In this short article, I want to discuss my top five favorite ways to sell more Xango juice. In case you don’t already know this, Xango is a leading direct sales company specializing in mangosteen juice. They also have several other core line products. If you are a Xango distributor, you need customers. In fact, you need to sell lots of Xango juice personally, so you can earn a retail profit and generate sales volume in your business. In order to sell more Xango juice, try following these five simple tips.
1. Hand Out Samples: One of the best ways to sell a product is to give out samples. If you’ve ever visited a Sam’s Club Store, you know what I am talking about. When you walk around the store, they always have 5-10 different booths with employees sampling the products with customers. As a result, they generate more sales. You need to apply this same concept in your Xango business. One of the best ways to sell more Xango juice is to let people have free samples. If the product is good, people will order more. Just make sure you follow up with the people you gave samples to.
2. Create a Referral Program: This is probably the most underutilized selling method. Another great way to sell more Xango juice is to create a referral program with your non-business builder distributors and customers. You should offer product discounts or even cash bonuses for referrals. At a minimum, get at least five referrals from everyone you talk with. And when you talk to those referrals, ask them for more referrals. By following this simple advice, you will always have someone to talk to without having to buy leads.
3. Don’t Force the Business Opportunity: While I think the Xango business opportunity is wonderful, some people don’t feel the same way. In fact, many Xango distributors try to “push the business opportunity” to their customers and friends. What they don’t realize is that most of their customers only want to be customers. If they wanted to be a distributor, they would have already done so. Never forget this simple advice. Don’t look down on someone just because they don’t want to build a business. To succeed in direct sales, you need lots of customers. So treat your customers well.
4. Go to Where Your Target Market Is: Not everyone is a potential customer to buy your Xango juice. One of the best things you can do is CLEARLY identify your best potential customers and then focus on marketing to groups of people in that demographic group, specifically. For instance, if you do a sample of all your customers and see that a majority of them are white, 30 to 40 years old, have corporate jobs, and are health oriented (for example) you should focus on targeting other people in that demographic to become a customer. This lets you work smart. You could buy a customer list or advertise in publications that are focused on people in your target demographic.
5. Sell to Groups of People: Let’s face it, making one on one sales is not always the best way to work smart. If you’re trying to sell Xango juice, consider selling it in a group setting, such as a home party, a fair, flea market, or health show. That way, people come to you and you can leverage the power of selling to several people at a time.
What Our Visitors Said
“I’ve been with Xango for five years now. I’m not the greatest at sponsoring people and building a team, but I am a retailing machine! I have more than 100 personal customers and absolutely love the Xango products. I want to share a few tips I recommend for selling more Xango juice.
1. Have Sampling Parties – I host sampling parties all the time. I keep a couple bottles in the trunk of my car, along with a few empty cups. Whenever I meet someone who shows an interest in the product line, I open up the trunk and do a sample on the spot. In many cases, the person buys a bottle or two right after they try a sample.
2. Know Your Products – You have to know your products. You must familiarize yourself with the ingredients, benefits and side effects of the Xango juice. You need to be able to educate your customer, answer their questions, and help them make an informed decisions.
3. Develop a Marketing Plan – You need to come up with a written marketing plan to sell more Xango juice. You should develop a strategy, a marketing budget, the hours you will work your business, and how you will spend your time. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
I’ve been selling Xango juice for five years now with great success. It’s not that difficult to do if you follow the advice I mentioned in this post.” ~ Frank
In conclusion, these are some of my favorite tips to sell more Xango juice. These tips work for the most successful distributors and then can work for you. Your key to success is to lead with the products and treat everyone you meet with respect. Treat your customers like gold and always leave the door open for the business opportunity.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Xango. Xango is a registered trademark. Please consult with your upline or sponsor to bounce any ideas about selling more Xango juice. It would be in your best interest to read the distributor agreement, so you don’t accidentally violate any company policies.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Use This System to Recruit 10-20 New Reps Most Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.