I love January 1st. It allows us (if we let it) to reflect on the past year and set goals for the upcoming year. It’s a great time to figure out what is working, what isn’t working and then to make some changes in our life and/or business.
2013 was a roller coaster ride for my network marketing and online business, filled with ups and downs. I decided to convert my Site Build It website to a WordPress blog (this site). I knew this would be a 2-4 year project, so I still have a lot of work ahead of me. I hope to be done doing that by the end of 2017 (at the latest).
What I’d like to do in this post is share some of my highlights for OnlineMLMCommunity.com for 2013. I don’t say any of these things to brag. Instead, I simply want to share this with our community of friends, business associates and family.
Milestones for 2013 for OnlineMLMCommunity.com
We saw some great success in 2013. Here are a few of our big achievements.
- We launched our website in April 2013!
- In 2013 we had 66,427 visitors, 55,778 unique visitors and 144,907 page views. Not bad considering we were only around for the last eight months of the year
- We received 2,836 blog comments
- We now have over 9200 Facebook fans
- We launched our own YouTube Channel
- We created 34 pages and 380 blog posts for a total of 414 new pages of content
- We published two KINDLE books!
- I joined a new business opportunity and started promoting it!
What’s Ahead in 2014?
I have some big goals for 2014. Here are a few of my business goals for 2014.
- Create 506 pages of new content
- Create 3 new products to sell in my store
- Add 100 new videos on YouTube Channel
- Focus on direct mail and take my business offline
- Focus on building my business opportunity!
2013 was a great year for my family and business. Here are some of the highlights of my year:
- Spent the month of July with my son, Devant
- Traveled to many yard sales and flea markets in search of treasure
- Started working on new college degree (eBusiness)
- Put a new roof on our house and painted it
- Ran approximately 200+ miles
- Read more than 50 books
- Sold more than 1200 things on eBay!
- Wrote and published several books
I really want you to know that I appreciate you as a loyal website visitor here at OnlineMLMCommunity.com. Without you, I wouldn’t have a business and my website wouldn’t be anywhere near as successful as it currently is. I hope that 2014 brings you joy, success, and prosperity. And I hope you will continue to visit my website each day and share it with your peers. I’m glad you are part of our community. Have a happy New Year.