Welcome to my 90 Day MLM Challenge page. The purpose of this page is to educate you about what a 90 Day MLM Challenge is and show you what type of results some people have achieved. Of course, individual results will always vary.
What is a 90 Day MLM Challenge?
A 90 Day MLM Challenge is a compressed, focused burst of energy in your network marketing business where you commit to working on income producing activities in your business 2-4 hours per day, every day, at least six days a week.
You take massive action and talk to 5 to 10 times more prospects than you normally would. It’s designed to create momentum and explosive growth in your business. Some people refer to it as a 90-Day MLM Blitz.
Why Should I Do a 90 Day MLM Challenge?
Almost every top earner in our industry credits their success to doing a 90-day blitz, or multiple blitzes. Yes, you want to be consistent and steady. That’s important. But, it’s also important to go “all in” for a few months to create the excitement and momentum, before you revert to the steady pace. The # 1 reason to do a 90 Day MLM Challenge is to create momentum, excitement and rapid growth.
90 Day Challenge Success Stories
I’ve facilitated 90 Day Blitzes for other people in the past. Here are some of their success stories.
Charles Holmes is a great motivator and is very knowledgeable in the MLM world. I learned what things are important to focus on in my business that will make me more money and what things are just time wasters. Chuck was there for me every step of the way and worked with me individually as needed. This challenge exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to working with Chuck again on my next challenge. Thank you.
Jessica Schmidt, Independent Rep YLEO
I just finished my second 90 Day MLM Challenge with Chuck Holmes and having him as a mentor for the challenge is definitely worth a lot more than small investment I made to take part in challenge. Chuck has been in the industry for many years and has learned a lot, he is more than happy to share with you what he’s learned building his business so that you can hopefully avoid some of the mistakes he’s made.
Taking part in the challenge has definitely helped me pinpoint some of my weaknesses in my effort to take my business to the next level and has helped me build momentum in my business by having to be active daily. I loved the weekly accountability calls where I had report my weekly activity and was able to hear what other challengers did to grow their business.
Having entrepreneurs from multiple MLM Companies was a great way for me to learn more about the industry and all the different ways I can grow my business. If you are a new struggling network marketer or even a seasoned network marketer and are ready to take your business to the next level I highly recommend a 90 day MLM Challenge with Chuck Holmes he is a great mentor and friend to have.
Vedra Moon, Work with Vedra
I discovered Charles Holmes’ (Chuck) 90 Day MLM Challenge on the internet and the moment I discovered it, I decided to join the next challenge which was taking place in a couple months.
The reason why I joined his 90 Day Challenge was because I needed someone to push me and keep me accountable. During this 90 Day Challenge, he inspired me, pushed me and encouraged me on a daily basis.
Every single day he was there to support me. He delivered more than expected. His dedication and commitment to support all the group members in his 90 Day Challenge and sharing his knowledge and wisdom generously was an extraordinary experience.
During the challenge I discovered how beneficial it was for me to participate. It has helped me stay on course and take my business seriously. I spoke to 192 people during the challenge which resulted in 39 new customers and 8 sign ups. My belief in my network marketing business has strengthened and I am deeply grateful for all his support. I highly recommend you to join him. You will be glad you did.
I am looking forward to join his next challenge which I know will take my business to the next level. Thanks Chuck! You have been a great leader with a tremendous amount of support. Your knowledge and support made a huge difference in both my personal development and my business development. Thank you again.”
Dildar Rana, Forever Living Products Rep
I have recently had the honor to complete a 90 Day MLM Challenge with Charles Holmes. It was so nice to have someone supporting me and guiding me while building my network marketing business. I had the ability to watch podcasts and YouTube videos that were posted for those of us doing the challenge that I would not have come across myself, and I also go to read blog posts about building my business and being my own boss. I discovered that I was spending a lot of time on tasks that were not profitable and changed my focus to use my time better. I accomplished several of my original goals and I can’t wait to start the next challenge to complete that list! If you have the chance to be mentored by Charles Holmes, don’t let it pass you by.
Stephanie Fischer, Independent Rep YLEO
I had the opportunity to participate in a 90 day business growth challenge hosted by Charles Holmes. Although I did not achieve my original goal I learned so much about myself and how I run my business better. It was eye opening, acknowledging that many of my habits were good, but learning so many other skills and habits I now have because of the information Charles shared.
Every morning while on my treadmill, I was inspired by You Tube videos, posts and info that Charles himself created and other little nuggets he found and shared with us! I am a stronger, wiser business woman and team leader because of this challenge. I grew on a personal level as well. If you get the chance to be mentored by Charles Holmes jump in with both feet. It will be life changing on so many levels. I’ve got the momentum and I’m not stopping. Can’t wait to do another challenge with Charles. Thank you for this life changing experience.
Debbie Maddock Hill, Independent YELO Rep
Recently, I participated in a 90 Day MLM Challenge provided by Charles Holmes. With a 35 plus year background in the sales industry I had no idea what MLM was about nor did I realize that the company I was already purchasing products from and loved provided me with a network marketing opportunity.
During the 90 Day Challenge, Charles taught me how take my knowledge and background to a whole new level. With determination, patience, persistence, and consistency I was able to increase my team by over 600% growth during this 90 day challenge with 22 personally enrolled distributors. Charles provides excellent information and encouragement that I strongly recommend to anyone who is looking to go into business. Thanks to Charles Holmes I am on my way to finding new opportunities that I never dreamed were possible.
Brenda Miller, Independent YLEO rep
“I took up the challenge that Charles Homes promoted in his networking circle, and I am so glad I did! It was 90 days of focused accountability and activity. Charles was great to work with and always went the extra mile, sharing plenty of quality content. I highly recommend working with Charles and know you will be a richer person because of it.”
Kathy Howell, Independent Asea Rep
My Recent 90-Day Challenge
I just finished another 90-Day MLM Challenge personally. It wasn’t my best one yet, but the results were still good.
Dates: Jan 1 – Mar 31, 2021
Here is the breakdown of my goals and actual results.
- Goal: Mail 5,000 postcards. I mailed 5,644 postcards.
- Goal: Mail 1,000 flyers. I mailed 1,587 flyers.
- Goal: Send 450 handwritten notes. I mailed 456 handwritten notes.
- Goal: Publish 60 podcasts. I published 1 podcast.
- Goal: Publish 60 new videos. I published 4 videos for YouTube.
- Goal: Publish 30 blog posts. I published 15 blog posts.
- Goal: Read 12 books. I read 4 books.
- Goal: Personally enroll 2,000 new PEMs (free accounts). I enrolled 593 new PEMs.
- Goal: Have 100 new PEMs (who joined during the challenge) place an order. I had 64 new PEMs order.
- Goal: Generate 4,500 leads. I generated 2,600 leads.
If you do the math, about 1 in 4.4 leads became a PEM and about 1 in 9 PEMs (free account) placed an order.
In a nutshell, about 1 in 40 people who became a lead, became a paying customer or distributor.
This was one of my least productive 90-day challenges, but I am still happy with the results. I averaged 21+ new sign ups per month who ordered. I am going to double down and do another 90-day challenge but with a different daily mode of operations.
My 90-Day MLM Blitz Results
I’d like to take a moment and share my 90-Day Blitz results in my new business. As a quick disclaimer, individual results will vary. My results are not typical.
I joined HB Naturals on May 7, 2019. I was 100% all in from the moment I signed up. In fact, I started my 90-Day Blitz the same day I joined the company.
I set just THREE 90-day goals.
- Earn at least $25,000
- Have a team of 10,000 people
- Sponsor at least 1,000 people
I am happy to say that I surpassed all three of those goals.
At the end of the 90-days (August 5th), this is what I achieved.
- Surpassed $25k in earnings
- Had a team of 12,281 people
- Sponsored 1,500+ people personally between my two accounts (wife and I)
My 90-Day Challenge Schedule
Business Hours: Mon – Saturday (12-hours per day)
Primary Goal: Generate 15-20 New Free Signups Daily
_____ Have minimum 50 conversations daily with new prospects (Facebook messenger, email, text, phone, etc.)
_____ Invest $50 daily in paid advertising (Craigslist ads, PPC, solo ads, safelists, etc.)
_____ Follow up with 30 people daily
_____ Talk with 10 team members daily
_____ Publish 2 pcs of content daily (video, article, podcast, blog post, guest article, etc.)
_____ 15-minutes of personal development daily
_____ Talk with coach daily
*** My schedule was way more aggressive than most people are willing to do (or can do). That’s okay. Don’t compare yourself to me. Just set goals and create a schedule that works for you.
Here are a few lessons I learned during my 90-Day MLM Blitz that I would like to share with you.
# 1: Speed is Key
MLM Businesses are much easier to build quickly, than doing it slowly. Yes, slow and steady is better than doing nothing at all, but if you really want to succeed, you need to do a 90-Day Blitz. The faster you approach more people the quicker your business will grow.
# 2: All Out Massive Action
From day one I was all in. No dabbling. No second guessing myself. I’ve done more in this 90-days than in any other 90-day period during my 17-year MLM Career. On average, I shared my link with 50+ people a day, six days a week. I didn’t care who joined and who didn’t. I just wanted to make as many exposures as possible as quickly as possible.
# 3: Timing is Everything
You must join the right company at the right time. Timing is everything. Yes, you can succeed or fail in any company, but when you work with an under the radar company most people have never heard of, I believe it is a much easier build than working with an older, established company that everyone has heard of before.
# 4: Look for Talented People
I did not build my team by myself. Yes, I did recruit a lot of people, but I also looked for QUALITY people. I attracted several great leaders who built big teams themselves. This is a team sport, and no one builds a big team all by themselves.
# 5: Set Big Goals
I set big goals. I set big goals that I knew I would not achieve UNLESS I was all in. I stretched myself and forced myself to get out of my own way and get out of my own comfort zone. I had a goal that I would share my link with no less than 50 people a day, every day, six days a week.
Tips for Success & Considerations
After doing several 90 Day Challenges during my own career, here are a few tips for success.
# 1: Plan & Promote Your Challenge
Don’t just wake up one day and say I’m going to do a 90-Day Challenge starting tomorrow. Instead, set a date at least one month out. That way you have time to mentally prepare for it, to determine your goals and strategy, and most importantly, so you have time to promote it to your team members.
# 2: Start with a Smaller Timeframe First
I’ve found that most people can’t stick with a 90-Day Challenge. Most people normally fizzle out and quit by day 10 or Day 14. What I suggest you do is start with a 3 Day Challenge first. Then do a 7-Day Challenge. Then do a 14-Day Challenge. Keep working your way up until you know you have the self-discipline to finish what you start.
# 3: Set Written Goals
You must have written goals for your 90-Day MLM Challenge. What exactly do you want to accomplish? You want to focus on things you can control, so your goals should be based around:
- How many hours per day will you work?
- How many people will you approach?
- How many presentations will you give?
Keep in mind that everything else is out of your control. For example, you can’t control who joins or who buys products from you.
# 4: Have a Daily Action Plan & Work Schedule
It’s vital that you have a daily work schedule. You must know at what times you will work your business each day, what days of the week you will work, and you must know what tasks you will focus on each day. I suggest you plan out your week every Sunday night. Take out a day planner and create your work schedule.
# 5: Finish What You Start
No matter how good, or bad, your results are, you must finish what you start. Good things take time. Have patience and stay steadfast. Things will not go exactly as planned. From personal experience, I’ve found it takes about 30-days to really get things going and if you stay at it, by day 60 momentum will kick in.
# 6: Team Up with a Friend
These challenges work best when you do them with a friend. Team up with your upline, downline, crossline, or anyone else who will do a challenge with you. This will be your accountability partner. The more people you can get to participate the better.
# 7: Celebrate Your Success
It’s vital that you celebrate your success. At the end of your challenge, regardless of your results, take your spouse out to dinner or do something fun with your accountability partner.
List of Daily Tasks You Can Do During a 90 Day Challenge
Participating in a 90-day MLM challenge can be an excellent way to boost your network marketing business. Here’s a list of 100 tasks you can consider during this challenge:
- Create a detailed business plan.
- Set clear and measurable goals.
- Identify your target audience.
- Develop a strong personal brand.
- Update your LinkedIn profile.
- Attend local networking events.
- Host a virtual MLM party.
- Reach out to friends and family for support.
- Write a blog post about your MLM products.
- Create engaging social media profiles.
- Share your MLM success story.
- Connect with industry influencers.
- Create an email marketing campaign.
- Conduct market research.
- Offer free webinars or workshops.
- Create an MLM-specific website.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Attend MLM training webinars.
- Join a mastermind group.
- Organize a local MLM meetup.
- Offer free consultations.
- Send handwritten thank-you notes to customers.
- Post daily on social media.
- Share testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Create and share infographics.
- Run Facebook ads.
- Launch an Instagram marketing campaign.
- Send personalized video messages.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Offer exclusive promotions for your team.
- Create a weekly newsletter.
- Participate in online forums.
- Collaborate with fellow MLM distributors.
- Host a charity event.
- Run a referral program.
- Set up an affiliate marketing system.
- Attend industry conferences.
- Share educational content.
- Create product demonstration videos.
- Write guest posts for relevant blogs.
- Engage in follow-up calls.
- Start a podcast.
- Create a content calendar.
- Run a social media contest.
- Conduct one-on-one consultations.
- Invest in professional development.
- Send handwritten birthday cards to customers.
- Create a product comparison guide.
- Offer a money-back guarantee.
- Optimize your website for SEO.
- Host a virtual launch party.
- Develop a lead magnet.
- Use chatbots on your website.
- Offer a loyalty program.
- Conduct market analysis.
- Join local business organizations.
- Attend trade shows.
- Write a press release.
- Develop a referral partnership.
- Send personalized direct mail.
- Create a customer feedback survey.
- Attend networking lunches.
- Start a Facebook group for your team.
- Run Google Ads campaigns.
- Launch a TikTok account.
- Share success stories from your team.
- Create a social media content calendar.
- Conduct A/B testing for marketing materials.
- Optimize your email signature.
- Develop a video marketing strategy.
- Share behind-the-scenes content.
- Collaborate with micro-influencers.
- Offer product bundles.
- Implement a customer loyalty program.
- Host a virtual coffee chat.
- Create a referral contest.
- Develop a local marketing campaign.
- Run Instagram Stories ads.
- Share user-generated content.
- Offer a free eBook.
- Attend online workshops.
- Collaborate with local businesses.
- Develop a customer onboarding process.
- Run a targeted LinkedIn ad campaign.
- Create a LinkedIn group.
- Offer exclusive discounts.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Optimize your website’s landing pages.
- Create a FAQ section on your website.
- Host a giveaway on social media.
- Run Pinterest advertising campaigns.
- Share case studies.
- Attend virtual trade shows.
- Launch a Twitter account.
- Host a virtual open house.
- Offer free samples to potential customers.
- Develop a content repurposing strategy.
- Participate in online Q&A sessions.
- Create a referral tree.
- Celebrate small milestones and achievements.
Remember, the key to success in MLM is consistency and perseverance. Adapt these tasks to your specific business model and goals to make the most of your 90-day challenge.
In review, these are my thoughts and experience with doing a 90 Day MLM Challenge. The bottom line is that doing a challenge of your own is the FASTEST way to explode your network marketing business.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree or disagree with me? What has your experience been like doing a 90 Day MLM Challenge? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.