Today I am going to do a review of Attraction Marketing Formula by Ferny Ceballos. As a quick disclaimer I should tell you upfront that I am an affiliate with this product. I am also a very happy customer. I have purchased the course myself, studied it, and applied what I learned. The information was extremely helpful for me, and I know it will help you as well.
I first learned about the concept of Attraction Marketing way back in 2009 when I purchased Magnetic Sponsoring. I’ve taken what I learned in that course and built a very successful online business. I credit that one book to my online success.
This book is equally as good. For anyone new to the idea of attraction marketing, it’s simply the process of positioning yourself as an expert, promoting yourself, educating others, and providing value so people contact you first. I like to think of it as selling by educating, acting as a teacher rather than a salesperson.
If you spend any time at all in the online world, you will see tons of people promoting the next best thing. There are literally thousands of money making ideas online. Some are good. Some are great. Most suck. However, the people who do well promoting any and all of these programs understand attraction marketing.
Successful business people in every endeavor realize that people like to do business with people they know, like and trust. People like to do business with someone who is an expert, a professional, someone who knows what they are doing.
Let me put it in context for a moment. If you were going to sell your home today, would you want the brand new person at the real estate office who has never sold a home before to list your house or would you rather work with the top agent? You don’t have to answer that question because I already know the answer. People want to work with the expert. People want to work with the best of the best.
Now, let’s get back to the review for a moment. The Attraction Marketing Formula course is good, really good. It’s well written and easy to read. It took me about 2.5 hours to read it. It will help you IF you take the time to apply what you learn. Overall, I give the course a 9 of 10 and consider it a valuable asset in my business library. It also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so there is no risk to try it out.
WHO THIS COURSE WILL HELP
All business owners need to know about marketing, specifically Attraction Marketing. Here is a short list of people the book will help the most.
- Network Marketers
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- And just about anyone else!
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course is an eBook, a PDF file that you can print out. It’s available for instant download once you make a purchase. It features 184 pages. Here is the breakdown for each chapter.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Using the Internet to Automate Your Lead Generation and Downline Building
- Chapter 3: How to Brand Your Business and Get Thousands of People to Trust Your Every Word
- Chapter 4: What Doing Your Laundry Can Teach You About Building Your Marketing Pipeline
- Chapter 5: The Magic Slot Machine – How to Profit from Your Prospects Even if They Never Buy Your Product or Join You
- Chapter 6: How to Do Market Research Which Will Give you a Totally Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors
- Chapter 7: Cyber Real Estate – The Secrets to Staking Your Claim on a Valuable Piece of .COM Terrain
- Chapter 8: How to Build the Doorway To Your Online Empire and Start Generating Endless Leads
- Chapter 9: How to Use Email Automation to Grow Your List, Relationship and Bank Account
- Chapter 10: Final Thoughts
THE FREE BOOTCAMP
Day 1: Shot Gun Marketing vs. Sniper Marketing
Day 2: Reading Your Prospects’ Minds
Day 3: I Did it for the Cheese
Day 4: Anatomy of Your Mouse Trap
Day 5: Marrying Your Customer
Day 6: Dating Your Prospects
Day 7: The Magic Slot Machine
Day 8: Popping the Question
Day 9: The Fortune is in the Follow Up
Day 10: What’s In it For Me?
The Boot Camp offers a huge value for anyone in any business. After all, marketing is the most important activity in any business.
TOP FERNY CEBALLOS QUOTES
Here are some of my favorite quotes from the course.
- Success in entrepreneurship is a process, not a destination.
- There is no greater compliment to a business owner than a referral.
- Building your MLM business only using traditional methods, achieving wealth and freedom is a very difficult uphill battle, which will include more disappearing prospects and your downline dropping like flies like never in the history of the industry.
- 92% of people who go online are looking for information, not looking to buy.
- If they seek information, and you provide them information related to what they seek, you provide value and not a sales pitch.
- Expert (You) + Good Marketing + Good Product = $$$$$
- When people see you as an expert, they will want your opinion.
- If you sell vitamins, position yourself as a nutritional expert who can help people lose weight, relieve ailments, and get healthy.
- Effective marketing and promotion should be a passive action, for the most part.
- Once you flick to your marketing, the only people you should be talking to are serious prospects interested in your mentorship and/or opportunity and during normal hours, not while keeping your head from hitting the softness of your pillow.
- The real asset in a business is you.
- Your real business is your brand, your face, your vitality, your confidence, your enthusiasm, and your solution.
- With attraction marketing, people are buying into you before your product or opportunity.
- Your core asset lies in your list of subscribers and the relationship you have with them.
- You just need to create a large enough list of people who value your expertise.
- You must keep in constant contact over time, so that you may build a relationship with your prospect, gain their trust, and be there when they are ready to buy.
- As your pipeline grows, you will find that the timing will be right, for someone every single day!
- Don’t spend your time chasing after one lead.
- The most crucial part of any marketing campaign is bringing the “eyeballs to the table.”
- What sets Direct Response apart from other forms of advertising is that it is laser targeted, can be easily tracked, and includes a “call to action.”
- Ask for the sale.
- Prospects don’t care about your company, your brand, your product (not yet), or any feature of your business. They care about their problems and how to solve them.
- A big issue in any business is breaking even on the marketing and advertising.
- It’s a lot easier to sell a $20 to $50 retail product to someone than it is to get them to commit to your more expensive product, service, or business opportunity.
- It’s always easier to sell to an existing customer than to sell to a cold contact.
- The benefit of marketing an information product is the high profit margin; typically ranging from 90% to 100%.
- People want to learn how to do something before they actually do it and are willing to pay for information rather than trying to figure it out themselves or go through long hours of research.
- People do not like to be sold, but they love to buy.
- Most successful businesses have figured out that getting people to shop is easy, as long as it’s their idea to buy.
- It’s much easier to bring people to your product or business opportunity by educating them on the benefits over time that it is to shove a bottle of vitamins in their face and say, “This is good for you. Buy it!”
- Long-term customers are people who make the buying decision on their own.
- Talking with your prospects about their pains and offering a solution from a consultative position is what you want to do in your sales process, starting with establishing a relationship and rapport.
- Whatever you retail as a front-end info product, make sure it is valued at 10 times what you sold it for.
- Your job is to offer your subscribers solutions even if they don’t become a client or distributor for your primary business. Give your customers options and let them decide.
- The simplest option is to promote an already existing high-ticket affiliate product, which they can pay you high commissions per sale.
- Bottom-line, whether you create your own products or leverage our products, you’ll want to monetize the people who may not be ready to join your team.
- Keep your emails generic, wrapped in stories, and content filled.
- You must first decide WHO you want to target and WHAT you want to sell them.
- You may want to take a different approach and target people who may potentially become product customers.
- People looking to make money have an employee mindset, while people looking to start a home business have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Not capturing visitor information is a HUGE gap. Over 90% of all online sales happen in the follow up.
- Everyone is unique, and the closer you get to offering the unique solutions to your prospect’s unique problem, the more likely they will become your customer.
- Your best target market consists of people who already buy or use your product or service or something similar.
- Once you’ve created a big enough online presence, you might find people that just want to join you. They won’t care what your opportunity is.
- It’s not about what you like. It’s about what works!
- In a good sales funnel, 90% of your revenue will come from building a relationship and trust with a list.
- 10% or less of visitors who find you will be ready to buy right away.
- It is the relationship you have with your list that will either make or break you.
- The advantage to promoting an inexpensive front-end product is that it puts less pressure on your prospect.
- Don’t forget that people like to buy and are looking for the resources to buy that will solve their problems.
Here are ten of the most important lessons I learned in the course.
- How to Build a List
- How to Create Capture Pages That Convert
- How to Generate Multiple Streams of Income
- How to Generate Leads for Free
- How to Use a Funded Proposal to Build Your Business
- How to Get People to Like, Know and Trust You
- How to Follow-up with People Automatically at the Push of a Button
- How to Make Money Even When People Don’t Join Your MLM Business
- How to Build a You, Inc. Business
- How to Carve Out a Piece of Internet Real Estate
TRY IT OUT RISK FREE
After reading this long review, I’m going to ask you to try it out. The course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you enjoy the course, you can also recommend it to your team or prospects and earn up to 90% of the selling price. You do have to purchase the course to become an affiliate. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can request a refund and get your money back!
*** Please note that the first time you see the course you can get it for $27. If you wait to buy it, the second time you visit the page it is $47.
In review, the Attraction Marketing Formula Course by Ferny Ceballos is a great course for anyone looking to use Attraction Marketing in their business. It’s loaded with great tips, easy to read, and a very good resource to add to your business library. If you haven’t tried it out yet you should.
What are your thoughts? What did you like about the course? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.