Today, I’d share to share my HB Naturals Recruiting System. As a quick disclaimer upfront, I am an independent affiliate with the HB Naturals. What you see below is just my strategy. It’s also what I teach my team. Individual results will vary.
I’m sharing this information on my blog with my visitors, because I know this system works. It has helped me recruit thousands of people with ease. It can be tailored to almost ANY network marketing company. I am a big believer in (1) systems, and (2) keeping things simple for the average person.
Here’s what we will cover in today’s training.
- Key Terms
- Good to Know Information
- The Four Step System
- Quality Invite
- Key Points
You might see a couple terms below you haven’t heard before. The first one is PEM. In our company, this stands for personally enrolled member. This is just someone who visits one of your capture pages and takes a free tour by filling in their name, email and phone number.
Another term is HBN Powerline link. This is just the capture page I use and suggest others use. We have several capture pages provided by the company free of charge, but this one converts best for me.
Good to Know Information
Here are some good things to know upfront.
- New PEMs (Personally Enrolled Members) are the lifeblood of your business.
- Your # 1 responsibility to help your people is to put people under them (since we use the binary compensation plan).
- Every HB Naturals rep (who wants to build a business) needs to learn how to consistently generate 3-5 new PEMs DAILY.
- To generate 3-5 PEMs daily you need to talk to about 10 people per day.
- The system I am about to teach you has allowed me to enroll THOUSANDS of PEMs personally.
My HB Naturals Recruiting System
Let’s get into the training. Do your best to follow these steps in order. Realize you might have to read this a few times for everything to sink in.
Other than the close, the invite is the most important part of my HB Naturals Recruiting System. Here’s what you need to know.
- Curiosity is what sells; never say the name of our company or products during the initial conversation with your prospect (EVER).
- Contact people using whatever method works best for you (email, text, Facebook messenger, phone or face-to-face). I prefer email or FB messenger. However you normally communicate with someone is how you should approach them about HB Naturals.
- Use a simple script with a sincere compliment, such as:
“Hi Joe. I know you’re good with people and are always looking for ways to make extra money. I found something you could make good money doing. Would it be okay if I emailed you some information about it?”
- The less you say the better.
- Get permission to send your link (do not go into details or explain things and do not send your link without their permission).
- If they say YES, send them your HBN Powerline link (your # 1 goal is for them to visit your capture page, fill in their information, and become a PEM).
- If they say NO, just thank them for their time and move on to the next person.
This is the easiest part of the process, because you aren’t doing it yourself.
- Never, EVER give a presentation yourself. Why? You don’t want to mess it up NOR do you want to be so polished your prospect thinks they could never do what you do.
- Always use a third-party tool such as a video, webinar or conference call.
- You send the Powerline link. That gives them enough information on the front end to determine if they’d like to learn more.
- However you share and present the business to your prospect is how they will think they have to do it.
- You want to be the messenger, not the message.
The fortune is in the follow-up. You probably know that already. Thankfully, most of this is done for you with our company’s automated email marketing system.
- Once someone visits your HBN Powerline link and takes a free tour, you can send them your welcome email. We have a pre-written welcome email in our Facebook group that every person should use.
- Invite them to check out our Facebook group or the company’s product testimonial group.
- Ask them if they have any questions. If they do, initiate a three-way chat on Facebook messenger with them, you and your coach.
- Or, send them a relevant video from YouTube that will answer their questions and give them the information they need to make a decision.
- Realize that most people take 7-20 follow ups before they buy, or make a decision to do something.
- Check your back office once or twice a week to see who is logging in. Email or text them and offer them a FREE $25 gift card.
- The company’s auto-responder will automatically follow-up with your prospects.
- Consider texting the person 7-days after they take a free tour, just to follow-up with them.
- Send our weekly Thursday email we post in the Facebook group, every Thursday.
This is where most people get scared. This should come naturally as part of your recruiting system, and never involve deception, hype or pressure.
- Within 7-days of someone taking a free tour ASK THEM TO ORDER. You must ask for the sale.
- Contact them and say something like this:
Hi Joe. I see you checked out our website. I think our company and products would be a great fit for you. How about we take two minutes and activate your account right now by placing an order so you can start earning money. I recommend the following products for you: _________. I even have a $25 gift card you can use on your first order. How does that sound?
- If you don’t ask for the sale you will not get it. This is not pressuring someone. You should never do that. Instead, you are leading people to a decision.
- If they stall, or aren’t ready to buy, let them be. No hard selling or pressure. EVER. The company’s email marketing system will continue to follow-up with them and warm them up to what you are offering them.
- Keep adding 3-5 new PEMs daily, so you can keep putting people underneath them, and keep triggering the company’s email marketing system.
- Wait for them to contact you!
I hope you have enjoyed my HB Naturals Recruiting System. Here are some key takeaways.
- Recruiting is a process, not an event.
- The average person needs 7-20 follow ups before they make a buying decision.
- Use curiosity whenever possible; that’s what sells.
- Your only goal is to get people to take a free tour.
- Be emotionally detached from what people say or do, just walk them through the entire recruiting process (and let them decide for themselves).
- The person who generates the most PEMs is the person who wins.
- Keep things simple, your prospect will think they have to do what you do.
I Know What You’re Thinking
You’re probably reading this post and asking yourself the following question.
Hey Chuck, this all sounds good and dandy, but where do I find these 10 people per day to approach?
While that is not the scope of this article, I can tell you that you have many options. Start with your Facebook, phone, and email contacts. For most people that is at least several thousand people.
From there, you can prospect people face to face, attend networking events, call leads, connect with people on Linkedin or Facebook, hand out drop cards, or use a variety of other methods. There are more than 7 billion people in the world. There are plenty of people out there for you to connect with.
Join My HB Naturals Team
If you’d like to learn more about HB Naturals, to see if it might be the right fit for you, check out the banner ad below. Take a free tour and get the details. You are under no obligation to buy or do anything. While you start looking around, I’ll put some people on your team.
There you have it folks. This is my HB Naturals Recruiting System. It’s pretty simple and it works. I hope you will follow the basic guidance outlined in this post to start growing your own HB Naturals business.
What are your thoughts about this process? Leave a comment below to let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.