What do you need to know about MLM Free Classified Ads? This is a very popular, free method of advertising a MLM Business online. While I’m not personally a fan of placing free classified ads on different classified websites, there are other distributors who swear by it. If you are considering this venue to promote your network marketing business online, there are a few things you should know before you get started. In this article, I would like to share a few pointers for using online classified ads to build your business. Let’s get started.
1. Develop a Game Plan First: Before you start out with your marketing efforts, you need to develop a game-plan. That way you can work smart and save time and money in the long run. Make sure you take the time to write down what you want to accomplish and how you will do it. Identify which classified websites you will use, what type of ads you will write, how often you will post your ads, etc.
2. Be Consistent: Your next objective is to be consistent with your classified ads. That means that once you get started, you must make a commitment to keep posting classified ads on a regular basis for at least one to two years. If you just try it once or twice you won’t get the results you desire. Keep a chart, post new ads every day, every week, every month, etc. Get started, keep posting ads and don’t give up to soon.
3. Promote Anything But Your Business Opportunity: Most network marketers promote their business opportunity online. This means that competition is cut-throat. And it’s hard to be different and rise above the crowd if you are simply promoting your business opportunity, just like everyone else is. As an alternative, I think it’s much wiser to promote a free eBook or even promote your company’s product line. Think of the issues your target market is having and offer them solutions to their challenges. You can always offer your business opportunity on the back end, after you’ve established a relationship with your prospect.
4. Send People to a Capture Page: Don’t EVER send people to a company replicated website. Instead, send them to a capture page instead. Your # 1 goal is to get their name, email and phone number, so you can follow up with them via your auto-responder, phone messages and/or direct mail. Never expect a sale right away. Before you will make sales, you will need to cultivate a relationship with your prospects. Remember, people do business with people they know, like and trust.
5. Track Your Results: My final piece of advice today is to track your results. Use tracking codes to determine which MLM Free Classified Ads give you the best results. Track total visitors, new leads, and sign ups. Focus most of your time on the classified ads that work best. You should also split test different ads, as well as classified sites, to find out what gives you the best results. Ditch the losers and keep testing. Small changes can pay huge dividends.
In summary, these are my five best tips on using MLM Free Classified Ads. Although I don’t use this marketing method myself, many people do. Individual results will always vary, but you can improve your chances of success by following the five pieces of advice I mentioned above. If you’ve tried this method before leave us a comment and tell us how it went.
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team