Here is my month in review for July 2016 for my OnlineMLMCommunity.com blog and my MLM Business.
You should know upfront that I am a numbers guy.
Many of you already know that.
I track EVERYTHING in my business.
If you can’t track it you don’t know what’s working, what isn’t working and what you can improve upon.
I believe that every business owner should keep a close eye on the numbers to monitor their business growth.
I post these results on my blog to stay accountable to myself and my website visitors.
I say none of this to brag.
Instead, I want to show you what is possible when you are persistent and consistent.
You should also know that July is historically my slowest month of the year for ALL of my businesses.
People are on vacation, kids are out of school, people are getting married, or are spending time at the beach.
Simply put, they are away from the internet and enjoying life (good for them).
My website traffic for both my websites slows down a lot in the summer.
It’s just a normal business cycle.
Despite the slowdown, I still had a great month.
My Goals for July 2016
Here were my goals for July 2016.
I have them broken down into two categories: one for my blog and one for my MLM Business.
I set specific goals each month so I have something to aim for.
- Publish 21 new blog posts
- Publish 21 podcasts
- Send weekly training email to list every Wednesday and Sunday
- Send out 31 handwritten notes
- Revise/Edit 21 posts
- Leave 21 blog comments
- Create 21 YouTube videos
- Do 21 Facebook live videos
- Personally sponsor 4 new reps
My Daily Mode of Operation for July 2016:
- Publish one new blog post per day, Monday through Friday
- Publish one podcast per day, Monday through Friday
- Post 3-5 updates in my Facebook Mastermind Group every day
- Send training email to my list every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday
- Follow up with new leads daily by phone, SKYPE or email every day
- Mail out one hand written note every day
- Leave one blog comment per day (Monday through Friday)
- Publish 1 YouTube video per day (Monday through Friday)
- Publish 1 Facebook live video per day (Monday through Friday)
- Read for 30 to 60 minutes per day
- Communicate with 2 team members every day
*** On average, this takes me about two hours per day to accomplish (not counting the reading).
Stats and Results for My MLM Blog and MLM Business July 2016
- Total Visitors: 42,146 (previous month: 38,672)
- Unique Visitors: 34,768 (previous month: 32,1101)
- Total Page Views: 57,183 (previous month: 52,115)
- Visits Per Day: 1,359.5 (previous month: 1289.1)
- Unique Visitors Per Day: 1,121.5 (previous month: 1070.3)
- Page Views Per Day: 1,844.6 (previous month: 1,737.2)
- Keywords Searched to Find My Blog: 2,143 (previous month: 2,256)
- New MLM Boot Camp Leads: 377 (previous month: 445)
- Leads for my Primary MLM Company: 616 (previous month: 50)
- Total New Leads: 993 (previous month: 495)
- Elite Marketing Pro Leads: 581 (previous month: 942)
- Facebook Mastermind Group Members: 1,048 (previous month: 916)
- Published 23 blog posts (previous month: 25)
- Revised 28 old blog posts (previous month: 32)
- Added 60 blog comments (previous month: 16)
- Published 24 podcasts (previous month: 40)
- Total monthly Podcast downloads: 6,731 (previous month: 5,599)
- Personally sponsored 5 new distributors into my primary MLM Company (previous month: 5)
- Sent out 31 handwritten notes (previous month: 61)
- Read 6 books (previous month: 3)
- Added 24 new team members to my primary MLM Company (previous month: 36)
- Sent weekly emails to team and lists (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Here is where I came up short with my goals:
- I only made 15 Facebook Live videos instead of 21
- I did not make any YouTube videos, even though I had a goal of making 21
Top 5 Most Popular Posts/Pages on My Blog in July 2016
Here were the top five most visited blog posts and pages on my website in July 2016:
- Top 27 Amway Diamonds of All Time
- Top 50 MLM Companies of All Time
- Top 10 Herbalife Marketing Tips
- Home Page
- Amway Legend Ron Puryear Death Tribute
These do change each month, but not much. The home page normally doesn’t make the top five. Also, the Ron Puryear page is popular because he recently passed away.
Top Income Streams in July 2016
I have about 40 different income streams on this blog, with three to five that are rock solid and very consistent every single month. Here were my top five performers in July 2016.
Personal Development in July 2016
Here are the six books that I read in July 2016:
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Building an Empire by Brian Carruthers
- Recruiting Up by David Ward
- Recruit & Grow Rich by David Ward
- Fast Start Field Manual by Clay Stevens
- Networking from Venus by Carrie Dickie
*** I will post a review of each of these books in the months to come.
What’s Ahead in August?
August is going to be a great month. I am back in the saddle and getting ready for my 90 Day Challenge that starts on September 1st.
Here are my goals for the month of August.
- Publish 31 new blog posts
- Publish 31 podcasts
- Send weekly training email to list every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday
- Send out 31 handwritten notes
- Redo/Edit/Revise blog posts from April, May, June and July
- Leave 62 blog comments
- Add 500 comments to my website
My Primary MLM Company
- Personally sponsor 6 new reps
There you have it folks. It was a great month of July and I am stoked about August.
I hope you have a great month as well.
I encourage all of you to keep track of your own stats and monitor your progress.
You will be amazed at what you could accomplish in a few years just by being persistent and consistent and striving to get better every single day.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.