If you’re involved with Cookie Lee, one of the best ways to grow your business is by hosting in-home jewelry parties. Few selling methods are more effective than hosting a Cookie Lee Jewelry Home Party. Not only is it profitable, but it’s also fun.
1) Set an Agenda: Determine what you will say and do during your Cookie Lee Home Party. Organize the event into “blocks.” Spend some time and write down your agenda ahead of time. Wait a day or two and then edit it as needed. Keep the minute to 45 to 90 minutes.
2) Develop a Timeline: Set up a timeline of events to include your introduction, presentation, order taking and closing. Make sure you start and end on time.
3) Brief the Hostess: Educate your host or hostess ahead of time on how to prepare for the event. This includes inviting, setting up the room, refreshments, attire, etc. A few minutes of preparation can really make a big difference.
4) Rehearse: Make sure you spend an hour or two rehearsing what you will say and do, especially if you’ve never conducted a Cookie Lee Home Party before. This will make the event go that much smoother. Being prepared is vital!
5) Show Up on Time: Be punctual. Get to your event early so you can set up beforehand. Try to arrive 20 minutes early so you can get everything ready and start on time. Do not waste your guest’s or hostess’s time by being late.
6) Have Samples and Inventory: Make sure that you have plenty of Cookie Lee samples and product inventory with you, so you can fill orders on the spot. This will make your customers real happy. I don’t know how anyone could do a party and then have people wait a week or two to get their products. You want to fulfill their orders on the spot when they are most excited.
7) Start on Time: Make sure you start the Cookie Lee Home Party on time. Even if some people are late, don’t punish the people who showed up on time by starting late.
8) Have Fun: At your Cookie Lee Home Party, try to have fun. Be humorous and don’t take yourself too seriously. Try to laugh when possible and keep a smile on your face, even if you are nervous. Most people have enough stress in their life and want to have more fun!
9) Finish On Time: Make sure you end the party on time, or even a few minutes early. Value your guests’ time and don’t drag out the event. If you say you will be done at 8 p.m., do not finish at 8:10 p.m.
10) Take Orders and Book Appointments: At the end of your Cookie Lee Home Party make sure you ask for orders. Remember that most people have a hard time making ANY kind of decision on their own. You have to walk them through the closing process. If possible, try to book additional in-home parties with the excited guests. This will keep the momentum going in your business.
Following these ten steps will keep you focused during your home party. More importantly, your prospects will take notice. Remember, perception is reality. So make sure you act like a professional and make the Cookie Lee Home Party a memorable and PROFITABLE event. By following the tips in this article, you will be well on your way.
What are your thoughts? What do you recommend for success tips to have a good Cookie Lee Home Party? Leave a comment below to let us know what you think.
Disclaimer: Cookie Lee is a registered trademark. I am not affiliated with the company in any way.