Happy New Year! I love New Year’s Day. It’s a great time to set some big goals for the year ahead. It’s also a great time to reflect on the previous year and evaluate what’s working and what isn’t working well in our life and in our business.
2014 was a good year for me. I definitely see my online businesses moving forward in the right direction! This is the start of year six of my ten year plan to complete financial freedom. I’m definitely excited about finishing these last five years strong and reaching my goals.
What I’d like to do in this post is share some of my highlights for OnlineMLMCommunity.com for 2014. I’m not doing this to brag. Instead, I want to share my victories and defeats with you, since you are a big part of my journey.
Milestones for 2014 for OnlineMLMCommunity.com
We saw some great success in 2014. Here are a few of our big achievements:
- In 2014 we had 191,342 visitors, 150,165 unique visitors, and 278,807 page views; a 300% growth from the previous year
- I generated 4,111 leads, which consists of 2,974 leads for my MLM Boot Camp, 317 weight loss leads, 624 leads for my business opportunity and and 196 leads for my mailing list
- We received 3,006 blog comments
- We started a private MLM Mastermind Group of Facebook and added 296 new members
- We created a brand new Facebook fan page
- We added approximately 34 videos to our YouTube Channel
- We started our own “The MLM Student” podcast
- We created 6 pages and 365 blog posts for a total of 371 new pages of content
- I joined a new business opportunity in May 2014 and personally sponsored 33 people between May and December
Goals for 2015
- Add 305 new pages of content; reach 1090 pages
- Have 4500 email subscribers and 600 mailing list subscribers
- Have 600 people in my private Mastermind Group, 1k Facebook fans, and 1k followers on Twitter
- Create 4 new information products to sell on website
- Have 300k unique visitors and 600k page views
- Publish 52 podcasts and create 52 videos
- Reach 10k blog comments
- Personally sponsor 52 new people into my business
2014 was a great year for my personal life. Here are some of the highlights of my year:
- Spent the entire month of July with my son, Devant
- Traveled to many yard sales and flea markets with my wife in search of treasure
- Was a full time college student the whole year
- Had a great year selling on eBay
- I lost approximately 20 pounds
I really want you to know that I appreciate you as a loyal website visitor here at OnlineMLMCommunity.com. Without you, I wouldn’t have a business and my website wouldn’t be anywhere near as successful as it currently is. I hope that 2015 brings you joy, success, and prosperity. And I hope you will continue to visit my website each day and share it with your peers. I’m glad you are part of our community. Have a Happy New Year.
How was your year? Leave a comment below to tell me some of the highlights of your 2014. I look forward to hearing from you.