What is the single best formula for online MLM success? In this short article today, I’d like to share five simple things you can do to achieve success with your online MLM efforts. This is a simple step-by-step process for you to follow, starting today.
1. Marketing System: First and foremost you need a marketing system for your business. Make sure you don’t use your company replicated website. That is a recipe for disaster. To get started, you need a domain, hosting, a capture page and an auto-responder. Your capture page is a one page website, designed to generate leads. In your auto-responder you need at least 30 to 50 pre-written email messages. This is a series of emails designed to build a relationship with your leads, and recommend different affiliate products, before your offer your business opportunity. Simply put, your marketing system is your automated, systematic way to generate leads and convert them into paying customers and distributors on complete auto-pilot.
2. Traffic: Once your marketing system is in place, your next objective is to drive traffic to your website. At a minimum, you want at least 100 people per day to visit your website, preferably much more than that (closer to 1,000 a day). That means you will need to advertise your website. You could do this online or offline using newspaper ads, pay per click, joint ventures, solo ads, etc. I recommend you start with one marketing strategy at a time so you can test your results. Without traffic you are screwed. Without a good amount of traffic nothing else matters.
3. Leads: As you send traffic to your website, you want to convert some of your traffic into leads. In the beginning, you might have a 5-10% conversion rate. This isn’t horrible, but it’s not ideal either. What you want to do is split test your website, using different colors, headlines, videos, etc., until you can increase your conversion rate to 20% or higher. At this point, you will know what works best and you can roll out your major advertising campaign. Leads are the lifeblood of your business.
4. Sell a Low Cost Affiliate Products: As leads enter your marketing system, you want to promote a low cost affiliate product, such as a video or eBook. You want it to be an irresistible offer that your leads have to have. This provides immediate income to help offset advertising costs. Personally, I sell eBooks and training courses in my marketing funnel. And as your leads keep getting your emails on a regular basis, you will build a relationship with them and warm them up to your business opportunity.
5. Sponsor Distributors into Your Downline: As your leads move through you marketing system, some will unsubscribe. Others will buy some of the affiliate products you recommend. This provides multiple streams of income. Ultimately, you will offer your business opportunity on the back end, after you have a relationship with your leads. For every 100 people who enter your marketing system, you might sponsor 1 person. But, because you are promoting different affiliate products, you will make money whether people join your team or not.
There is no doubt in mind that if you follow these five simple steps, you will positively transform your online recruiting efforts. This is how I build my business. I learned this concept in 2009. It took me a couple years to completely figure things out. But, once I learned what I was doing, I realized that this is the single best strategy for online MLM success.
What are your thoughts? What is your formula for online MLM success? Leave a comment and let us know.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.