It is a MLM company that has been gaining a lot of traction as of late. We decided that it was high time to give readers at Online MLM Community a close look at Daisy Blue Naturals. We believe that by giving you easy to find information, you can make an informed decision before joining any MLM company or using any of their products.
Here are the top 10 cool facts about Daisy Blue Naturals.
#1: When Founded
It was in 1999 when Jena Thompson was experimenting in her kitchen. She had went to school in chemistry and had a naturalist view on life. Through experimentation, Jena realized she was on to something that would be safe for her friends and family and Daisy Blue Naturals was started in 2001.
Daisy Blue Naturals’ headquarters are in Albert Lea, Minnesota.
#3: What Makes Daisy Blue Naturals Unique?
The majority of the Daisy Blue Naturals product line is cosmetics and personal care items. Yes, many of the same type of products could be found at retail outlets but Daisy Blue Naturals offers a safer alternative.
You see… The products are all natural and there are even claims they could be eaten. They contain no
- Parabens, phenoxyethanols, or other artificial preservatives
- Artificial fragrances
- Sulfates, sulfites, or phosphates
- Mineral oil, silicones, or paraffin
- or Casein
Daisy Blue Naturals has a huge line of products. I really recommend that you visit their website to see them.
There are various cosmetics, soaps and more. Product categories include:
- Baby & Mom To Be
- Body Care
- CHEMO/RADIATION skin care
- Donating/Giving Back
- Lip Balms
Other posts you may enjoy:
- The Top 13 Christian Based MLM Companies
- Top 10 Organic Product MLM Companies
- YOR Health: 15 Cool Facts
- Regenalife Daily Dose Super Greens Overview
- iGalen: Emulin, Leadership and Compensation Plan Review
The leadership team at Daisy Blue Naturals consists of:
Jena Thompson – CEO
Jolene Newman – Operations Manager
Sharon Lucas – Sales Manager
Sylvia Kunz – Sales Manager
Tammy Busho – Sales Manager
Whereas most other MLM companies do not allow their products to be sold on store shelves, Daisy Blue Naturals does offer a wholesale purchase plan for
- Natural Food Co-ops
- Gift Stores & Boutique Markets
- Grocery Stores
- Coffee Bistros
- Salons & Spas
- Chiropractor & Naturopathic Doctor Offices
- Department and Superstores
#7: Cost To Join
Starting a Daisy Blue Naturals home based business is actually quite low. For $99 you can get a starter kit that has various Daisy Blue Natural products and more:
- Peppermint foot butter
- Organic hemp body butter
- Product catalogs – 20
- Order forms – 25
- Pomegranate scrub
- Facial cleansing cream
- Postcard invitations – 30
- Business opportunity booklets
- and a lot more
There is not much available on the Daisy Blue Naturals’ Compensation plan. What I did find is representatives make 30% retail commissions on sales and you will make commissions on downline sales.
If the leaders at Daisy Blue are reading this, I highly suggest you provide the public with more info on your comp plan.
#9: Best Ways To Sell And Recruit At Daisy Blue Naturals
The 2 primary ways Daisy Blue Naturals’ consultants sell and recruit are:
- Party plan – Having a party where you explain the products and opportunity.
- Online – Having an educational blog is a great way to show potential customers and recruits the advantages.
#10: Daisy Blue Naturals Is Social
Daisy Blue Naturals can be found on social media:
Overall, I would have to give Daisy Blue Naturals a big thumbs up if you are searching for an organic beauty MLM business to start.
Their prices seem fair and the leadership is transparent.
We would like to hear from you. Have you used Daisy Blue Natural products or are you a consultant? Please tell us your impression.
Thank you for visiting.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with Daisy Blue Naturals. This information is provided as a service for your education.
- Daisy Blue Naturals Company Website
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a full-time freelance writer and book author. You have probably read many of his articles either ghostwritten or in his name. You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more. Be sure and visit Greg’s website which is LancerLife.com.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.