They call it vaping!
E cigarettes have become a popular commodity as of late. Some use it to be cool while others are using e cigarettes to quite the nasty habit of smoking.
There has been huge controversies over e cigarettes. Let’s take a look at some of the supposed pros and cons of e cigarettes…
- Pro – E cigarettes do not have the tobacco, tar or toxic chemicals found in cigarette smoke. These chemicals are the harmful ingredients that contribute to cancer, heart disease and lung problems.
- Con – They contain nicotine, a highly addictive drug.
- Pro – They appear to be a safer alternative for long term cigarette smokers who have been unable to successfully quit smoking.
- Con – Fairly new to the market, users may unknowingly be putting themselves in danger of long term side effects and health issues from the chemicals in the vapor and their effects on the lungs.
I am sure you have an opinion as do I, but this post is not for my opinion on e cigarettes; I just want to answer the question, “Is there an e cigarette MLM?”
The answer is yes and no.
The reason I say yes and no is because the primary system people are using to benefit from the revenues from e cigarettes is affiliate marketing. And I discovered one affiliate program for e cigarettes that does work on a multilevel marketing format.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- ACN Review: Products, Compensation Plan, Success Tips and Success Stories
- Top 35 Tips To Help With Anxiety
- Top Kannaway Products
- Is MLM an Addiction?
- How to Create Winning Habits in Your Network Marketing Business
Ecig.com is an online store that sells a wide variety of e cigarette products. There are many different brands.
When you sign up as an affiliate, you can promote the site using various banner ads and text ads. When a person purchases through your affiliate ads, you earn commissions of 15%.
Where the program enters the MLM stage is that you can recruit other affiliates 4 levels deep.
On the 2nd level, you get 5% commissions and on the 3rd and 4th levels, you get 2% commissions.
And, they are lifetime commissions!
So this e cigarette MLM system can be quite lucrative.
Just so you know, I am not an affiliate. So I am sharing this for educational purposes. If this is something that interests you, you can visit https://www.ecig.com/ and scroll down to the footer and click the affiliates link.
Other e Cigarette Affiliate Programs
There are several other companies that pay out good commissions to affiliates. They do not have a MLM system, so referring other affiliates does not benefit you.
- V2 Cigs affiliate program
- and SafeCig affiliate program
As I stated, we are not affiliated with any of these.
The rules and regulations on e cigarettes are getting tighter, so if you decide to affiliate with any, be sure you follow the rules to stay out of trouble.
I hope this answers your question and if you have any more, feel free to ask below.