What are the most popular MLM jewelry companies? Within the network marketing and direct sales world, there are plenty of companies that specialize in jewelry. I’d bet there are at least 50 different direct sales companies that sell jewelry.
For the purpose of this article, I’m going to cover the top 10 MLM Jewelry Companies as I see it. Please note that I am not affiliated with ANY of these companies. They are listed in no particular order.
1. Silpada Designs – This is a great jewelry company with a fine reputation for producing quality fashion and handcrafted jewelry. They are a company by women for women. The company launched back in 1997.
2. Vantel Pearls – This is another great company specializing in pearl jewelry. This company is really neat because customers can purchase oysters from the consultant and find their own pearls.
3. Cookie Lee – Cookie Lee is a great company specializing in affordable fashion jewelry. They offer costume jewelry and sterling silver items.
4. Jewels by Park Lane – They make very nice fashion jewelry that looks great.
5. Traci Lynn Jewelry – Traci Lynn Jewelry is jewelry for African American women (mostly). They offer a great retail markup and unique product line.
6. Lia Sophia – Lia Sophia makes fashion jewelry that is in demand and reasonably priced.
7. Nikken – Most people wouldn’t think of them as a jewelry company, but they do offer lots of magnetic jewelry.
8. Guy and Eva – Another new MLM Jewelry Company launched in 2009 that is growing quickly.
9. Bella Beads – This company offers some awesome beads and jewelry you can purchase.
10. Stella & Dot – This company has a good reputation and has been around a while. Check them out.
***** You can visit any of these company’s websites to learn more about them. I am not affiliated with any of these companies. All names are registered trademarks.
These are some of the well established MLM Companies with a good reputation and plenty of market-share. But there are many, many other MLM jewelry companies, too. So, if you don’t see your company on this list, don’t fret. You can do a search online to find more companies to choose from.
Things to Think About
Your key to success is to find a MLM Jewelry Company with a great product line, fair compensation plan, a great reputation, and great training.
I suggest you start out as a customer first and try out the products. If you like the product line, and they are a good price, even at the suggested retail price, you should consider joining the company as a distributor. If you do decide to partner up with a company, make sure you find a successful sponsor who can help you out.
Should you partner up with any of the MLM jewelry companies? That really depends. If you already make and sell your own jewelry, I would stick with that. Or, if you like to sell vintage jewelry on eBay or Etsy, that is another good option.
That being said, these jewelry companies are a great fit for some people. My best advice is to be an educated and informed person. Evaluate your options. Do your research. And then make a decision that is best for you.
Tips for Success
The key to making money with these jewelry companies is to love the products and to learn how to sell. When I say sell, I’m not talking about being a fast talking, high pressure type of salesperson either. Instead, I’m talking about being a professional who knows and loves their product line.
Many top consultants sell their jewelry via in-home parties and events. This is a great way to introduce your products to potential customers. More importantly, people get to touch the jewelry and try it on first.
Another great way to make money with MLM jewelry companies is to share the catalogs with friends, coworkers, and family members. You are really only limited to your creativity. Find a method that works for you and stick with it.
The top producers combine recruiting and personal sales. This allows you to build a team of reps and earn an override off their sales. Plus, you can earn an immediate retail profit from your personal sales. If you want to make a large income with any of these companies, that’s what you will need to do: build a team and make lots of personal sales.
What to Look for in a MLM Jewelry Company
Here are a few things you should evaluate BEFORE you join a MLM Jewelry Company.
1. How long has the company been around? Ideally, you want a company that has been around at least five years, preferably much longer. Most new companies fail, so you want to team up with a company that is established and has been around awhile. I’m not knocking start up companies. I just prefer to work with established companies. The last thing you want to do is partner up with a company, work hard, build a big team and then have the company go out of business.
2. What type of market share does the company have? What are the annual sales for the company? How much has it grown during the past five years? Compare these numbers to other MLM Jewelry Companies and see how they compare.
3. How many reps are in your local area? Look through the yellow pages or do an online search. Are there already hundreds of reps in your local area? If so, consider finding a different company. You definitely don’t want to join a company that is saturated with competition.
4. How does the compensation plan work? Read the entire compensation plan. Find out how much of each sale gets paid back to distributors. Find out how big of a team you need to make $1k, $2k and $5k a month. Read the ins and outs and ask your potential sponsor any questions you might have.
5. What are the rules in the distributor agreement? Read the distributor agreement with a fine toothed comb! Does it have a non-compete clause? Does it have strict Internet policies? Make sure there is nothing in the distributor agreement that is shady or impractical. For example, if you want to build a website to sell the jewelry, but the company doesn’t allow it, then find another company!
6. What is the wholesale/retail markup? This is a big one. If you’re going to be selling a lot of jewelry yourself, you want a company that pays at least a 40% wholesale/retail markup, and preferably 50%.
7. Does the MLM Jewelry Company belong to the BBB and DSA? If the company is serious about its reputation, it will belong to the Better Business Bureau and Direct Selling Association. Make sure your company is affiliated with these two organizations.
8. What type of training is available? Find out what type of training the company provides to its distributors. Find out about distributor websites, conference calls, seminars and meetings, and training materials. You want to make sure you can get the training you need to succeed.
9. How much stuff is for sale on eBay and Amazon? Do a quick search on Amazon and eBay to make sure there isn’t too much product line for sale at a steep discount. This is a good sign of a high failure rate and it also hurts your chances of making sales to retail customers, especially if they can buy it online for a much cheaper price than you can sell it to them for.
10. What is the Company’s Reputation? My final piece of advice for evaluating MLM Jewelry Companies is to look at the reputation of the company. Do a search online and see what you can find negative about the company. Every company will have a few negative things written about it, but if you find page after page after page of negative stuff, look for a different MLM Jewelry Company to join.
This isn’t a conclusive list of questions, but it is a good starting point. Here’s a post I wrote about how to find the right MLM Company.
In conclusion, there are many great MLM Jewelry Companies in the direct sales and nework marketing industry. If you enjoy selling jewelry and socializing with other women, you should consider partnering up with a large network marketing or direct sales jewelry company as an independent distributor. It can be a great way to supplement your income or even provide a full-time income. Best of all, you can be your own boss and work from home.
On a side note, if you are currently involved with a MLM Jewelry Company, I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and experiences with the rest of our online community by leaving a comment below. Tell us how long you have been with the company, what level of success you have experienced, and what you love about the company. I look forward to reading your story.Best Regards,
Phone: (352) 503-4816
• Request my FREE CD "How to Find the Right MLM Company"
• Get a Free Copy of My eBook "The Secret MLM Website Strategy"
• Join My Team