What are the top 4 MLM cell phone companies? After doing some research online, I found four network marketing companies that specialize in cell phones: ACN, 5Linx, Lightyear Wireless and Solavie Mobile. Although there might be some other MLM Companies that offer cell phone services, I couldn’t find any additional companies.
Please note that most MLM cell phone companies sell cell phones and monthly plans. Some even offer other products and services, such as landline phones or business phones. In the paragraphs below I will share a little bit of information about each of these four MLM cell phone companies and provide some additional tips for you to consider.
- ACN: ACN is a direct sales company specializing in telecommunications. They offer landline and cell phone services in most states. Their plans start from just $24.99 per month. They offer video phones and even have plans for businesses.
- Lightyear Wireless: They have plan with unlimited text and data. From what I read they offer 4G. From looking at their website it looks like they are available in about 30 states. They offer personal and business accounts.
- 5Linx – This company sells plans by some of the leading providers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Nextel. They also sell cell phones and cell phone accessories. To the best of my knowledge they are resellers with these companies (please correct me if I am wrong).
- Solavei Mobile – Solavie Mobile offers a low cost monthly plan (cheapest I’ve found). You get unlimited data, text and voice calls on a 4G network. Also, there are no contracts so you can pay as you go.
***** I have not quoted their rates on this page, because rates do change from time to time. Please visit the company’s respective website to learn more about their current services offered and current rates.
Should you join one of the five MLM cell phone companies mentioned above? That depends. If you enjoy selling cell phones you should consider joining a network marketing cell phone company. However, you must do your due diligence first. You should research the products and monthly plans with each MLM company and see if they are competitive with the leading cell phone companies such as Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T.
You should do your research first because you need to find out if a company’s products and services offer a real value for its customers. Simply put, if the plans and rates aren’t competitive with other carriers, it makes no sense to use their service or sell it. They don’t have to be the cheapest plan available, but they should be competitive.
Why should you join a MLM cell phone company? Here are a few reasons I can think of:
- Most people have a cell phone. That means that cell phones are a high demand product.
- Most people upgrade their cell phones every two to three years.
- Cell phones can provide you a residual income because your customers will have a monthly bill each month.
- Most people are very loyal to their cell phone provider and stay with the same cell phone company for a long period of time.
- For most folks, having and keeping a cell phone (and service) is a top priority
- Cell phone services are a much easier sell than potions, lotions and magic pills
- Most people already have a monthly cell phone bill, so they are used to paying for it, whereas most people are not currently spending money on secret potions, lotions and magic pills
- Most people consider a cell phone service a NEED, not a luxury item
If you decide to join one of the leading MLM cell phone companies, you should look for a successful sponsor. Ideally, you want someone who has achieved a great amount of success with that company and is willing to help teach you the ropes. You want someone who can teach you how to generate leads and how to market your products and services to others. Try to find someone who is a top 1% earner in the company. Don’t just team up with the first distributor you meet. Who you work with is very important.
Like any network marketing business opportunity, your success depends upon your ability to market and sell the products, and your ability to recruit others. If you are good at selling and recruiting, you can succeed with any type of MLM business.
In conclusion, MLM cell phone companies provide a lucrative opportunity for anyone who enjoys selling and recruiting. If you love technology, you should consider joining a successful network marketing cell phone company. I suggest you start out as a customer for the first few months to make sure the services are good and provide a real value.
Once you do that, team up with a successful distributor who can teach you the basics about network marketing. Finally, you need to spend most of your time selling the products and services (getting customers) and recruiting other distributors into your sales organization. Do this for a few short years and there is no doubt in my mind that you could supplement or replace your full-time income.
On a side note, I would love to hear from you. What is your favorite MLM cell phone company? Why? What products and services do they offer and what made you choose the company? Just leave a comment to this post to share your thoughts.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. All names are registered trademarks. Before you purchase any of these plans, please do your homework to make sure you are getting a competitive rate and quality service. This article is for educational purposes only.