As a freelance writer, I am often writing material related to investing. These articles range from cryptocurrencies to Wall Street and everything in between. So when Chuck mentioned writing a review of the network marketing company called iMarketsLive, my investing sense jumped to attention quickly.
After all, this is a network marketing company that is all about investing.
Are you familiar with iMarketsLive? If not, you will be when you read this post and you will be able to make an informed decision whether it is worth joining this MLM or not.
I will explain about the company history, leadership, services and compensation plan. I will also give any pros and cons how I see it and from others.
Disclaimer: We (myself and Online MLM Community) are not affiliated with iMarketsLive. We are not compensated by the company or any of its members for this review. This is strictly for educational purposes only.
The History Of iMarketsLive
Forex trading has become huge! You may wonder what Forex is and to explain in an easy way, it is trading on world currencies. Pitting one currency against another. Let’s say you predict the U.S. Dollar will gain more then the Japanese Yen, so you invest in that prediction.
That is, in a nutshell, Forex trading.
So iMarketsLive was started in 2013 being a MLM that offered ways and means to invest in Forex. The company is headquartered in New York City.
The iMarketsLive Leadership
The two co-founders and leaders behind the iMarkets system are:
- CEO Christopher Terry – Christopher Terry has been a full time trader in Forex, Futures and Equities since 1998.
- CFO Isis De La Torre – With a long banking career in Puerto Rico and the education to back it up, Isis knows how to handle and invest money.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Investing in Your Own MLM Business: What You Should Know
- Top 20 Reasons To Buy Bitcoin
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency MLM Companies
- My Website Isn’t Making Money: Top 11 Things to Do About It
- How to Build a MLM Pipeline: And Why You Need One
The Services iMarketsLive Offers Customers
There are four primary services offered to customers of iMarketsLive:
- FX Signals Live is a trading service that follows the signals and makes trades for you.
- Live Training Room is a live webinar where you watch and learn the trading skills of Christopher Terry.
- Harmonic Scanner is a software that looks for specific patterns in the Forex market helping you make profitable trades.
- Training Education is iMarketsLive’s library of trading education… Videos, webinars and articles to train you in proper trading.
1. Platinum Package – $195 One Time Fee & $145 Per Month
2. IBO Platinum Package – $200 One Time Fee & $150 Per Month
It is quite expensive.
The iMarkets Live Compensation Plan
It does seem like this company does offer a generous compensation plan…
Recruitment commissions are paid 4 levels deep:
- Level 1 = 30%
- Level 2 = 10%
- Levels 3 & 4 = 5%
Residual commissions work on a 3 x 8 Matrix. This means you can recruit three wide and each of those three can go eight deep which can result in huge commissions.
But you do have to recruit and that means work and persistence.
iMarketsLive Pros And Cons
These are the pros and cons as I see it with iMarketsLive:
- Generous compensation plan
- Auto trading
- Ultra expensive in comparison to similar services
- Many IBOs are spamming social media
- A lot of negative reviews
- The government has been looking closely at trading systems. Hopefully, iMarketsLive has “dotted their i’s and crossed their t’s.”
Is iMarketsLive worth joining? I cannot answer that question for you. But I will tell you that trading like this does carry a high level of risk.
I do not think this is a scam. I do think if managed properly, you could make good money in this business, but you will need a passion for trading.
Now, I would like to hear your thoughts… Is this the type of MLM business that interests you?
Have you or are you affiliated with iMarketsLive? You can post all questions and comments below. Thank you for visiting.
- Company Website
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a freelance writer and the author of over 50 books. He writes on many different topics, but business subjects are one of his primary areas of writing expertise. See Greg’s biography here.