If you want to learn how to succeed in Oriflame, you are in the right place. Please know that Oriflame is an exceptional direct sales company, with affordable, but high quality products. In addition, they offer an amazing business opportunity for the self-motivated person. Although some people don’t make money with Oriflame, others achieve great success.
What separates the consultants who make money in Oriflame and those that don’t are a few key factors. In the paragraphs below, I will share some of my favorite tips on how to succeed in Oriflame. Let’s get started.
1. Establish Written Goals: I truly believe that setting goals is vital to the long-term success of your Oriflame business. You should take out a piece of paper and set some 5-year, 1-year and 1-month goals. Once you know what you want to achieve, you can develop an action plan to help you get started.
2. Be Consistent: You must be consistent with your business. Don’t work your Oriflame business one day each month and expect to actually make money. Even if you have limited time, use it wisely. Make a commitment to work your business at least five hours each week; every week.
3. Treat Your Oriflame Business Like a Real Business: Even if you intend on building your Oriflame business part-time, you need to treat it like a real business. That means you need to create a business plan. You need to open a business checking account. You need to schedule “business time” in your day planner. You need to focus on activities that produce revenue. This includes prospecting, showing business presentations, conducting party plans, training your team, etc.
4. Use the Products: You have to use the Oriflame products yourself. If Oriflame manufactures a product that you would normally use, you should buy it from your own Oriflame business, not the drug store. In other words, don’t use competitor products. It amazes me how many people get involved in our industry, but shop from their competitors. Always be your own best customer.
5. Stick with the Company for 5-10 Years: At a minimum, you must be willing to commit to the company for at least 5-10 years; preferably longer. All businesses take time to build. You won’t build a successful business of any type in 1-3 months. Sure, you can make some money in your first few months, but it typically takes 3-5 years (minimum) to build a large income with Oriflame, or any other business.
6. Find a Mentor: One of the most important things you can do in a business is find someone who is already successful in the business and then go out and copy what they do. Find someone who has reached the level of success that you want to achieve and ask them for help. Humble yourself and do what they recommend. Keep calling people in your upline until you find someone successful. If that’s not possible, find someone successful in the direct sales arena and hire them as your personal coach. Having a mentor is VERY important.
7. Get Lots of Customers: All businesses need customers. Try to find 2-3 new Oriflame customers every single week. Share catalogs with people and talk to people about the products. Ideally, you want a personal customer base of at least 100 retail customers. This one thing alone can help you build a very profitable Oriflame business.
8. Sponsor New Distributors Every Month: If you really want to succeed in Oriflame and make it big, you need to keep sponsoring new Oriflame distributors every month. You want to personally sponsor 20-30 people as quickly as possible, and then you want to keep sponsoring 2 per month and never stop. This builds momentum in your business and helps replace the people who quit.
In summary, these are my best tips on how to succeed in Oriflame. Remember, you get out what you put in. And you must sow before you can reap a harvest. Building a successful Oriflame business is like building any other type of business. You need a game-plan; goals, a mentor, discipline, perseverance, and you must be consistent. Finally, you must have realistic expectations and eliminate your get rich quick mentality.
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Disclaimer: Oriflame is a registered trademark. I am in no way affiliated with the company.
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team