How to Get More Isagenix Customers: 10 Ways to Do It

Today, I want to teach you how to get more Isagenix customers.

There’s a few reasons I want to teach you this powerful concept.

First of all, most people aren’t interested in joining a MLM Business.

Next, most who do join the “business opportunity” to make money will quit within 90 days.

Finally, it’s a lot easier to make $500 to $1000 or more profit per month with a team of customers than with a team of distributors.

If you are struggling in your Isagenix business, you’re not alone.

Isagenix itself is a great company (one of my favorites), however many Isagenix distributors simply have no clue about what to do when it comes to building a profitable business.

Most Isagenix reps have never owned a business before, nor do they have much experience in sales or marketing.

Even worse, most distributors are taught to focus exclusively on sponsoring more distributors, which I personally think is a HORRIBLE idea.

Yes, you want a large team of distributors (eventually), but if you want to make money in your Isagenix business right from the beginning, you need to focus on getting retail customers (lots of them).

You want people who will order the Isagenix products every month, whether they ever decide to build a business or not.

You see, all businesses need customers!

I know it sounds like such a simple idea, yet few network marketing companies ever talk about it.

Instead, everyone is told to be their own best customer and then to focus on recruiting other distributors.

Ultimately, your key to success with Isagenix is to find 20-30 retail customers before you begin tryingisagenix customers to recruit people.

This allows you to make money right away.

It’s a proven fact that you will earn more per sale, when you make a retail sale, as compared to recruiting a new distributor.

So, if you can get 20-30 customers, it would be pretty easy to make $500 to $1500 per month (if not more) with your Isagenix business.

To get more customers, you need to become product focused.

You need to know the features and benefits of the products that Isagenix offers and you need to have a personal story of what the products have done to help you.

The best way to do that is to use the products yourself.

After all, it’s hard to sell something you don’t use yourself or believe in.

It would be like owning a Chevy dealership but driving a Ford!

Assuming you are using the products (and you like them), here are ten things I recommend you do to find more Isagenix customers.

isagenix# 1 Advertise in Your Local Newspaper

Without a doubt you should consider paid advertising.

I would suggest you place an ad in your local newspaper about losing weight.

Offer a free report about how to lose weight and then let your free report introduce people to Isagenix.

Get a voice mail service where you can record a 2-minute sizzle message.

Have interested people leave a message to request their free report and follow up with them at your convenience.

# 2 Hand Out Business Cards

Get a nice, professional looking business card made up and hand out business cards to everyone you meet.

Make it a goal to meet five new people every single day and give them one of your business cards.

Make sure you have your website, email, and phone number on the business card.

Here is a tip that few people talk about.

The primary purpose of a business card is not to make sales.

The primary purpose of a business card is to get THE OTHER PERSON’S business card, so you can follow up with them.

# 3 Start a Weight Loss Blog

You could consider starting your own blog.

Create a weight loss blog and document your weight loss journey with Isagenix.

Or, you could simply share weight loss tips with your readers.

Post a blog post every day for your first year and build up a large online following.

Have a designated Isagenix page on your website and filter your visitors to that page.

Check out my eBookThe Secret MLM Website Strategy” to learn how to do this.

# 4 Get a Gym Membership

If you don’t already have a gym membership, get one.

Many folks inside your target market already have gym membership.

These folks are serious about losing weight and are looking for products that can help them do that.

Make it a point to meet people at the gym and talk to them about your products.

# 5 Create Some YouTube Videos Talking about Your Weight Loss or Product Results

You could create some educational or inspirational YouTube videos about your weight loss journey with Isagenix.

Or, you could make videos about weight loss.

Inside each video, and below it, you could place a link to your distributor website or personal website.

Your videos are designed to find people in your target market, so this is a great way to get more Isagenix customers.

Learn more about building your business on YouTube.

# 6 Conduct Some In Home Parties to Demo the Products

Let’s face it; the party plan works.

Consider doing some in home parties with your friends and family members.

Educate them about the products and share your personal story with them.

This will help you make some extra sales.

What I like about home parties is that you can share your products with five to ten people at one time.

This lets you work smart.

# 7 Give Out Free Samples to Potential Prospects

Free samples work great.

Before you give anyone a free Isagenix sample, make sure you get their contact information first.

Follow up with them within 48-72 hours after you give them the sample to see how they like the products.

Ask them for an order and try to get them as a customer.

On a side note, don’t just give out samples to anyone and everyone.

If someone won’t give you their phone number and email first, move on to the next person.

# 8 Create a Wellness Newsletter

You could create a health and wellness newsletter or weight loss newsletter and talk about your Isagenix products in it.

You could send the newsletter to your family and friends or promote your newsletter on your blog, or on it’s own unique website.

Creating my own newsletter was one of the best things I ever did in my business.

Learn how to publish your own newsletter to grow your MLM Business.

# 9 Start a Fitness Group or Running Club

Another great way to get more Isagenix customers is to start your own running club or fitness club.

You could have your distributorship sponsor the club.

And you could talk with interested prospects in the club about your Isagenix products.

isagenix weight loss# 10 Fairs and Craft Shows

Local events are a great way to promote your Isagenix business.

Consider renting a booth or table at a local fair or craft show.

Have a product display and educate people about the products.

Make sure you do a raffle so you can collect names and emails.

Follow up with everyone after the event and sign up any interested customers or distributors.

These are just 10 simple things you can do to find more Isagenix customers.

Think outside the box and get creative.

You are only limited to your imagination.

Realize there are many ways to build a business.

Use your ingenuity and special talents and abilities to find a way that works for you.

In summary, if you want to make money with Isagenix right away, you need lots of retail customers.

While it’s important to build a team of distributors, it’s more important to find customers who like the products and re-order the products month after month.

By following the 10 steps mentioned above, you should be able to find more Isagenix customers.

Here are a few other blog posts you might enjoy:

What are your thoughts?

If you are reading this and you are affiliated with Isagenix, please share with us what you do to get customers for your Isagenix business.

Just leave a comment to let us know your best tips.

Disclaimer: Isagenix is a registered trademark.  I am not affiliated with the company in any way.

151 thoughts on “How to Get More Isagenix Customers: 10 Ways to Do It

After reading your complete post and all the comments Chuck, I find a similar objection all the way through with Isagenix….the price.

First, I must say that you hit the nail on the head with selling the product before getting distributors. I have to say this all can work together if done correctly.

I used to work for a home improvement company that had the highest price products. We still had more sales than the companies who had lower price products. Why? Because you get what you pay for, and we made sure customers understood that.

Get the customers by showing them the better substances, and after they have used the product for a short time, explain how they can get their products cheaper, or even free by becoming a distributor. It is a simple process.

When things are more expensive than the competition you simply have to find a way to explain the value. If you can do that right, the price doesn’t matter than much. Not everyone is a price shopper.

I think that creating Youtube videos is a great idea. People like having something and someone that they can visually connect with while learning about how the products can benefit them. Also, Youtube videos are easy to share so your message can easily be passed along by you and others in order to expand your audience.

Some people think creating videos is very difficult and are scared to try it. It really isn’t that hard. Using the windows movie maker program you probably have on your computer, you can upload pictures, other videos that you may have taken with your camera or phone, music or sound, and put them all together. The best way is to just get in there and start playing with it. Once you have a video you like, you simply save it and upload it to your account in Youtube.

3. Steve Deane

Although I get lots of leads via my website nothing replaces talking to people. My best business builders have come from living my day to day life and having better conversations with people.

4. Nola

I struggle to get Isagenix customers because the prices are so high. Even though the products are great quality, it’s hard to get someone to reorder month after month when they can buy a similar product at Walmart 90% cheaper. Maybe I’m talking to the wrong people or I’m not doing things right, but I’d bet that 19 of every 20 people I talk to complain about the prices.

The prices are higher than many competing products. You need to focus on the benefits and the value of the products. You should also approach people who are health oriented and have disposable income.

What Chuck said is completely right. Knowing that the prices are higher than most, the key is to show people why they Isagenix has a highly superior product. Focus on the benefits and not the prices. I used to sell home improvement products that were similar to many others, but our prices were quite higher, but we sold more than all the others combined. The reason why is building our reputation as a service oriented company that would help no matter the circumstance. Remember, when you sell, you are selling yourself just as much, if not more than the product itself.

3. michael

They can not get the same product from Kmart. So it can not be compared with products that are unnaturalised and full of fillers that allow the price to be lower. Its like saying “why should I pay that much for real food when I can buy fake food for 10% cost. The answer is in the question.

4. betty

I disagree- I have done TONS of research on shakes and supplements. there is NOTHING similar to isagenix… there is filler and crap in the rest of the stuff on the market. isagenix is superior and it is true that you do get what you pay for. people who want cheaper stuff is not the ideal market for isagenix. isagenix caters to people who care about their health overall and who are willing to put some money into it and who care about what they put in their bodies. and i promise you that i am not an isagenix sales person- i actually wont sell it because i too think it is expensive and think that i would have a hard time finding people to buy it…. but i buy it because it is far more superior than the other crap out there.

5. Denise

There are so many great tips on this blog post about how to get more Isagenix customers. I think you could pick one strategy or multiple strategies and get incredible results. I like the idea of selling online, but I think that face to face selling is much more effective.

6. Elaine

I wish my Isagenix upline would have taught me some of these methods. The only they teach is make a name list and prospect people. I’ve been doing that but with little success.

7. Art

I spent about 8 months in Isagenix but couldn’t get it to work. I talked to a lot of people, but most folks weren’t willing to pay the high prices the products cost. I sponsored a few folks too, but they failed and quit within a few weeks of joining.

8. Joey

I get customers through YouTube videos and by blogging. That is a great strategy that works well for me. I’ve tried the offline stuff, but never did very well with it.

9. Elaine

I like this article about getting more Isagenix customers. I’m in Avon, but I plan on sharing these tips with my team. These ideas apply to any direct selling business. Thanks for sharing.

10. Roxy

I get my Isagenix customers on Craigslist. I simply post ads for weight loss or health and wellness and I get lots of calls.

1. PAUL ELVEY

hey there, i am fairly new to isagenix, this post has good ideas, i am in australia, i like your idea of craigslist, but when i had a look at posting on it, it is listed as being prohibited to use. So i was curious to find out any suggestions you might have for this. Thanks. Paul

This is Chuck. I know for a fact that Craigslist prohibits promoting MLM companies on their site. Many people do it anyway. However, if you read the terms, you can actually get fined big amounts of money for doing so. I would pick another option.

11. Vinny

Avoid the Isagenix products like the plague. They are full of sugar and will put you in a diabetic coma!

I agree that they have a lot of sugar in them, but they are a good fit for some folks. I tell everyone to consult their doctor first before starting any new exercise program or diet product.

2. Andrea McAfee

The sugar is fructose which they get from beets and some products have stevia. They are also low glycemic.

12. Cloey

Make some YouTube videos about the products and put your distributor link in it. Review the products or provide some weight loss tips and share your link. If you can get people to watch your videos a small portion of them will check out your links and potentially become a customer.

13. Felisia

Newspaper ads still work like hotcakes. I advertise in local and college newspapers. I have people call my toll free 24/7 phone number and leave a message. I simply call back interested people.

14. Carolina

My Isagenix customers come through referrals mostly. I talk to people, meet lots of new people and always do whatever I can to get each person to give me 2-3 referrals, whether they join my team or not.

Getting referrals is definitely a smart move. Treat people right, have a good product with a good value and you will get more referrals, if you ask!

15. Luke

Great article here, Chuck. And tons of great comments on how to get more Isagenix customers. As you can probably see there are many different strategies you can use. I suggest you simply choose one or two strategies that you like and then take massive action for minimum one year.

16. Dee

Get off your butt and talk to people. That is hands down the best way to get more customers. Ask people questions. Listen. And then show them how your products can help them solve their problems.

17. Nancy

Amazing tips here, Chuck. I’ve been struggling with Isagenix for almost two years now. I just can’t seem to get people to buy the products. Everyone I talk to tells me the products are way overpriced compared to what they can buy online or at the local drug store. I’m really thinking about quitting.

Giving up is one option, Nancy. But before you do that, I suggest you start talking to people who (1) already buy similar products and (2) people who can afford the products. Following that piece of advice alone can really help out.

18. Doloris

We get our Isagenix customers with newspaper ads. We’ve been doing that for almost five years now and we’ve recruited hundreds of customers through the years from simple little classified ads.

Doloris,

I’m glad you’ve done well getting more customers with newspaper ads. What type of ads are you using? Could you provide an example?

19. Joe

I advertise in my local newspaper to get more Isagenix customers. I normally offer a free wellness consultation or diet consultation. I am also a registered

1. Duke

I think it’s better to focus on getting distributors than getting customers. Very few folks would be willing to pay the suggested retail price for the products. They are just way to expensive for most ordinary folks, especially in this bad economy.

That is one strategy, Duke. What I like about focusing on customers is that you make more money per person (retail profits). Plus, most distributors quit within 60 days and when they quit they stop ordering the products. On the other hand, happy customers will keep reordering the products month after month.

2. Samuel

I build my Isagenix business through facebook. I have a fan page and also use Facebook ads to promote my page. It works great for me.

Utilizing Facebook is a great way to build any business. Leveraging social media and direct response marketing is a great way to build an Isagenix business.

3. Bruno

My father gets his Isagenix customers from his running group. He runs with a bunch of folks three times a week. It’s like a running club for seniors. He’s found more than 50 customers doing this and makes a nice income with Isagenix.

That’s a great strategy, Bruno. Since most runners are health conscious, they are part of your target market and are very easy to introduce the products to.

1. Jim

We get our Isagenix customers at flea markets and swap meets. My wife and I travel all over the tri-state area every week. We demo the products, give away samples and sign up new customers and distributors. It’s fun and easy to do.

20. Bill

The best way to get more Isagenix customers is to set up at flea markets. That’s what I do. I have a table, a few display items, and some samples. I collect leads in exchange for a free sample. I normally find 10-12 new customers every weekend. Since most of these customers become repeat customers, it is time well spent.

Setting up at flea markets is one way to get more Isagenix customers. Just make sure you read the distributor agreement first and get the company’s permission to do so. Otherwise, you risk getting your distributorship terminated.

2. Jolynn

We get our Isagenix customers strictly through word of mouth. I make it a point to meet five new people every day. Once I establish an initial friendship I introduce them to the product line. It really is that simple.

Meeting five people a day is a great strategy. If you’re constantly talking to people you will find plenty of customers. It’s a matter of simply working the numbers. Good job!

3. Sharon

Unfortunately most people and reascrehers for that matter, complain that “diets don’t work.” Diets can be viewed as either sort term (to achieve fat loss) or long term (change in lifestyle). Most work. What doesn’t work and is not addressed, probably beacause it’s politically incorrect, are people’s perception. Most people want to eat all their “junk” food not exercise and look and feel great! They want to hear about the “miracle” diet pill or system that allows them to eat anything and get lean while sitting in the sofa gulping down soda and chips! Exercise? Sensible eating? That’s so 20th century!!!

Great point, Sharon. Most people are looking for the magic pill. Accomplishing anything, including losing weight, takes goals, hard work and discipline. Nothing in life worth accomplishing is easy. It takes mental toughness.

21. Billi

I get my Isagneix customers by talking with people at work. So far I’ve found seven customers. My boss is ok with me talking to other people about it outside of work. So that’s what I do. I don’t mention Isagenix at all during working hours, but I’ve called all my co-workers and peers outside of work.

If that works for you, good. I always tell people to be careful about trying to prospect coworkers. You can normally get yourself into a bunch of trouble, sometimes even get fired.

2. Robin

This advice really applies to getting customers in any MLM Company. I think the key is consistency. Find a way to get 1-2 new Isagenix customers every week. And as you build up your customer base make sure you keep in touch with them often, so they don’t fizzle out.

22. Samantha

My favorite way to get more Isagenix customers is to hand out brochures to people I meet. I give them a sample, my business card and a little brochure. I take the time to qualify them first, and I get their phone number. Once I give them the items I follow up with them within 48 hours.

1. Brenda

I’ve been selling Isagenix on eBay for almost two years and I’ve made thousands of dollars doing it. I sell a few products every day. I follow up with whoever buys my products by sending them mail and email about buying from me directly. About 20% of my eBay customers become regular customers who order from my website every month.

1. Karen

I simply send a monthly email health and wellness leads to all my current and past customers. It also goes out to friends and family and people who requested to get it. I talk about Isagenix, the products and also share some generic health and wellness tips. Every time I send it out (once a month) I get more product orders and I also get new customers. I think every distributor should do it. More importantly, I learned this idea from you, Chuck!

1. Marina

If you want to get more customers for your Isagenix business you really have to manage your time. You have to schedule in 30 minutes to 2 hours per day in your day calendar to go out prospecting, to make follow up calls, to get referrals, etc. If you don’t schedule it, it won’t happen.

Great point Marina. Getting customers in Isagenix or any other company boils down to having a game plan and the discipline to work that plan daily. There are many ways to do it. Where people come up short is they aren’t persistent and consistent.

2. Derick

Great points, Chuck. I think the best way to get more Isagenix customers is to target people who want to lose weight. You can buy mailing lists or leads lists of people who frequently purchase weight loss products and then you can call or mail those folks.

1. Michael

I’m a personal trainer and I simply introduce my clients to the product line. Not all of them become customers, but most do. I now have almost 120 customers who order every month. I make more from my Isagenix business than I do from my personal trainer business and I’ve only sponsored three people.

2. Zeb

We get our Isagenix customers by setting up at flea markets, craft shows and at fairs. We’ve built our entire business this way and it works.

Good for you Zeb. Setting up at trade shows and flea markets can be a great way to get customers. The beauty of it is that people come to you. Many flea markets have THOUSANDS of people come through on any given day. If you are professional, friendly and helpful, it should be pretty easy to get a bunch of leads and customers.

3. Karen

You can make a few grand a month with Isagenix just by having lots of customers. I think that’s a great deal.

I think all network marketers should have a strong customer base. This gives you immediate retail profits. Plus, many of your happy customers will upgrade to wholesale distributor or business builder if they like the products and you don’t pressure them. Customers really are the lifeblood of your business.

4. Yolanda

My upline helps me get Isagenix customers. We do a COOP together each month and I normally end up with about 25 leads, of which I normally generate 1-2 new distributors and three to five new customers. I’ve been doing this for about 13 months now and it works really well for me.

Good strategy, Samantha. It’s really important to get people’s contact information before you give them brochures or samples. Otherwise, you are throwing money away. Most people will not call you back or order on their own, so it’s important to have a way to follow up with them, answer their questions and take their order.

6. Chenise

I get my Isagenix customers simply by approaching three to five people a day. Whenever I am out and about I strike up conversations with people. I get their phone number or give them a flyer or business card about Isagenix. I normally follow up within 48 hours and close many of them as new customers, and sometimes distributors.

Handing out brochures is a great way to get more customers for your business, as long as you get the person’s contact information so you can follow up with them.

23. Earl

My favorite way to get more Isagenix customers is to hand out samples at my gym and to family and friends. Once people try out the products they get hooked. The products almost sell themselves. You just have to get people to try them and the products will do the salesmanship for you from there.

Handing out samples at the gym is a great strategy, Earl. You are focusing on your target market and working smart. Keep up the good work.

1. Katherine

I’ve been an Isagneix customer (of my mom) for eight years now. She sells me the products at cost so I don’t pay the suggested retail cost. Over the past eight years I’ve lost almost 100 lbs and I’m back to my high school weight. I really love these products.

2. Arman

You can get more customers for your Isagenix business by simply talking to three to five people a day. Make a friend. Hand out a business card. Follow up with them a day or two later. It really is that simple.

24. Pete

If you want more Isagenix customers, you need some type of game plan. There are many ways to get customers. One of the best things to do is to identify a target market and then focus on people who are in that target market. For example, if you’re focusing on the weight loss aspect, look for people who go to the gym, already buy weight loss products and are actively doing something to lose weight. You will find more Isagenix customers if you can follow this simple approach.

1. Jake

There are some great ideas in this post and in the comments section, but please keep in mind that nothing beats face to face communication. When you can look someone in the eyeballs and talk about Isagenix, you will have much better success rates at getting new customers.

I’ll have to agree with you Jake that nothing beats face to face communication. You can generate a lead any way you want, but you ultimately still have to connect with the person on a personal level if you expect them to do business with you.

25. Jenny

Use the products and talk to people. That is the best way to get more Isagenix customers. Use all the products and create your own story. Once you have a story, talk to 2-3 people a day, every day. Everything else will fall into place if you do that.

Jenny

1. Kraig

If you want more Isagenix customers get out of your house and go talk to people. You have to work the numbers and talk to hundreds of people. For every 10 people I approach I normally get one new customer. That just means that the more people I talk to the better I do!

26. Tim

I think the best way to get more Isagenix customers is to build your own website or blog. Isagenix has very friendly online marketing policies, especially compared to most other companies. If you are good at SEO, and know how to pick the right keywords, you can get lots of Isagenix customers through the free search engines.

Tim

Tim, a strategic online marketing plan definitely has its place in building your business. A targeted website or blog, coupled with something of value to offer the customer, such as a newsletter or ebook, will go miles in drawing potential customers to your site. Chuck has some great information on this topic, not only in other posts on this site, but on his other sites as well. You should check them out.

1. Elaine

I get my Isagenix customers at the gym, just like some other people on this post said. I simply talk to folks when I work out and give them my business card. I normally sponsor 2-4 people per month doing this.

2. Omar

I focus on getting customers from referrals. I’ve sponsored a bunch of people and have about 47 personal customers. I simply treat them well and ask them who they know that might be interested in the products. I normally get 6 to 8 new customers a month from referrals so I know it works.

I know several people who have built their own Isagenix blog and get tons of customers online. It works, if you know what you are doing.

1. Ayesha

I think Isagenix is a scam. There products are so high priced that most people can’t afford them. You have to spend a couple hundred dollars a month (minimum) for their weight loss programs when you can get similar products at GNC or Sam’s Club for about 70% cheaper. And I don’t know why anyone would pay retail when you can shop at Amazon and ebay and get products cheaper than distributors can buy them for.

2. Sherry

Great article, here. I’ve been trying to get Isagenix customers for almost a year now. It’s hard to overcome the price objections when most people are broke and struggling to even pay their mortgage. I’m convinced that it is much easier to recruit distributors than get customers.

In some cases it is easier to recruit distributors than get customers. If you’ve tried to get customers and that didn’t work for you than by all means refocus your efforts and try to recruit instead.

3. Seth

You can get more Isagenix customers by handing out flyers. That’s what I do. I hand out 100-200 flyers per day, whenever I am out and about. I normally get 2-3 calls for every 100 flyers I hand out. Best of all, it’s really low cost and easy to do.

Handing out fliers is a great way to get customers, not the best way, but it works. As long as you take massive action and stay consistent you will be fine.

4. Fernanda

I still like article marketing. You can write lots of articles about Isagenix and then redirect people to your distributor website in the author bio section of your article. If you can publish 100-200 articles over a period of months, you will get lots of free traffic to your website and you will get some new customers in the process.

1. Adan

I think the best way to get more Isagenix customers is simply to talk with a lot of people. Make it a point to contact five people a day, every day, and you will have more customers than you know what to do with. Form new friendships, say hello to strangers and meet as many people as you can!

5. Marian

If you want more customers than you should start advertising on Facebook. You can use their paid ads to promote a fan page or promote your distributor website. Set a budget, do a small test, and see if it works for you. I think you will find plenty of people to become a customer of your Isagenix business.

That’s a good point, Tim. Having your own blog or website is very important if you are trying to build a national or international business.

27. Maurice

I get most of my customers through the party plan. I try to do 1-2 parties per week. I don’t cover the business opportunity much. I mostly just focus on the products and what they can do. Since I’ve lost 80 lbs with Isagenix this is pretty easy to do.

Maurice

28. Alice

I’ve been with Isagenix for almost 19 months now. I only have three customers: my mom, husband and best friend. I’m going to follow these tips to get some more customers in my business. I agree with you that customers are more valuable than distributors. I have no intentions of sponsoring people. I just want to have 20 or 30 customers so I can make $500 to $1000 per month.

Alice

Good for you, Alice. Hang in there and follow these tips for getting customers and I’m sure you will get much better results with Isagenix. Good luck!

1. Heidi

I think the best way to get more Isagenix customers is to sell on Amazon and eBay. I know you aren’t supposed to do it, but so many distributors out there are doing it that you would be foolish not to.

This violates the Isagenix distributor agreement, so tread with caution Heidi. If the company finds out you are doing it they will terminate your distributorship.

2. Lakesha

I get Isagenix customers by handing out catalogs. I try to hand out 2-4 catalogs per day when I meet people when I am out and about. I get their phone number first and then I give them a catalog. I call them within 48 hours to get their order, or to get the catalog back. I convert about 1 in 3 people, so this method works pretty well for me.

2. Riley

If you want more Isagenix customers you simply need to talk to lots of people. Approach 3-5 people a day, seven days a week for one year and you will have more customers than you know what to do with.

That’s a good point, Riley. If you take massive action and talk to lots of people over a period of a year, you could potentially have 100 or more customers and distributors.

3. Shelly

If you want more Isagenix customers get out of your house and go out and talk to people. Use and believe in the products and have a good personal story that you can share with others. If you don’t use and believe in the products you won’t convince anyone else to try them out.

Great points, Shelly. It really boils down to getting off your butt and doing something consistently to grow your business. For most folks, that’s easier said than done.

4. Luis

I found customers for my Isagenix business by joining my local gym. Over the past seven months I have found 23 new customers. Of those 23 customers, 15 are on autoship and order at least $50 worth of products every month, some much more than that!

5. Stuart

I get my Isagenix customers by sending out a monthly health and wellness newsletter via email. I have about 1,000 people who subscribe to my newsletter and every time I send it out I normally get 3-6 new customers.

29. Doris

You can get more Isagenix customers by setting up at your local fair. That’s what I do. I rent a booth and normally get 100 to 200 leads, which converts into about 50 new customers. I do that at our local fair every summer and it always works for me.

Setting up at your local fair is a great way to get more Isagenix customers. Just check with the company first to make sure it is okay with them and doesn’t violate anything in the distributor agreement.

30. Pingback: Lindsey

31. Debbie

I’ve found most of my customers with Isagenix by talking to people at my local gym. I just strike up conversations with people and see where the conversation takes us. I normally give people a free sample and that helps alot. I current have 27 customers who order from me every month, and I make about $800 in retail profit from that. Not bad for a stay at home mom.

Meeting new people at the gym is a great way to get more Isagenix customers. These people are health conscious and most of them are trying to lose weight. That means they are in your target market and would be an ideal customer.

1. Raymond

Here are some things I did to get more Isagenix customers.

1. Get a car magnet – I ordered a car magnet from Vista Print and put one on both of my vehicles. I get one or two calls a week from my car magnet.

2. Get a nice business card – When I ordered my car magnet I had some custom business cards made up. I give a card to everyone I meet and I post them on bulletin boards.

3. Approach 3-4 people a day – Whenever I am out and about I talk to people. I make it a point to talk to 3-4 people every day.

I now have more than 70 customers on my team that I personally found. Those customers make me an extra $1500 to $2500 in profit each month. If I can do it, so can you.

2. Trisha

We get Isagenix customers by advertising in health and wellness newsletters, magazines and publications. We place ads in the classified sections of 4-5 publications every month. We normally spend about $1000 per month on advertising and end up getting 30 to 50 new customers each month. Many of these customers become repeat customers, which is where we really make our profits.

That’s a great strategy and great return on your advertisement, especially if these customers become repeat customers in your business. Keep up the good work.

3. Sonya

I think the best way to get more Isagenix customers is to create some YouTube videos. Create 100 to 200 videos about weight loss, the Isagenix products and/or getting in shape. Provide good content in your videos and provide a link and phone number in each video. This should help you generate leads and get more customers.

32. Ilka Flood

Hi Chuck,

These are some excellent ways to get more Isagenix customers. Actually these tips apply to any business. Plus, with the internet and social media one doesn’t even have to do home parties anymore. The world is at our fingertips.

Thanks for sharing your great insights and best wishes!

Ilka

The world is definitely at our fingertips, Ilka. But few things will ever replace face-to-face interactions. I still think home parties are the best way to sell Isagenix products, and any other direct sales product(s). Of course, you should leverage the Internet too, so you can work smart and reach a global audience. Find what works for you and then take massive action.

1. Sally

What an amazing post (and comments) about how to get more Isagenix customers. I think this advice applies to my company too (Advocare). I’m going to print this out and see what tips I can use in my business. Thanks for sharing.

I agree, Ilka, these are good ideas for any small business. I am actually kicking around another idea, which is taking up the offer of an individual who works with an MLM company whose clients are often small businesses. Her customer’s are potentially my customers as well; therefore, she’s offered to take a bunch of my business cards with her, and at an appropriate time, handing out my card with a simple elevator-speech-style introduction. As I have the opportunity, I will be doing the same. Is anyone familiar with this practice? Thoughts? Ideas?

This is similar to a joint venture, Amy. And that’s a really good strategy for building an Isagenix business or traditional business. Find someone with a similar, but non-competing business and exchange leads with each other.