of four
Top 5 Most Popular Posts/Pages on My Blog in June 2016
Here were the top five most visited blog posts and pages on my website in June 2016:
- Top 27 Amway Diamonds of All Time
- Top 50 MLM Companies of All Time
- Amway Legend Ron Puryear Death Tribute
- Top 10 Herbalife Marketing Tips
- Top 40 MLM Books of All Time
Four of these five pages are consistently part of my top five most visited pages every single month. The only exception this month was the tribute page about Amway Diamond Ron Puryear’s death.
Top Income Streams in June 2016
I have about 40 different income streams on this blog, with three to five that are rock solid and very consistent every single month. Here were my top three performers in June 2016.
Personal Development in June 2016
Here are the three books that I read in June 2016:
- No B.S Brand Building by Dan Kennedy
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Surviving at the Top by Donald Trump
*** I will post a review of each of these books in the months to come.
What’s Ahead in July?
July should be a good month for my business. I’m going to work really hard the first two weeks of the month because I get to spend the second two weeks of the month with my son. The summer is normally slower than other months, but I will still be in production mode.
I also finish up my group’s 90 day challenge on July 14th.
That being said, here are my goals for the month of July.
- Publish 21 new blog posts
- Publish 21 podcasts
- Send weekly training email to list every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday
- Send out 31 handwritten notes
- Redo/Edit/Revise 21 posts
- Leave 21 blog comments
- Create 21 YouTube Videos
- Do Facebook Live 21 times
My Primary MLM Company
- Personally sponsor 4 new reps
Overall, June 2016 was a great month for my MLM Business and blog. My website traffic is staying fairly steady. I remained very productive and accomplished most of the goals I set out for myself.
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below to tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.