Five Reasons to Join ACN

Are you asking yourself why you should join ACN?

My answer to that question is “why not?”

ACN is a great multi-level marketing company that offers a pretty neat product line (telecommunications).

Although I am not affiliated with the company in any way, I have done plenty of research on the company during the past few years.

Therefore, I am going to share my top five reasons on why you should join ACN.

Let’s get started.

1. To Make Extra Money: One of my favorite reasons for getting involved with ACN is to make extra money.

Sure, there is the potential to earn a six or seven figure income.

But, there is also a potential for most people to earn an extra $200 to $1000 per month.

Even a small amount like that could have a huge impact with most American families.

I recently read that most families are less than $1,000 or one pay check away from being out on the street or bankrupt.

So if you could show someone how to make an extra $500 to $1,000 per month, you could really have a huge impact in their lifestyle and quality of life.

acn photo2. To Develop New Skills: Another great reason to join ACN is to develop your skills.

As you build your business, you will improve your people skills.

You will learn more about sales, marketing, leadership, communication, and personal development.

These skills will help you in your primary career, in addition to your ACN business.

3. Tax Benefits: When you start a home based business with ACN (or any other type of home business) you are entitled to many tax incentives that employees do not have.

This one thing alone can save you thousands of dollars each year in taxes.

Of course, you should consult with a licensed CPA first, and get appropriate tax guidance.

But when you have a home based business, you can deduct a portion of your lifestyle.

Some examples might include a home office deduction, business education, mileage expenses on your vehicle, a portion of your cell phone or office phone, business cards, meals and entertainment and much more.

1. ACN Sponsor: Questions to Ask Your Sponsor Before You Join ACN
  2. Who Actually Joins ACN?
  3. ACN Top Earner Spencer Hunn Quotes and Wisdom: 10 Things I Learned from Him
  4. Top ACN Training Tips
  5. ACN Business Review

4. To Expand Your Network: Another thing I love about ACN and other similar MLM Companies is the people.

They have people from all walks of life.

You will meet fun, smart and interesting people from all over the world.

Some of these connections will turn into new friendships.

It could also lead to new opportunities, new careers and more.

You can never know enough movers and shakers.

5. To Help People: Another thing I love about the network marketing industry is that you can give others hope.

Believe it or not, most people in our society believe that the only way to make a living is with a 9 to 5 job.

And many people don’t have hope of a brighter future.

Many people are down and out and are looking for an opportunity to take control of their lives.

You can give people hope by sharing the ACN business opportunity with them.

Not everyone will be receptive to it, but if you can help people save money on their cell phone or make an extra $500 to $1000 per month, they will be very grateful.

Bonus Reason: Great Services

When you decide to partner up with ACN you will have access to great telecommunications services at fair prices.

This includes home utilities, internet services, cell phone services and much more.

In summary, these are my five favorite reasons on why you should join ACN.

Of course, it’s up to you to decide what’s best for you. I’m not saying that building an ACN business (or any other type of business) is easy to do.

It will require hard work, sacrifice, persistence, consistency, and some time and capital investment.

But, you can follow the footsteps of people before you who have changed their financial future by building their own successful ACN business.

And yes, you could fail, or even lose money.

All businesses come with some level of risk.

But I truly believe that if you get started, take massive action, follow your mentor’s advice, learn from your mistakes and never quit, you will eventually succeed with ACN.

What are your thoughts?

Also, what do you like about ACN?

What made you decide to join the company?

Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with ACN.  ACN is a registered trademark.

108 thoughts on “Five Reasons to Join ACN

1. Alper Akgul

I am sorry to hear that some people think the products and services are overpriced. I am a science teacher in England and I have saved many people hundreds of pounds in the UK. I also get residual income from the company every month, so it is a win win situation. Another benefit is the personal development opportunities and travelling. I am very happy to be part of ACN. If anybody would like to work with me you can contact me by visiting my webpage akgul.acnshop.eu. Kind Regards.

ACN seems to be the best option to go with because they keep up with the current times and tech. I have been considering it myself and this post has convinced me to join. I am going to start next week and see how it goes. I am hoping to bring in some extra money for my family.

3. Shane

ACN is an established and successful MLM Company that has been around nearly 20 years now. Most companies in this industry don’t make it around that long, so obviously they are doing something right. Plus, everyone has a cell phone, internet bill or utility bill, so there is definitely a demand for what they have to offer.

I agree with you Shane. Teaming up with an established MLM Company is a good move. Also, everyone I know of has a phone bill, utility bill and internet bill, so everyone is a potential customer.

2. Lyazzat

If you’re looking to join ACN today, you are really behind the power curve. Look at all the top earners and you will see ALL of them have been around at least 10 years. You don’t see any new people making it to the top ranks.

That is the reason to join as soon as possible. It does take time to make it to top ranks. I would be skeptical of the company if new people were making it up and above the people who have been at it for years. this tells me they are doing something right. In all actuality, I see this as a positive while you are seeing it as a negative.

4. John

I think your reasons for joining ACN are spot on. To be quite frank, there are a lot of good MLM Companies out there. What I like most about ACN is the products and services are products and services that people already pay for, so it’s fairly easy to get them to switch over to ACN. It’s not like they have to find some extra money in their budget to buy some magic juice, potion or lotion.

That’s a great point, John. Just about everyone has a cell phone, internet and utility bill. Show people how to save money on those things and they will gladly switch companies and become an ACN customer.

5. Luke

ACN is definitely an established and reputable company specializing in technology. Any company that can last 20+ years and continue to follow trends and grow each year is worth partnering up with. If you do the work and get lots of customers and distributors, there is plenty of money to be made. I’ve been making a comfortable full time income for about nine years now and I don’t see myself switching companies any time soon.

6. Sonya

What I like most about ACN is that you can get involved in the tele-communications industry for less than $1k. Try opening a traditional store and see how much that costs you.

7. Jenny

There are some folks who earn HUGE incomes with ACN, but most earn nothing. And for that reason I think the business model is flawed.

Jenny,

Most realtors earn nothing. Most bloggers earn nothing. Most businesses fail. Most insurance agents don’t sell one policy. I could go on and on, but the truth is most people fail at everything they do, including their marriage, their diet and their personal finances. Just because most people fail does not make a business model flawed. Just my two cents.

8. Kevin

I think most people join ACN because they get excited about making lots of money. Yes, you can make lots of money, but most people aren’t willing to work the plan and make the sacrifices they need to make to get there. If they were, they would do much better. ACN is a great company, but his industry is pretty tough.

9. Stephan

I’m not a big fan of ACN. It’s not a bad company, but you have to have a huge team to make any type of income with the company. You would be much better off working with a top tier MLM Company where you can make a couple thousand bucks just for signing up one person.

Top tier companies are good companies, just like ACN is. Ultimately, you need a company you believe in and then you need to roll up your sleeves and do the work. Success in any business requires a lot of work, even if you’re doing it part-time.

10. Doug

I spent a few years in ACN and never really made much money. My best month was $600, but I spent almost $800 in product orders and business expenses to make that $800. I just got sick and tired of losing money, even though I was working hard. I finally just decided to get a part-time job and am much happier with the money I am making.

11. Toby

I like ACN because everyone has computers, cell phones and utility bills. Even if the economy continues to tank most folks will keep these things. I think it’s a much better product line than a magic juice or magic potion or lotion.

I agree that when you have a product or service that is a necessity, that people can’t live without, they you really have your hands on something. Selling magic juice in this economy is hard to do.

12. Jed

You should join ACN to improve your business skills. I’ve learned a lot about business during my time in ACN. That knowledge has helped me get promoted at work and get a nice raise.

Good for you, Jed. I agree with you that network marketing is a great business school. I’ve learned more about business during my time in MLM than I ever learned in college.

1. Ronald

My brother lost his shirt in ACN, but my uncle has done pretty well with it. They do have some good products and services, but it’s really hard to build a large team.

13. Jamie

The best reasons to join ACN is the income potential. You can finally get paid what you are worth! You are paid based on commission, so the more you produce, the more you make.

Jamie,

I like commission based pay too. I think that when you have a job you are really limited to what you can earn. You only get paid what the job is worth to the employer.

14. Lenny

The best reason to join ACN is the money. You can have complete control over your income. You can make as much or as little as you want. You can work part-time or full-time. It really is a good business.

15. Erica

You should join ACN because it is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to start your own business. It’s much cheaper than starting a traditional business.

I agree with you that starting an ACN business is a really affordable way to start your own business. It’s a much cheaper alternative to buying a franchise or starting a bricks and mortar store.

16. Joey

The best reason to join ACN is to get a piece of the action in the telecommunications industry. To the best of my knowledge your cell phone company has never paid you for being a customer or referring others, have they? Why not make a nice check from the cell phone industry, rather than sitting on the sidelines and getting left behind?

Good point, Joey. Everyone I know of has a cell phone, yet I know very few people who get a chance to earn a commission by telling other people about their cell phone company.

17. Nikki

ACN is a good company, but there are some much better companies out there that pay you a much higher commission rate. To make any kind of money with ACN, you need a team of several hundred distributors and customers. You can make the same amount of money by sponsoring one person in a top tier program as you can in ACN with 200 people on your team. Why work hard when you can work smart?

Nikki,

That’s a good point. There are some direct sales companies that pay you $500 or more for referring someone. To make that much with ACN you would need recruit five to ten people, minimum.

18. Lorrie

Don’t join ACN. Don’t do it. It’s like jumping off a bridge. You will only regret your decision.

19. Helen

You couldn’t pay me to join ACN. My son lost thousands of dollars (and a bunch of friends) during his two years in the business. I tried to get him to quit, but he became obsessed about it (almost like a cult). I’m glad he’s finally quit and returned to his old self.

Helen

20. Andy

I would join ACN because most people are already paying for these products and services anyway. So why not earn a commission from it if you can? My utility company has never sent me a check for being a good customer or referring others. Neither has my phone company.

Andy

21. Jimmy

Most people use a cell phone, own a computer and the Internet, watches television, and uses gas and electricity on a daily basis. These services hare a necessity for most people. What better way to make money than promoting a product that people want, use and need.

22. Marco

I can think of tons of reasons to join ACN, but one of the best reasons is to meet new people you wouldn’t normally meet. You will find plenty of friends in the business in your upline, crossline and downline. You will talk to prospects and build friendships that you wouldn’t normally have. You can create memories that last a lifetime.

23. Scotty

I think the best reasons to join ACN is that you can work from home and not have a boss. You can build your business from anywhere in the world. You aren’t stuck to a certain location. And you can set your own hours and make as much money as you want.

Scotty

24. Dustin

I think a great reason to get started with this company is the low start up costs. You can start a business for about $500. Try doing that with a traditional business.

Dustin

25. Julie

Don’t join ACN. You will end up losing your money, friends and maybe even your spouse. It is a cult. 99% or more of the people involved lose money! Save your money and start a real business. This is nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

Sorry to hear you feel that way about ACN, Julie. Personally, I think they are a pretty good company, but I know it’s not for everyone. It sounds like you had a real bad experience with the company.

26. Celyn

I think the best reason to join ACN is the personal growth. You can become such a great person on your way to success. I’ve learned a lot during my three years and become a much better person and business person.

Celyn

27. Morris

If you decide to join ACN, don’t half ass it. Sell out to the business model and work it hard for 2-5 years. Otherwise, you will fail and get bad results. The business is good, but you have to work really, really hard.

Morris

28. William

I was with ACN for a few years. It’s a pretty good company, but I decided it’s not for me. It’s just too hard trying to convince ordinary folks to start their own business, especially a network marketing business.

William

It can be hard to convince people to join MLM, especially with what you can find online about our industry. I always thought it was much wiser to sift and sort rather than try to convince people.

29. Ben

I think the best reason to join ACN is to supplement your income. Even though most people focus on the big bucks, it’s quite doable to make an extra $500 to $1000 per month with ACN. In addition to that, you also get the tax advantages that save you even more money. It’s really a win-win deal for most folks.

Good point, Ben. While many folks are attracted to the idea of getting rich, there’s something to be said about making an extra $500 to $1000 per month. For most American families, that extra income would be life-changing. And the tax advantages would be just as good!

30. Ross

My cousin has been asking me to join ACN for almost two years now. He’s done pretty well with the company so far, but I just can’t get myself to do it. I’ve read so many horror stories online. And I don’t like the idea of having to recruit a lot of people who don’t make money, in order for me to make money.

Why not take a stab at it, Ross? If it works for your cousin it can work for you. And your idea that other people have to lose money for you to make money is a bit off. The more people you help make money with ACN, the more money you will make! Just my thoughts.

31. Lonnie

ACN is a good company but I don’t believe it’s any better, or worse, than any other company. Ultimately, you still have to know how you will MARKET and BUILD your ACN business. That is the # 1 question every prospect should ask their potential sponsor. Truth is, you can succeed or fail with any company.

Lonnie

32. Dustin

My dad has been in ACN since I was in high school (almost 10 years). He has done very well with the company, even on a part-time basis. After his first year in the business he has never earned less than $2k per month! He uses the money to fund his retirement, to pay for vacations and help his kids through college. ACN works!

1. Aileen

Another good reason to join ACN is the tax advantages. Having your own home based business can really save you a lot of money on taxes.

33. Sean

I think the best two reasons to join ACN are the low start up costs compared to a traditional business plus the ability to earn residual income.

34. Dustin

I spent just over five years with ACN and make a nice $1k to $2k monthly income. Eventually, I decided to leave the business and start a new career in IT Sales instead. I am much happier now and am glad to have my life back.

35. Pypefakeenaft

Don’t join ACN unless you are willing to work hard for a couple years. It’s by no means a get rich quick, but you can make a lot of money with ACN if you follow their plan to success. Get a good sponsor and follow their lead.

36. Leonard

Very few people who join ACN today will ever become a top earner. In fact, most of the top earners with ACN join during the company’s early years, sometime in the mid 1990s. Most people who join now do nothing but make those folks rich.

Leonard

Leonard,

You make a good point that many of the top earners have been in a while. That also proves that you might need to “be in a while” before you can become a top earner.

37. Felecia

ACN is a pretty good company to join, but definitely not the best out there. The problem I have with ACN is you need a really big team to make any kind of money at all. Before you can make $10,000 or more per month, you probably need a team with several thousand people. For most folks, that’s almost impossible to do. That’s why I chose the top tier business model instead of the traditional network marketing. I can now earn up to $5k just for signing someone up into my opportunity.

Felecia

38. Eric

My cousin just joined ACN last week. He’s called me up twice now trying to get me to join ACN. What should I do? Do you think it is a good company?

I think ACN is a good company. But it’s not for everyone. Do your homework and research. Evaluate the company and compensation plan. Find out who your cousin is working with and call them. Find out how they build the business and what systems they have in place. Compare ACN with at least two other companies that you like. Doing those things should help you make an educated decision.

39. Leon

The best reason to join ACN is the personal growth. If you plug in to the systems, you will learn a lot about marketing, sales, business finances and much more. These skills will help you in any business.

40. Lou

I think there are many good reasons to join ACN. Some things that come to mind include:

1. Business training
    2. Residual income
    3. Tax Advantages

Those are the three things I admire most about ACN.

41. Remy

ACN should be illegal. All they do is ruin people’s lives and take their money! I wouldn’t go near that business with a ten foot pole.

42. John

ACN is definitely a great company. I’ve been with them as a distributor since their third year in business. I’m by no means rich, but I have a team of more than 1,000 customers and distributors. I make a nice income each month and don’t do much to build my business anymore. It’s simply a nice passive income stream for me. I think there are many good reasons to join ACN. It might not be for everyone, but if you can look at the company, compensation plan, product line and services objectively, you might realize how good it is. I’m glad I joined ACN when I did.

John

43. Dustin

I’ve been with ACN for six months now. I joined because my brother joined. He quit within a month or two after I joined. Last month I made $500 with ACN, but for the amount of time it took me to get to that level, I think I’m going to get done too. I could make more in a part-time job per hour than I could with what I am doing right now.

Glad to hear you’ve made some money with ACN, Dustin. Please keep in mind that tax advantages that you get from having your own home business. That saves you even more money, which means you are making more money than you realize. And most businesses (of any type) take a few years to really get going. I think you’re heading in the right direction, but ultimately you have to trust your instincts.

44. Danny

I joined ACN as a customer to help out my son who is in the business. I figured since I already had a cell phone bill, why not switch it over to ACN and let my son earn a small percentage of the profits. The plan and service are great and it’s nice knowing I can help my son.

Danny

Good for you, Danny.

I’m with you. I believe family should support their family in business, especially if you can . I hope you enjoy the products and services that ACN offers and I wish your son massive success.

All the best.

45. Marlene

After doing some extensive research online, I decided not to join ACN. I don’t think it’s a bad company or service, I just think there are much better programs out there. I simply read to many horror stories online about how many people have lost money with ACN.

Marlene

Marlene,

Unfortunately, there are many ACN horror stories online. My only advice to you is to read some of the success stories, too. There are always two sides to a coin. Don’t base your sole decision off the negative stories. In either case, good luck in all that you do.

46. Bob

I decided to join ACN as a distributor because I’m tired of the 9-5 plan. I’ve been in the corporate world for just over 10 years now and I have very little to show for it. I’m tired of the commute, the office politics and always having someone tell me what to do. I know there is no guarantee with ACN, but at least I can get paid based upon my performance. Hopefully, things will work out good.

Bob

Good for you, Bob.

All I can tell you is that you will get out what you put in. You get paid to get customers and build a team with ACN, so make sure you spend most of your productive hours doing those things. Use the products, follow your successful upline’s lead and work the business for at least three years before you ever think about giving up. Good things take time.

47. Allison

No one should join ACN. I lost more than $10k with the company over a three year period of time. I did what I was told to do and I just couldn’t get anything to work. I’m not sure if I would go so far and call it a scam, but I don’t think it’s a very good business opportunity for most people.

Allison

Allison,

I’m sorry to hear you lost money with ACN. What methods did you use to build your business? Did you sponsor anyone? How many customers did you have? How many hours a week did you work your business? I would love to get this information from you so we can get a complete understanding of why you failed with ACN.

48. Daryl

I did ACN for two years. My father got suckered into the business opportunity and convinced me to do so. He told me the best reason to join ACN was the cell phone potential. Since everyone has a cell phone, you have lots of potential customers and distributors. What I quickly found out what that it is hard to get people to leave their current cell phone contract. Most people are happy with their current provider too.

In addition, I ended up losing about $5k in my ACN business. That was for leads, seminars and training. I wish I would have never gotten involved to begin with.

Daryl

Daryl,

I’m sorry to hear you had a bad experience with ACN. Reading the comments on this post I can see there are people who love it and people who hate it. My best advice to you is to learn from the experience and apply what you learned in your next business venture.

All the best.

49. Wayne

I’ve made more than $2k per month for the past five years in my ACN business. And I haven’t worked it very much in the past three years. In the beginning I found a few key leaders who ran with the opportunity. Some of those distributors earn six figures with ACN. I decided it wasn’t for me, so I stayed a distributor, but stopped promoting the business opportunity. And I still get a nice check every month.

There are many good reasons to join ACN if you actually do the work! It’s not for everyone, but they do offer a pretty good business opportunity with low start up costs and the ability to earn residual income. I’m living proof.

Wayne

Good for you, Wayne. While there are many people who get started with ACN and never make a dime, I also know there are plenty of folks who get started and achieve good results. I’d say that a monthly $2k income is pretty good. If you use to save for retirement, pay down bills, or pay off your mortgage, it could really have a big impact on your finances.

Keep up the good work.

My family could certainly benefit from a little extra money every month. We live comfortably, but with a new baby our expenses are quite great. I would love to just have a pool of money that could be saved so we could do big things like go on family vacations and take trips. Plus, saving for my son’s future (i.e. college) it is very important to my partner and I. I may take some time to look into ACN to see if I would be able to fit into the company and succeed.

There are many reasons to join ACN. I believe they are a good company, especially if you have an interest in telecommunications and you like to network with others. It’s by no means easy, but plenty of people in the company earn a very good income with ACN.

People join business opportunities for many different reasons. I think your points about why people join ACN are spot on. After doing some research about the company itself, it seems like it has its act together. Great post, Chuck.

James

I still think one of the best reasons to join ACN is because everyone has a cell phone. I don’t see that going away any time soon either. The truth is, just about everyone will pay their cell phone bill regardless of how bad things get. Simply put, it’s a necessity product for most people, not some luxury product. That allows you to keep earning residual income. Just my thoughts.

52. Danielle

I don’t think there is any good reason to join ACN. Why overpay for your telecommunications products when you can get a better deal at your local cell phone store? I think their products are overpriced and don’t provide much value to the end users. Just my thoughts.

Danielle

Sorry to hear you don’t like ACN, Danielle.

In some cases, you can get better deals when you shop around. But I’ve also talked to many people who are customers with the company who are completely happy with the service they get. I guess there are two sides to every coin.