Today, I want to share a life changing business idea with you. It might not be for you and that’s okay. On the other hand it might be exactly what you are looking for.
Unfortunately, most people in our industry do not talk about this concept, nor do they have a solution to this big problem. In most cases, the people in our industry don’t even know about this concept. If they did, they would make more money and have less stress.
I should start out by telling you that even if you are a good recruiter, most people you talk to about your products or business opportunity are NOT going to join your business or become a customer of yours. Heck, you probably already know that. Upward of 90% (or more) of the people you share a presentation with will tell you no for whatever reason.
This has nothing to do with you, your business opportunity or your products. The truth is not everyone is in the market for what you sell. Not everyone wants to buy what you are selling. Some people won’t have the money to buy what you are offering, even if they want it. Others might not be a good fit for your offer. In other cases, it simply might be bad timing for the person.
What does all of this mean to you? It means that nearly 90% (or more) of all the people you talk to about what you do will tell you NO. And you won’t make a penny from these people, even if you spent time and money to find them, meet with them, and talk with them. Sucks, huh?
That means you are leaving a lot of money on the table. Yes, you can still make a good income with your primary MLM Company from the people who do join your team. If you go through the numbers you will find quality people to work with and build a team. But what if you had a way to make money from the people who told you NO as well? Wouldn’t that be the best of both worlds? I think so.
There are two ways to make this happen, as I see it.
Option # 1: Have Multiple Products or Services to Offer People
You can make this happen by having several things you can offer your prospect. For example, if your primary focus is recruiting other network marketers (like I do), you could sell leads, tools, training programs and systems, in addition to your MLM Company. This gives you a portfolio of products or services to offer. Even if people aren’t interested in your business opportunity, there is a good chance they might be interested in one of these other services, which you also earn a commission from.
On the other hand, if you target realtors for your business, you could offer a realtor training course or a lead generation course, if they aren’t interested in your business.
The real key is to have a clear target market and identify things they would “most likely” be interested in buying.
Option # 2: Make Money from People BEFORE You Share Your Business or Products with Them
This is my favorite idea. In this example, you sell a low cost information product (or anything else) to people in your target market first. This helps you pay for your advertising and makes you an immediate income. Once someone has purchased something from you, only then do you offer your business opportunity to them. I think this is a smart way of doing things because you get paid first, and the people who buy something from you have already identified themselves as a good prospect. Does that make sense?
How to Make This Happen
If you are doing this offline, face-to-face, here are a few things you could do:
- Focus on a specific target market of people to recruit (stay at home moms, entrepreneurs, insurance agents, etc.).
- Find out the type of things they like to buy that are somewhat related to your business
- Find 2-3 decent affiliate products that they would “most likely” be interested in.
- Offer your products or service or business opportunity from your MLM first and see if they are interested.
- If they aren’t interested in your business opportunity or products, tell them about your affiliate products.
If you are building your business online like I do, here are the steps I would follow.
- Pick a specific target market of people most likely to join your business. The best target market I have found is other network marketers.
- Find 2-5 affiliate programs that would help them be more successful. Programs such as leads, systems, tools, and training courses are great options.
- Focus your advertising and marketing on promoting these affiliate programs first, in order to make immediate income.
- Offer your business opportunity to everyone AFTER they have purchased your affiliate products (or at least checked them out).
This formula is simple and it works. I’ve been using it for years.
The Product I Recommend
I recommend a product called Attraction Marketing Formula Boot Camp. I’ve been using attraction marketing since 2009 and I can tell you from personal experience that it works very well. This course is a great course with tons of helpful information that will benefit any network marketer. It sells for $27. It helps teach people how to get more leads and make more money in their business. Name one network marketer who doesn’t want that?
In addition, it provides an immediate income of up to $24 per sale, plus it comes with some great up-sells that allows you to make even more money. I purchased this course myself, have studied it several times now, and it has helped me a lot. That’s why I share it with others. It’s good.
You don’t have to promote the Attraction Marketing Formula like I do, but you should find something you can offer your prospects in case they tell you NO to your business opportunity or products. Even if you can find a way to monetize just 10% of the people who don’t join your MLM Opportunity, I know you can more than double your income!
The beauty is that it doesn’t take much extra work. You simply need to (1) identify a target market to focus on, (2) find a few products or services they might enjoy, (3) find some affiliate programs that offer these things, and (4) share them with your prospects.
I hope you will start using this concept in your MLM Business today. By doing so you will have a way to make money even when people tell you no to your business opportunity or products/service.
What are your thoughts about this concept? Have you ever tried it before? Leave a comment below to let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Use This System to Recruit 10-20 New Reps Most Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.