What are the top 10 MLM Juice Companies? Let me start by telling you that there are probably hundreds of different network marketing companies that sell some type of secret juice. I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t know every single MLM Company that sells juice. And even if I did, new companies open up every month, so it’s hard to keep up.
For the purpose of this article, I’m going to discuss the top 10 MLM Juice Companies as I see it. This list is from my own research online. The companies are listed in no particular order. If I left your company off the list, leave a comment and let me know about it.
1. Xango: Xango is one of the largest network marketing companies around. They specialize in mangosteen juice. Their leading product is the Xango mangosteen juice, which contains xanthones. According to the company’s website, the xanthones help improve your health, such as respiratory health, joint health, immune health, and intestinal health. Xango offers tons of other health related and personal care items, too.
2. Monavie: The Mona Vie Active juice is very popular juice made of acai berries. A few years back, the acai berries took the world by storm. Their product contains 19 body-beneficial fruits and glucosamine. It also helps against cellular oxidation. The company offers several other juices and personal care products.
3. ViaViente: The ViaViente Juice is quite popular. They currently sell the juice in more than 26 countries. According to the company website, ViaViente is an Anti-Oxidant rich blend of natural whole fruit purees that is formulated to support optimum health. Each bottle contains grape, apple, blueberry, bilberry, lycium fruit, pomegranate, elderberry, cranberry, noni, prune, aloe vera, resveratrol, and lots of minerals. To the best of my knowledge, the company only offers one product, which would make them the only company on this list that ONLY sells juices.
4. Vemma: Vemma is a liquid nutrition company. They have several different juice products, such as Vemma Premix, Vemma Premium, Verve and Thirst. These different juices include healthy energy drinks and mangosteen juices. The company gets lots of positive reviews for the taste and quality of their juices.
5. Freelife: This is one of the older and more established companies on my list of top 10 MLM Juice Companies. Free Life International sells the Himalayan Goji Juice. This product is made from Lycium barbarum. While there have been some scandals about the juice on television, there are also thousands of positive testimonials online.
6. ExFuze: The ExFuze Seven juice comes in a variety of different choices. Some of the ingredients include Gac, Acai, Goji, Noni, Mangosteen, and Fucoidan. According to the company’s website, it helps metabolize carbs, proteins and fats into energizing fuels. It also gives sustained endurance and improved oxygen uptake, among many other things. One bottle retails for about $40. It is also BSCG certified. The company also offers a variety of other products.
7. Yoli: Yoli has a popular anti-oxidant drink called TRUTH. According to their website, TRUTH is an all natural super-fruits, vitamin, mineral, enzyme/probiotic and phytonutrient formula containing LIVE, ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. Of course, there are many other products to choose from too.
8. Tahitian Noni: The Juice Plus Tahitian Noni Juice is very popular. Each serving provides 30 mg of bioactive iridoids per 60 mL serving as well as more than 150 nutrients – including various vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, alkaloids, enzymes, and antioxidants – that all help to contribute to a healthier body. The distributor costs is approximately $32 per bottle. To the best of my knowledge, this is the oldest company on the list (40+ years old).
9. Limu Plus: They are a health and wellness network marketing company that has the Limu Original juice, which is made of seaweed, and is considered a super-food. They offer other health related products as well.
10. Zija: Zija is another MLM Juice Company that offers powder drinks and a variety of other products.
NOTE: As a side note, I have never tried any of these products and have never been affiliated with any of these companies myself. You can learn more about these MLM juice companies by visiting their respective company’s website. All names are registered trademarks. None of these products have been evaluated by the FDA.
Tips for Success
In terms of sales, these are some of the larger MLM juice companies. I’m not going to claim that one company or one product is better than another. I’ll leave that for you to decide. But please don’t think this list is exclusive. There are many other MLM juice companies to choose from.
What I like most about MLM juice companies is that they have a consumable product that gets used up each month and is reordered month after month. That can lead to repeat sales and residual income. Additionally, many of the products are very high quality and offer lots of health benefits.
The major downside of choosing a network marketing juice company is that the juices are normally quite expensive. Most juices on my list sell for $30 to $50 (or more) per bottle. I’m not claiming that they aren’t worth it. But, it might be difficult to convince some consumers who can buy a bottle of juice at the supermarket for $4 that your product is a good deal. Also, most of these juices would be considered a luxury item, not something that most people HAVE to HAVE.
When evaluating the different MLM juice companies, it’s extremely important to try out the products first. Ideally, you want a product that you like and believe in. More importantly, the product must be reasonably priced, even at the retail price. Simply put, it must offer a good value for retail customers. If it doesn’t do that, you will struggle to get many sales. Also, it helps if the product tastes good. If something doesn’t taste good, few people will buy it, even if it is loaded with healthy ingredients.
In conclusion, there are many different MLM Juice Companies in our market place today. If you are considering partnering up with a MLM Juice Company, you should do your due diligence first. The best thing to do is to start as a customer until you can find a juice product that offers real value for its customers.
In other words, the product must be high quality, reasonably priced, taste good, and have a high perceived value to the customer, not just distributors. Once you find a juice product and company you are passionate about, you could join that company as a distributor and start building your business.
What are your thoughts? What is your favorite MLM Juice Company? Why do you like most about the company’s product line. Please leave a comment to share your thoughts with the rest of our community. I look forward to hearing from you.
Articles You Might Enjoy
Charles (Chuck) Holmes
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Learn More About My Online Marketing & Lead Generation System
# 2 Learn More About My MLM Company
# 3 Learn How to Make Money Online from an Internet Millionaire
Office Phone: (352) 503-4816