Gary Newell is a successful Amway Diamond.
He qualified Diamond in 2006.
He’s been in the business many years and he still actively builds his Amway business.
During my two and a half years in Amway I listened to 1,000+ tapes and CDs.
I was hooked on them like a bad drug and couldn’t get enough of tapes.
Most were good, some were bad, and a few were exceptional.
Although I was not part of the LTD Line Of Sponsorship, and I was not part of Gary Newell’s downline, I did stumble across one of his tapes when I purchased a large lot of Amway tapes on eBay.
That tape was titled the “Fellowship of the 2%.”
I still love this tape.
It absolutely motivates me and fires me up.
No, I’m not in Amway anymore, but the information on this tape is very powerful.
Listen for yourself.
***** If you can listen to this entire seven minute video and not be fired up, there’s something wrong with you!
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Amway Legend Ron Puryear: Death and Tribute
- Lessons from Amway: 10 Key Takeaways
- Top 25 Bill Britt Quotes about Amway, Success and Life
- The Amway Business Handbook by Dexter Yager: Review and Favorite Quotes
- The Top 20 Amway Products of All Time
Here are a few things I learned on the tape:
- Contingency Plans are Not Necessary – When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you don’t need a back-up plan. He says “I am not making a back-up plan for failure because I am not planning to fail.”
- Don’t Let Anybody Steal Your Dream – You have to protect your goals and dreams at all costs.
- If You Want to Be Understood by the 2%, You Will be Misunderstood by the 98%. Don’t worry about what others think!
These lessons can be applied in an Amway business or any other business venture.
I found an excerpt from Gary Newell’s tape “Fellowship of the 2%” on YouTube, so I decided to share it with you.
It’s only seven minutes long, but I’m you will enjoy it as much as I do.
I try to listen to this once a week, or whenever I am feeling down about my business.
If you enjoyed this tape, or have ever met Amway Diamond Gary Newell personally, please leave a comment below and share your story.
I would love to hear from you.