What I want to do in this post is share my 2016 year in review for my MLM Business and my blog.
This is my favorite time of year. I like to take a few days each January and reflect on the past year. I take a close look at what worked, what didn’t work, and how I can improve.
I set goals for the upcoming year. I come up with a simple plan of attack.
I’m a numbers guy and I love to take a detailed look at the numbers, to see how my business has grown, and study trends.
Sometimes, it’s easy to get caught in the grind: the daily routine. Sometimes it’s hard to separate the minutia from the big picture.
Whenever I take the time to update these stats, I feel good about all that I accomplished. As you can see from the numbers below, hard work does pay off!
Although I won’t share my financials, my business nearly tripled this year, from the previous year. I feel good about that and I believe the best is yet to come.
I’ve always looked at my blog as a 10-year project. I’m about seven years into that journey and I’m excited about how my business is progressing
2016 Website Statistics
- We had 486,035 total visitors in 2016 compared to 322,211 in 2015 (51% growth)
- We had 385,449 unique visitors in 2016 compared to 250,339 in 2015 (54% growth)
- We had 668,951 page views in 2016 compared to 458,373 in 2015 (46% growth)
- We averaged 1,331.6 visitors per day in 2016 compared to 882.8 visitors per day in 2015 (51% growth)
- We averaged 1,056 unique visitors per day in 2016 compared to 685.9 in 2015 (54% growth)
- We averaged 1,832.7 page views per day in 2016 compared to 1,255.8 in 2015 (46% growth)
2016 Year in Review Misc. Stats
- We published 297 podcasts and had 60,694 total views/downloads
- We grew our private MLM Mastermind Group of Facebook from 677 new members in 2015 to 1,298 members in 2016
- We generated 5,436 leads, which consists of 4,219 leads for my MLM Boot Camp and 1,217 leads for my MLM Company
- We generated 3,454 leads for Elite Marketing Pro
- We published 286 pages of new content in 2016 compared to 365 pages of content in 2015
- I was one of the top earning affiliates in Elite Marketing Pro, formerly known as Magnetic Sponsoring®, I’ve been with this company since 2009. I really enjoy their training products, systems and community. This is a great primary or secondary income stream for network marketers.
- I launched a new postcard marketing system to help my team. In December 2016, I launched a new postcard marketing system where I provide free leads and free postcards to my team members. You can learn more about it here.
- I joined a new MLM Company – I kept my positions in my other two companies, but decided to focus on a new company in 2017. I believe this is the quiet giant, the right company at the right time. It offers organic and natural products. You can learn more about it here.
- I outsourced most of my content creation – My good friend Greg Boudonck has done most of the writing for me for this blog in 2016. He will continue to do so in 2017, although I will write a few posts of my own each month as well.
- I created about ten new digital products and training courses to sell on this website. You can check them out in my online store.
- I deleted about 150 old pages, or combined them with other posts. I am trying to make all posts on this blog at least 2000 words and very high quality.
- My wife and I took buying trips to Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi and other states. We buy and sell antiques and enjoy going to yard sales, swap meets and thrift stores.
- I read 59 books this year. I will be doing a separate post with a breakdown of the titles. Stay tuned.
- I struggled with my health a bit. To be honest with you, I wasn’t as active this year as I wanted to be. I gained some weight, but have a plan to get back to my healthy lifestyle again in 2017. One of my major goals is to spend less time in front of my computer in 2017, and more time being active!
- I played fantasy football for the first time. I did a free league and ended up making it to the playoffs and earned third place. I really enjoyed it.
Most Popular Website Content in 2016
It always surprises me what pages are the most popular on this website. About 10 of my pages (out of nearly 1,400) bring in about HALF of my traffic. It’s absolutely crazy. To see which posts were the most popular in 2016, check out this post.
Goals for 2017
Here are my major goals for 2017 for my website and MLM Business.
- Add 120 new pages of content
- Update and redo 144 old pages
- Do 365 podcasts
- Grow traffic and income by 50%
My MLM Company
- Personally sponsor 100 people
- Have a team of 1,000 people
- Earn $60k with my new MLM Company
- Reach Diamond in the company by December 2017
*** Please keep in mind I joined this company in December 2016
I really want you to know that I appreciate you as a loyal website visitor here at OnlineMLMCommunity.com. Without you, I wouldn’t have a business and my website wouldn’t be anywhere near as successful as it currently is.
I hope that 2017 brings you happiness, good health, success, and prosperity. I hope you will continue to visit my website each day and share it with your team members. I’m glad you are part of our community. Have a Happy New Year.
How was your 2016? Leave a comment below to tell me some of the highlights of your 2016. I look forward to hearing from you.