Chuck’s MLM Weekly Wisdom # 64
Dear Network Marketer:
Happy Thanksgiving. Welcome to this week’s edition of Chuck’s MLM Weekly Wisdom. I hope you are happy, healthy and well. Enjoy the training.
# 1 Questions to Ask Your Prospects
- Are you keeping your options open?
- Does your employer pay you what you are worth?
- Do you have the time, money and health to do what you want when you want?
- Is your cash flow as good as you’d like it to be?
- If I could show you a way to increase your cash flow by $500 to $1000 per month, on a part-time basis, without interfering with what you are currently doing, would that interest you?
- Do you know anyone who might be looking to supplement their income on a part-time basis?
# 2 What to Say When People Ask if It is Network Marketing?
- Of course it is what else offers the same potential?
- It’s network marketing done the right way!
- Why, do you have experience in network marketing?
- What do you know about network marketing?
# 3 Simple Ways to Stay Motivated
- Let your actions control your motivation rather than letting your motivation control your actions
- Surround yourself with people who encourage you and uplift you
- Work on your personal development every day
- Schedule time to work the business every single day
- Exercise regularly and eat healthy
- Do something productive every single day to move your business forward
- Keep track of your progress
- Replace the music in your car with positive, uplifting training
# 4 Good Prospects to Approach about the Business Opportunity
- Insurance Agents
- Waiters and Waitresses
- Marketing Professionals
- Former Network Marketers
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
# 5 Must Read Network Marketing Books
- Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins
- The Four Year Career by Richard Bliss Brooke
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- Six Figures in Six Months by Clay Stevens
- Your First Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
- The 45 Second Presentation by Don Failla
- The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiysosaki
- Making the First Circle Work by Randy Gage
# 6 Tips for Setting Business Goals
- Write your goals down
- Set goals for activities, not results
- Only set goals for things that you can control
- Make sure your goals correspond with your activity and commitment level
- Share your goals with your upline
- Make your goals public
- Stay accountable to your goals
- Write down WHY you want to accomplish each goal
- Reward yourself for reaching your goals; celebrate your success
# 7 Must do Things
- Set a work schedule for the week every Sunday night
- Have a written business plan
- Have a written daily mode of operations
- Set aside 30 minutes each day for personal development
- Find a mentor
- Work the business minimum 1-2 hours every day
- Focus 95% of your efforts on the money producing activities
- Set a number between 5 and 30 and make a commitment to expose the products and business opportunity to that many people every day
There you have it folks. I hope you enjoyed the training. Have a great Thanksgiving. Talk to you next week. If you have questions or need help with anything feel free to give me a call or send me an email.
Articles You Might Enjoy
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team