Here is my month in review for August 2016 for my OnlineMLMCommunity.com blog and my MLM Business.
August is historically one of my slowest months of the year, along with June and July.
That being said, I realize every business has cycles, ups and downs.
I take the long-term view and stay the course.
My Goals for August 2016
Here were my goals for August 2016.
I have them broken down into two categories: one for my blog and one for my MLM Business.
I set specific goals each month so I have something to aim for.
- Publish 31 new blog posts
- Publish 31 podcasts
- Send weekly training email to list every Wednesday and Friday
- Send out 31 handwritten notes
- Revise/Edit blog posts for April, May, June and July 2016
- Leave 62 blog comments
- Add 500 comments to my blog
- Personally sponsor 6 new reps
- Qualify for Fast Start Bonus
My Daily Mode of Operation for August 2016:
- Publish one new blog post per day (seven days a week)
- Publish one podcast per day (seven days a week)
- Post 3-5 updates in my Facebook Mastermind Group per day (seven days per week)
- Send training email to my list every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Follow up with new leads daily by phone, SKYPE or email every day
- Mail out one hand written note per day (seven days a week)
- Leave two blog comments per day (seven days a week)
- Read for 30 to 60 minutes per day (seven days per week)
- Communicate with 2 team members every day (five days per week)
*** On average, this takes me about two hours per day to accomplish (not counting the reading).
Stats and Results for My MLM Blog and MLM Business August 2016
- Total Visitors: 42,509 (previous month: 42,146)
- Unique Visitors: 34,980 (previous month: 34,768)
- Total Page Views: 58,740 (previous month: 57,183)
- Visits Per Day: 1,371.3 (previous month: 1359.5)
- Unique Visitors Per Day: 1,128.4 (previous month: 1121.5)
- Page Views Per Day: 1,894.8 (previous month: 1,844.6)
- Keywords Searched to Find My Blog: 2,146 (previous month: 2,143)
- New MLM Boot Camp Leads: 404 (previous month: 377)
- New leads for my Primary MLM Company: 66 (previous month: 616)
- New MLSP leads: 63 (previous month: N/A)
- New Elite Marketing Pro leads: 263 (previous month: 581)
- Total New Leads: 796 (previous month: 993)
- Facebook Mastermind Group Members: 1,115 (previous month: 1,048)
- Published 35 blog posts (previous month: 23)
- Revised 96 old blog posts (previous month: 28)
- Added 217 blog comments (previous month: 60)
- Published 32 podcasts (previous month: 24)
- Total monthly Podcast downloads: 5,457 (previous month: 6,731)
- Personally sponsored 4 new distributors into my primary MLM Company (previous month: 5)
- Sent out 36 handwritten notes (previous month: 31)
- Read 9 books (previous month: 6)
- Added 11 new team members to my primary MLM Company (previous month: 24)
- Sent weekly emails to team and lists (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Here is where I came up short with my goals:
- I only added 217 blog comments instead of 500
- I only sponsored 4 people instead of 6 people
Top 5 Most Popular Posts/Pages on My Blog in August 2016
Here were the top five most visited blog posts and pages on my website in August 2016:
- Top 27 Amway Diamonds of All Time
- Home Page
- Top 50 MLM Companies of All Time
- Top 10 Herbalife Marketing Tips
- List of MLM Companies in the Philippines
Top Income Streams in August 2016
I have about 25 different income streams on this blog, with three to five that are rock solid and very consistent every single month. Here were my top three performers in August 2016.
Personal Development in August 2016
Here are the nine books that I read in August 2016:
- If You’re Not First, You’re Last by Grant Cardone
- Go for No by Richard Fenton
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- Give ‘Em the Pickle by Robert Farrell
- The 45 Second Presentation by Don Failla
- Presentation Mastery for Realtors by Lisa and Jim Mckissack
- How to Become a Great Boss by Jeffrey Fox
- The Greatest Networker in the World by John Milton Fogg
- The Next Level by David Gregory
*** I will post a review of each of these books in the months to come.
What’s Ahead in September?
Here are my goals for the month of September 2016.
- Publish 30 new blog posts
- Publish 43 podcasts
- Create 30 videos
- Send weekly training email to list every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Send out 30 handwritten notes
- Redo/Edit/Revise 60 blog posts
- Leave 30 blog comments
My Primary MLM Company
- Personally sponsor 6 new reps
Financially, August was a spectacular month, even though the websites weren’t overly busy or productive.
I had a few big ticket sales that made up the difference.
I’m excited about what September 2016 has in store.
What do you think?
Any thoughts or ideas about these stats?
I would love to hear from you.
Just leave a comment below to share your thoughts.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.