In this post, I want to provide an overview of the bHIP Maqui juice. I will provide an overview of the maqui berry, the benefits, where to buy it, alternatives, a brief overview of bHIP International, and my conclusions. All information is collected from independent research.
The Maqui Berry
Here are some neat facts about the Maqui berry.
- Purple berry that looks similar to a blueberry and grows in the Patagonian Rainforest region of Chile
- Antioxidants in this fruit are 12.6 times more concentrated than acai berry
- They have the highest concentration of anti-oxidants of any food on the market today
- Research has show that they help people lose weight
- They are known as the “King of SuperFruits”
- And, they are grown exclusively in the wild (not cultivated)
- They are harvest mostly by the Mapuceh Indians
- Discovered by a doctor from University of Chile who was doing medical research on the berry
This fruit has been very popular in the marketplace since sometime around 2010 or 2011.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Juice Plus+: A Review of their Products
- Top 10 MLM Juice Companies
- The Top 30 MLM Weight Loss Companies
- Top 30 Most Popular MLM Companies in Asia
- They contain anthocyanin in their pigment, which can have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, disease-fighting, and even insulin-boosting properties
- And, it can help stop colon cancer
- They have compounds that help it to prevent oxidation of cholesterol in the blood
- The anthocyanins work as powerfully as conventional anti-inflammatory drugs, except without negative effects.
- They increase insulin levels in the body
- Gives great cardio-vascular health
- Improves immune system functions
- Improve joint mobility
- Great for anti-aging
- It tastes great; not overly sweet
Where Can You Buy the bHIP Patagonian Maqui Juice?
You can buy the juice from a distributor in the company. You can sign up as a distributor yourself, so you can get a discount. Or, you can can be a retail customer.
Another option is to purchase the product online at Amazon or eBay, although I don’t recommend that. If you shop around, you should be able to find a good discount.
Alternatives to bHIP Patagonian Maqui Juice
Let me start by telling you that there are many alternatives to the bHIP Patagonian Maqui Juice. In fact, this type of juice is manufactured by many different companies.
You can visit your local vitamin ship or health foods store and find some to choose from. Or, you can visit eBay or Amazon and find even more choices.
I’ve provided two alternatives to the bHIP Patagonian Maqui Juice below. I’ll provide a little bit of information about each one.
Dynamic Health Laboratories Organic Certified Maqui Juice Blend
This 33.8 ounce bottle costs just $.56 per serving. The product is certified organic. It also comes with free shipping. Buy it on Amazon.
Now Foods Maqui SuperFruit Antioxidant Juice
This bottle sells for $38.99 and has 32 ounces. It has a 4.5 star rating on Amazon. Buy it on Amazon.
About bHIP International
bHIP International is a direct sales/network marketing company specializing in health and wellness products. Founded sometime around 2007, by entrepreneur Terry Lacore, the company does business in more than 30 different countries.
Their mission statement is “to deliver authentic, unique health and wellness products to a global audience. By offering verifiable scientific information along with our quality products, bHIP hopes to create a trustworthy and solid community for promoters, members and customers alike.” Learn more about bHIP.
From my independent research, I would have to tell you that the bHIP Patagonian Maqui Juice is very popular.
The health qualities sound absolutely amazing. I’m not sure how much a bottle of it sells for on the company website, but if it is priced competitively with similar juices, I’m sure it’s selling well.
If you haven’t tried it out yet, I suggest you do. What do you have to lose? If you are in doubt, consult with your doctor first and get their opinion.
On a side note, I would love to hear from other people who have experience with the bHIP Patagonian Maqui Juice. Please leave a comment to share your story or testimonial. I look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company in any way. bHIP is a registered trademark. These statements are my opinion and have not been approved by the FDA.