Gary Newell is a successful Amway Diamond.
He qualified Diamond in 2006.
He participates in the LTD (Leadership Team Development) Amway Motivational Organization.
He’s been in the business many years and he still actively builds his Amway business.
During my two and a half years in Amway I listened to 1,000+ tapes and CDs.
I was hooked on them like a bad drug and couldn’t get enough of tapes.
Most were good, some were bad, and a few were exceptional.
Although I was not part of the LTD Line Of Sponsorship, and I was not part of Gary Newell’s downline, I did stumble across one of his tapes when I purchased a large lot of Amway tapes on eBay.
That tape was titled the “Fellowship of the 2%.”
I still love this tape.
It absolutely motivates me and fires me up.
No, I’m not in Amway anymore, but the information on this tape is very powerful.
Listen for yourself.
***** If you can listen to this entire seven minute video and not be fired up, there’s something wrong with you!
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Amway Legend Ron Puryear: Death and Tribute
- Lessons from Amway: 10 Key Takeaways
- Top 25 Bill Britt Quotes about Amway, Success and Life
- The Amway Business Handbook by Dexter Yager: Review and Favorite Quotes
- The Top 20 Amway Products of All Time
Here are a few things I learned on the tape:
- Contingency Plans are Not Necessary – When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you don’t need a back-up plan. He says “I am not making a back-up plan for failure because I am not planning to fail.”
- Don’t Let Anybody Steal Your Dream – You have to protect your goals and dreams at all costs.
- If You Want to Be Understood by the 2%, You Will be Misunderstood by the 98%. Don’t worry about what others think!
These lessons can be applied in an Amway business or any other business venture.
I found an excerpt from Gary Newell’s tape “Fellowship of the 2%” on YouTube, so I decided to share it with you.
It’s only seven minutes long, but I’m you will enjoy it as much as I do.
I try to listen to this once a week, or whenever I am feeling down about my business.
If you enjoyed this tape, or have ever met Amway Diamond Gary Newell personally, please leave a comment below and share your story.
I would love to hear from you.
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team