Today, I want to take a few minutes and educate you about WHERE to find and buy discontinued Scentsy warmers.
Scentsy is a great company with a great product line.
They are always introducing new products.
Most of the popular products stick around for a while.
On the other hand, some products are discontinued and go away.
If you have a favorite Scentsy product that has been discontinued, don’t give up hope.
There are still plenty of places online where you can find what you are looking for.
Listed below are some of the best places to buy discontinued Scentsy warmers.
1. Amazon: Amazon has lots of Scentsy products for sale and typically at a fair price.
Do a quick search and see what you can find.
If you’re looking for a discontinued Scentsy product, there’s a good chance someone has one for sale on Amazon.
I just did a search and found more than 400 discontinued Scentsy warmers on eBay.
Even though consultants are not supposed to sell stuff online, they do anyway.
You can check eBay and probably find exactly what you are looking for within a few minutes.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Scentsy Product Review: Their Top 20 List
- Top 4 Ways to Make More Scentsy Sales
- Top 10 Scentsy Success Tips
- Top 50 Best MLM and Network Marketing Companies of All Time
- Candle Direct Sales
3. Your Local Distributor: Contact several local distributors to see if any of them have of the discontinued Scentsy warmers left in stock.
You can do an Internet search for “your town + Scentsy Consultant” and see what you find.
You can also check the Yellow Pages or call the company to find a local consultant.
4. The Company Website: Give the company a call to see if they have any more discontinued items in stock.
Sometimes they do.
Even if the item is discontinued, they might have a few left in inventory that they want to get rid of.
You will never know if you don’t ask.
5. Craigslist: You can find just about anything imaginable on Craigslist.
Do a quick search in your local area to see if you can find any discontinued Scentsy products on Craigslist.
Start by searching locally and then expand your search.
Bonus Tip: Another place to buy discontinued Scentsy products is at your local flea market or craft show.
Visit any of these venues and you are bound to find at least one current/former Scentsy distributor there.
In conclusion, these are five great places to buy discontinued Scentsy warmers.
In my opinion, it’s always a wise idea to stock up on inventory, especially if you have a favorite product that could potentially get discontinued.
That way you don’t get left in a bind if the item is no longer available for sale.
What are your thoughts?
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think.
Disclaimer: Scentsy is a registered trademark. I am in no way affiliated with the company.