Craig Bryson is the founding distributor in Nu Skin Enterprises and quite perhaps the most successful distributor of all time with Nu Skin, right up there with Mark Yarnell, Tim Sales, Nathan Ricks, John and Gisellse Sexsmith, and Kenton Worthington.
Here are a few things I recently learned about him from watching several of his YouTube videos:
- At one time he had more than 700k people on his team
- He was contacted by Nu Skin when it first started to be its founding distributor
- He was born and raised near San Francisco, California
- He and his wife have 11 children
- He is a Team Elite member and is part of the the Ten Million Dollar Circle Club
- He has earned more than $60 million with Nu Skin and is the # 1 producer
- He is VERY product focused and teaches his people to get people using the products
- He is a very nice and likable guy
I’ve never met him personally, but I have watched most of his YouTube videos. I like that he is down to earth, funny and nice.
I think he is a class act, an awesome trainer and great role model. Although I am not affiliated with Nu Skin in any way, I think very highly or Craig Bryson. There’s no doubt in my mind that he deserves the success he has achieved by helping thousands of other people become successful.
Craig Bryson Videos
Craig has several great training videos on YouTube. Here are a few that you might enjoy.
Craig Bryson Quotes
Here are a couple quotes I found from the videos I shared above.
- “There is no long term business unless the products find a home where consumption continues.”
- “Sponsorship value only resides because people use the products over a long period of time.”
- “You can be an expert in virtually anything if you are willing to invest 10,000 hours.”
- “I can be anything I want to be if I am willing to spend the time.”
That being said, there are a lot of things that I don’t know about him, but would like to find out. If you could answer any of the questions I have below (just leave a comment) it would be really helpful.
1. How did he build his business? In other words, how did he meet prospects and sponsor them?
2. Who in his downline is successful?
3. Is he still actively building the business?
4. Have you ever worked with him in the business and if so what was your experience like?
I really look forward to hearing any insights you have about Craig Bryson, the top producer in Nu Skin. Just leave a comment to share your insights.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Nu Skin in any way. Nu Skin is a registered trademark.