In this short article, I would like to share some success tips for Aloette Consultants. These are a few pointers I would like to give you to help you get better results in your Aloette Cosmetics business. Let’s get started.
1. Make a Commitment: If you want to succeed with Aloette, you must make a commitment that you will get started and won’t quit. At a bare bones minimum, you should commit to building your business for at least two years. I’ve found that all businesses take a couple years to get going. If you’re just going to “dabble with it” for 30 days or just try it out, save your money and don’t even get started.
2. Treat Your Business Seriously: Next, you must treat your Aloette business like a real business. That means that it needs to be a high priority in your life. You must schedule in time to work your business each week. You should also set up a home office, have a day planner, and work your business consistently each week, for at least 5-10 hours. Act as if you have $100k or more invested in your business and you will do well.
3. Talk to 2 People Each Day: To succeed in direct sales, you have to talk to people; lots of people. I highly recommend you talk to 2 people (minimum) each day about your products or business opportunity. You can prospect people, get referrals, work your warm market and advertise. The more people you talk to the better. You always want someone to share your products and business opportunity with. Without leads your business will die a quick death.
4. Get Business Cards: You need your own Aloette business card. When you meet people, you want to be able to give them your business card. This is another sign that you are serious about what you do. There are tons of places online to get quality, but fairly priced business cards. I suggest VistaPrint!
5. Create a Newsletter: Another tip for success with Aloette Cosmetics is to create a monthly newsletter. You can create a mailed newsletter or email newsletter that you send to your prospects, customers and team members each month. This keeps them up to date about your business, informs them of your offers and discounts, and generates more sales.
6. Study the Profession: You must be a student of your business. You should read books, listen to CDs, attend seminars and participate in Mastermind Calls to learn everything you can about the company and the industry. It also helps to study sales, communication, leadership and marketing books, too. Simply put, be a student of your business.
7. Find a Mentor: If possible, find a mentor in your upline. If your sponsor isn’t serious, keep searching upline until you find someone who has achieved success themselves and is willing to help you. Plug in to your mentor. Follow their training. Use their systems. This will help shorten your learning curve in the business.
8. Create a Business Plan: All businesses need a WRITTEN business plan. Create a simple 1-2 page business plan to grow your business. Keep it simple. Write down your goals, your unique selling proposition, your business building strategy, your marketing strategy and what your daily, weekly and monthly action steps are. Refer to your plan daily and treat it as a living, breathing document.
9. Be a Product of the Product: I shouldn’t even have to tell you this one, but be a product of the product. Be your own best customer and use all of the products yourself. Develop your own product story. Know the facts, features and benefits of each product. This will help you sell more!
10. Attend All Events: Make it a point to attend all company events. Go to the national convention. Get with your upline to find out when the local and regional training are scheduled to happen. Attend these events as well. This is a great place to learn new ideas, rub elbows with successful consultants, and build your enthusiasm. Get your team to attend these events with you.
These are some of my favorite Aloette Consultant Tips. If you study the top earners in the company, you will find that most of them follow this advice. If it works for them, I’m sure it will work for you too.
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below to share your favorite tips. I look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: Aloette Cosmetics is a registered trademark. I am in no way affiliated with the company.