5 Tips to Get More Referrals for Your MLM Business

Referrals are the lifeblood of every business, especially your network marketing business.  If you are building your business the right way, you should get AT LEAST two referrals

Please Share Our Content If You Enjoyed It:


Chuck Holmes is a Network Marketing Professional, author, and blogger. He's been in the industry since 2002. He is one of the top producers in his network marketing company. He is happily married and lives in Florida with his beautiful wife, Rachel. He enjoys flea markets, reading, writing, walking, fishing and funny movies. You can call Chuck during business hours at (352) 503-4816 EST or you can email him at chuck@onlinemlmcommunity.com.

8 thoughts on “5 Tips to Get More Referrals for Your MLM Business

  1. I’m going to have to agree with the rest, loved your take on the golden rule. Most people don’t treat themselves very well to to treat someone better than they expect is best. Asking for a referral is one of my biggest challenges. Time to step up my game and start asking for them. Thanks for the reminder!!

  2. Great post! I agree with all your points, especially number one, the golden rule. Of course, I think this applies to all of life. But in network marketing, while selling, while recruiting, whatever you are doing, always treat others the way you would want to be treated.

    • You can’t go wrong by treating people well. It just makes good business sense.

  3. I enjoyed reading this article about getting more referrals for your MLM business. I chuckled over The Golden Rule; I loved your slant – treat others as you would your mother. That hits home, doesn’t it? So many times we try to treat others well, but do we really treat them THAT well? Probably not. Being a professional is something people sometimes forget, too. It’s easy in our busy world to be abrupt (slightly rude) which is definitely unprofessional. Thanks for such great reminders. These are all good ideas for generating referrals!

    • Look at what successful sales professionals do and model their behavior. Focus on connecting people and over-delivering. Do what the top 1% do, not what the other 99% do.

  4. These are some basic, but great tips. Many of which can be forgotten quickly.

    I recommend writing them down or printing them and taping them on your refrigerator, rear view mirror, or any other place where you will read them often.

    The Golden Rule is so very important. If we treat others with respect, it will come back. Some people make it very difficult, but trust me, respect them and they will you in the long run. I once made a cold call in which a very old gentleman called me names that I dare not mention here. He cussed me out for nearly five minutes, but I stayed respectful with him. That same man called me back several days later and apologized up and down. He was even crying and asked for my forgiveness. I visited him the next day and discovered why he was so angry. His wife had just died and he had no insurance on her. His church had helped him and he had felt he owed me a big apology. One year later the same gentleman called me and bought a house-full of windows. It never would have happened if I hadn’t followed the Golden Rule.

    Thanks for bringing that wonderful memory back to me.

    • Great story about staying true to the Golden Rule. It’s true, what goes around comes around.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *