Craig Bryson: Nu Skin Founding Distributor and Success Story

Craig Bryson is the founding distributor in Nu Skin Enterprises and quite perhaps the most successful distributor of all time with Nu Skin, right up there with Mark Yarnell, Tim Sales, Nathan Ricks, John and Gisellse Sexsmith, and Kenton Worthington.

Here are a few things I recently learned about him from watching several of his YouTube videos:

• At one time he had more than 700k people on his team
  • He was contacted by Nu Skin when it first started to be its founding distributor
  • He was born and raised near San Francisco, California
  • He and his wife have 11 children
  • He is a Team Elite member and is part of the the Ten Million Dollar Circle Club
  • He has earned more than $60 million with Nu Skin and is the # 1 producer
  • He is VERY product focused and teaches his people to get people using the products
  • He is a very nice and likable guy

I’ve never met him personally, but I have watched most of his YouTube videos. I like that he is down to earth, funny and nice.

I think he is a class act, an awesome trainer and great role model.  Although I am not affiliated with Nu Skin in any way, I think very highly or Craig Bryson.  There’s no doubt in my mind that he deserves the success he has achieved by helping thousands of other people become successful.

Craig Bryson Videos

Craig has several great training videos on YouTube.  Here are a few that you might enjoy.

Craig Bryson Quotes

Here are a couple quotes I found from the videos I shared above.

• “There is no long term business unless the products find a home where consumption continues.”
  • “Sponsorship value only resides because people use the products over a long period of time.”
  • “You can be an expert in virtually anything if you are willing to invest 10,000 hours.”
  • “I can be anything I want to be if I am willing to spend the time.”

That being said, there are a lot of things that I don’t know about him, but would like to find out. If you could answer any of the questions I have below (just leave a comment) it would be really helpful.

1.  How did he build his business?  In other words, how did he meet prospects and sponsor them?

2.  Who in his downline is successful?

3.  Is he still actively building the business?

4.  Have you ever worked with him in the business and if so what was your experience like?

I really look forward to hearing any insights you have about Craig Bryson, the top producer in Nu Skin.  Just leave a comment to share your insights.

Connect with Craig Bryson on Facebook.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Nu Skin in any way.  Nu Skin is a registered trademark.

40 thoughts on “Craig Bryson: Nu Skin Founding Distributor and Success Story

I had not heard about Craig Bryson before this post. I think I can recall hearing about Nu Skin briefly, but I wasn’t aware of all they had to offer nor was I aware of Bryson’s success until this post led me to do some reading and researching of my own. The products I found on the company’s site range from skin and beauty to even some health and dietary options. I was really impressed and I am sure Bryson has/had a very unique strategy for helping him to get as far as he has.

Though I am not affiliated with Nu-Skin in any way, I really enjoyed reading this post. I love to hear real stories about people who have made it big in the MLM business they chose. I love the fascinating facts (11 children!) that you put together. This is a real guy. I can just imagine the energy and drive he had to have put together such a huge team and make this work for him. Awesome!

3. Paula

Craig is a legend. You should learn everything you can about him and do what he did. Anyone who has built that big of a network marketing business is worth studying, regardless of what company you are currently affiliated with!

Paula,

I agree with you. Anyone in the MLM business should be looking to positive role models in this field who we can draw knowledge and inspiration from. Any success in this industry is worth studying because we are sure to pick up some tidbit of knowledge or information that can help us with our own pursuits.

I would chime in and say that Craig Bryson is a great role model. I’m not part of his team, but you can tell from his trainings that he is the real deal. He cares for his team and is customer focused. He’s committed and been in the game a long time.

4. Val

I’ve only been in Nu Skin for a couple months now. Up until this post, I had never heard of Craig Bryson. After reading the post, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was far down in his downline, since he is the founding distributor.

5. Myles

I attended one of Craig Bryson’s training sessions in the late 1990s. This guy is incredible. He is a true people person. He cares about people. And most importantly, he knows his stuff. He knows how to recruit, train, lead and motivate others. I can see why he has achieved so much success with Nu Skin.

Myles,

That must have been pretty awesome. Did you get to meet with Craig Bryson at the training session? If so, what was it like. I’d have to agree with you that he knows his stuff and is a people person. Thanks for the comment.

6. Carson

Craig Bryson is one of my favorite Nu Skin distributors of all time. I also liked Mark Yarnell and Tim Sales.

1. Missy

I met Craig Bryson a few years back at a Nu Skin Convention. I listened to him speak and I got to talk with him for a couple minutes. He is really a great guy, with a big drive, and nice personality.

1. Ted

I was part of Craig’s team almost 15 years ago. The guy is so awesome. I was proud to be part of his team, even though I never really achieved any type of lasting success with Nu Skin.

7. Lisa

A true class act! That’s all I can say about Craig Bryson. I was on his team for 7 years and achieved moderate success with Nu Skin, making about $2k per month. But what I got most from the company (and Craig Bryson) was the “business school experience.” I learned about many aspects of business that really benefited me when I decided to open my own restaurant. I’ve had my own successful restaurant for 11 years now!

Lisa,

I’m glad you made money with Nu Skin and I’m glad the experience you learned from Craig Bryson and the rest of your upline helped prepare you to be a successful business person inside and outside of Nu Skin. I wish you continued success.

8. Ernie

I was part of Craig Bryson’s team in the early 1990s. I spent about four years with Nu Skin. He was really a great guy and fun to work with. He definitely achieved huge success with the company.

9. Lawrence

Craig Bryson is really an awesome guy. He’s done so much for Nu Skin and the network marketing industry as a whole. He is the ultimate leader and he is also a sponsoring machine. He is the type of sponsor you would want to have.

10. Eric

You probably won’t find anything negative online about Craig Bryson because he is a great guy. He is one of the few “kingpins” in our industry who has a great reputation. I worked with several of his downline leaders for about four years and I met him several times. I would describe him as a nice buy, but truly a man’s man. He is a dynamite leader and trainer.

Eric,

I haven’t looked for anything bad about Craig Bryson myself, but I’d have to agree with you that there probably isn’t anything bad about him out there. He really is a great guy and leader. It’s cool that you got to meet him.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

2. Tina

How did he really build his business? Did he do it all face to face or did he do lots of paid advertising? I love reading about folks who build these huge MLM teams. If anyone could chime in and provide more information it would really help.

11. Betty

I’ve been trying to learn more about Craig Bryson myself. Can anyone answer the following questions.

1. Is he still with Nu Skin?
    2. Is he still actively building his business?
    3. What is the name of his team?
    4. How does he build his business?

Hopefully, someone can answer these questions for me.

Betty,

I don’t know the answers to your questions about Craig Bryson. I had some of the same questions myself in my blog post. Maybe someone can chime in here and give us some insights.

12. Martin

I’ve been on Craig Bryson’s team almost from the beginning. I’ve been with Nu Skin more than 23 years now and make a nice income with the company. I’m not rich like Craig, but I do make a few grand per month and have close to 800 distributors and customers on my team. It’s been a nice second income through the years and has helped me travel more, pay off my house and plan for retirement. Plus the tax savings are great.

Good for you, Martin. I’m glad you stuck with Nu Skin all that time and enjoyed working with Craig Bryson. I wish you continued success in the years to come.

1. Frank

Craig is really a great guy. Just about every “big time” leader in Nu Skin is in his team. This guy makes millions and deserves the success he has achieved.

2. Dave

Craig Bryson is a stud! This guy has built a team of more than one million distributors. Not many network marketers can say that!

2. Tammy

Craig is still pretty active in the business. He does lots of great training for his team members. What I like about him the most is that he is product and customer oriented. He always teaches the importance of getting and keeping customers.