It is a MLM company that has gained a huge worldwide following. Forever Living Products must be doing something right because it seems I hear many positives and very few negatives. What negatives I do hear seem to be from people who want to own a business but are not willing to put in the work or time to have success.
Today, I am going through all my research on the Forever Living Products compensation plan. I am going to give you the top 10 facts about it.
About Forever Living Products
Forever Living Products was founded way back in 1978 by Rex Maughan. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, the company started by making various products using the wonderful Aloe Vera plant. They then moved into bee derived products too.
- Dietary supplements
- and Personal care products
Forever Living Products has distributors all over the world and many people have become financially free as a result of starting a Forever Living Products home based business.
10 Facts About The Forever Living Products Compensation Plan
These facts are in no particular order.
#1: Case Credits
With Forever Living Products, product sales all have Case Credits. Case Credits are like point values and work towards various incentives, bonuses and most importantly, your compensation.
#2: Managing Your Business And Keeping Track Of Your Compensation
Forever Living Products has a great system for home based business owners to keep track of their business. It is called FLP360°. It shows you where every case credit is coming from, tracks how your team is developing, measures success and weak points in your business development and even offers you a tool to help you grow your brand across the web.
- Customer relation manager
- Report visualizer
- and Customizable websites
#3: Cost To Start
It seems some people think it should be free to start a MLM business. Let me just ask, what other business can you start for free?
To be an active Forever Living business owner, the cost will run approximately $140 to show you are active. Just by following the proper steps, you can quickly get that back and be in the profits.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Top 33 Forever Living Products
- Rolf Kipp Forever Living Products Top Producer
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Program for 2018
- Top 15 Aloe Vera MLM Companies
- The 15 Best Marketing Quotes Ever Spoken
The Levels And Percentages
#4: New FLP Distributor
At the starting level, you will get 43% retail profit.
#5: Assistant Supervisor
This level still gives you 43% retail profit plus a 5% bonus on personal retail sales.
Once you hit supervisor, you can load up your bank account:
- 43% Retail Profit
- 8% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
- 3% bonus on Assistant Supervisor Group Retail Sales
#7: Assistant Manager
- 43% Retail Profit
- 13% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
- 5% bonus on Supervisor Group Retail Sales
- 8% bonus on Assistant Supervisor Group Retail Sales
- 43% Retail Profit
- 18% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
- 5% bonus on Assistant Manager Group Retail Sales
- 10% on Supervisor Group Retail Sales
- 13% bonus on Assistant Supervisor Group Retail Sales
So the amount of money that can be made is fantastic.
#9: The Global Rally
Each year, FLP business owners can qualify for the Global Rally. It is a trip to a wonderful world destination and you will also receive spending money.
#10: The Chairman’s Bonus
Each year, by qualifying, FLP business owners can receive a percentage of the global revenue. These amount to huge checks that are given on stage in front of a huge audience.
While you can find a few naysayers about Forever Living Products, the biggest percentage are extremely happy with their products and pay plan.
After all, FLP has been operating solidly since 1978!
If you are considering a good business to start, you just may want to consider Forever Living Products.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with Forever Living Products. This information is provided as a service for your education.
- Company Website
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a full-time freelance writer and book author. You have probably read many of his articles either ghostwritten or in his name. You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more. Be sure and visit Greg’s website which is LancerLife.com.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Use This System to Recruit 10-20 New Reps Most Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.