Brian and Jill Roach are currently 3-star International Executives with Youngevity International. Prior to that, they were top earners in Free Life International for more than 15-years. The two companies merged several years back.
They have achieved great success in the network marketing industry. Some of their business achievements include:
- Marketing Executives of the Year in 2003 and 2011 with Free Life International
- Participants on the Royal Ambassador Leadership Council
- Founders of the Ambassador Makers Team and System
- Million Dollar Earners with the Company
- They’ve developed countless leaders around the world
- A large portion of their business is in the Philippines
Jill found the company while surfing the Internet. What they liked about the business is that it had very little risk and lots of potential. As a result, they went full time in the business right from the beginning.
Prior to joining the company, they had no experience in network marketing.
I stumbled across their website while surfing online a few years back.
They have a large team that spans the globe. They’ve helped hundreds of people achieve success with Free Life International and Youngevity International.
The couple is down to earth, friendly and positive. Jill is a complete fireball, full of passion and excitement about life and the business opportunity. Brian is a giant in his own right. I would describe him as a man’s man.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- FreeLife International: Their Top 20 Products
- Top 39 Carrie Dickie Quotes: Wisdom from a Life Vantage Millionaire
- Owning Your Life – Why Time Is Your Most Precious Asset
- Legacy For Life: History, Review And Facts
- Nutrition For Life: History, Review and Cool Facts
I believe that Brian and Jill Roach are a true credit to the network marketing industry. They are amazing leaders, motivators and mentors. They care about others and do whatever they can to help their team succeed.
If you have ever worked with Brian and Jill Roach personally, I would love to hear your story. Tell us when you met them, how long you have known them, what you have learned from them, and how they helped you grow your business. Just leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.