Let’s face it, people like free stuff. I’ve never met anyone, either rich or poor, who didn’t like getting something for free. Many businesses understand this. As a result, they have their own rewards program for being a valued shopper.
An example is Great Clips. That’s where I get my hair cut. After so many hair cuts, I get one for free. Another example is Kohl’s Cash. With every purchase you make at Kohl’s, you can earn points which can be redeemed for discounts and/or free merchandise. A final example is frequently flyer miles with the airlines. The more flights you purchase, the more points you will earn.
Because customers are the lifeblood of any business, HB Naturals realized they needed a program to reward people for being loyal customers (whether they pursue the business or not).
You see, HB Naturals is one of the few product focused companies in our great industry. Everything they do centers around the products. They know that happy customers are the cornerstone of any business.
HB Naturals Member Rewards Program Overview
Here is a brief overview of the program.
- The Member Rewards Program (MRP) was created as a way for Heart & Body Naturals to show appreciation for you, our loyal customers.
- The Member Rewards Program (MRP) is an optional, monthly Auto-Delivery rewards program that enables members to receive free product points for monthly Auto-Delivery purchases.
- Member Rewards Points (MRP) can be used like cash to receive additional FREE Heart & Body Naturals products of your choice.
How it Works
Here’s how the program works.
- Starting with your first order, and then with future Auto-Delivery orders, you receive 5% of the Commissionable Volume as MRP product points. The percentage received increases by 5% every 3 months until after 16-months you could be receiving 30% in MRP product points on qualifying Auto-Delivery orders.
- The longer you participate in our optional monthly Auto-Delivery program, the more product points you receive.
|1-3 Months||4-6 Months||7-9 Months||10-12 Months||13-15 Months||16+ Months|
Let me give you an example to put things in perspective. Let’s assume you enjoy the HB Naturals products, so you set up a 100 CV auto-ship order each month.
For your first three months, you would earn 5 points on each order. The next three months you would earn 10 points on each order. By month 16, you would be earning 30 points per order.
If you ordered 100 CV on auto-ship every month, for 16-months, you would have 255 points. That’s 255 dollars worth of free products, just by being a loyal customer. How awesome is that?
Here are the basic rules of the program.
- No limit to the amount of points you can receive.
- No limit to the amount of points you can redeem.
- No restrictions on the products that can be purchased with points.
- Member Rewards Program (MRP) points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- Member Rewards Program (MRP) point redemption orders have no Commissionable Volume (CV)
- Member Rewards Program (MRP) point redemption orders do not count towards active status or earning qualification purposes.
Checking Your Balance & Redemption
You can redeem your points at any time. All you need to do is login to your back office. Click on the MRP balance to see how many points you have. This will show your balance.
When you are ready to redeem your points, click on purchase products. Select the products you want. There will be an option to pay with your MRP points. Select that option and check out. It’s that simple.
Join HB Naturals
If you would like to learn more about HB Naturals, check out this link. In just six months, my wife and I have built a team of nearly 47,000 people (individual results will vary). This is the best business I have ever found. The products are amazing. People are getting healthy and many people are earning a nice part-time income (individual results will vary). Will you be next?
In conclusion, the HB Naturals Member Rewards Program is a great program for customers and affiliates. It allows people to earn free products by being a loyal customer each month. This helps with retention and encourages people to sign up for auto-delivery.
What are your thoughts? What do you think about this program? Leave a comment below to let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.