It probably is one of the most prevalent product lines in multilevel marketing…
I speak of nutrition and weight loss.
One of the companies that is leading the way in this area is First Fitness Nutrition. In today’s post, I am going to help you know more about First Fitness Nutrition.
Here are the top 14 cool facts.
#1: When Founded
First Fitness Nutrition was founded back in 1989. So the company has a long record which is good.
First Fitness Nutrition is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas.
First Fitness Nutrition was founded by 2 great leaders…
- Lee Causey – Lee created the first weight loss shake and has had his hand in many other nutritional products.
- Nigel Branson – Nigel has many years of experience in network marketing and as President of the company, he knows how to train others to grow their business.
#4: Medical Advisory Board
With a nutrition and wellness product line, MLM companies want to ensure it will be safe and work. So First Fitness Nutrition has a medical advisory board who tests products to ensure they are safe and do what they are supposed to do. Members of this board are:
- Pete Coon, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. Forensic Pathology and Infectious Diseases Chicago, IL
- Reneé Brooks, N.D. Naturopathic Medicine Albany, GA
- Peggy Richardson, M.D. Internal Medicine Detroit, MI
- Phillip Smith, D.C. Chiropractic Care Gonzales, LA
- B. Freeman Irby, M.D. Board Certified OB-GYN Jacksonville, FL
- and Herman J. Glass II, D.C. Chiropractic Care Detroit, MI
Through the years, First Fitness Nutrition has added many products that independent business owners can sell. The categories these products fall in include:
- Weight Loss which includes a Suddenly Slim Weight Loss Program
- Health and Wellness and the new CBD Rich Hemp Oil is now available
- Herbal Cleansing which has a cleansing tea
- Sports Nutrition with great energy drinks
- Skin and Body Care
So there are a wide range of products.
First Fitness Nutrition Compensation
First Fitness Nutrition gives home based business members many ways to make money. The next facts are those ways.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- M5 Fitness Club Review
- The Top 13 Christian Based MLM Companies
- Top 17 T. Harv Eker Quotes from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- YOR Health: 15 Cool Facts
- Top 10 Reliv International Products
#6: Retail Profit
You can earn 20 to 40% profit from products you sell person to person or through your First Fitness Nutrition distributor website.
#7: Fast Start Bonus
Each time you recruit a new distributor, you can earn fast start bonuses of either $20, $50 or $100.
#8: Super Star Bonus
If you can get 3,000 team bonus volume in your first month as a distributor, you can collect over a $1,000 super star bonus.
#9: Team Bonuses
Every time your team gets 3,000 team bonus volume, you can earn a $400 bonus. What’s more, it is paid on infinite levels meaning you can earn some serious cash.
#10: Wholesale Commissions
You can get up to 20% commissions when your downline purchases products.
#11: Royalty Bonuses
You get 6% Royalty Bonuses (for all future Directors in your downline) up to 5 levels deep. You also earn up to 2.25% on Infinity Bonuses.
#12: Rank Advancement Bonuses
Starting at Bronze Director, you can get bonuses each time you advance in rank. These bonuses start at $250 and go up to $15,000.
#13: Mercedes Benz Bonus
You can earn a car bonus to drive in style… Mercedes Benz paid for by First Fitness Nutrition.
#14: Cost To Start
If you were to start a “brick and mortar” business, you would have to invest a lot of money. To start a First Fitness Nutrition business, the cost is really minimal and you have several choices… First, you buy a Distributor Kit for $29. Then you have a choice of enrollment packs:
- Executive – 30% profit level, $549 start up cost – $775 value of products included, plus your Distributor website;
- Business – 25% profit level, $279 start up cost – $395 value of products included, plus your Distributor website;
- or Intro – 20% profit level, $119 start up cost – $145 value of products included, plus your Distributor website.
I find very few negative comments on First Fitness Nutrition. The few are people who simply did not work the business and expected money would fall in their lap.
Overall, First Fitness Nutrition seems to be a good opportunity.
Do you have any thoughts or questions? You can post them below.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with First Fitness Nutrition. This information is provided as a service for your education.
- First Fitness Nutrition Company Website