What are the best Herbalife Marketing Tips I can share with you? Let me begin by telling you that Herbalife is one of the top 10 biggest and most successful multi-level marketing companies in the world. They have products that people want and need. Best of all, their products are priced competitively.
While many people earn six and seven figure incomes with Herbalife, it’s a proven fact that most people earn nothing. In my opinion, this has nothing to do with the company and everything to do with people’s ability to market the products. You see, marketing is the lifeblood of any business. When you have your own Herbalife business, your products are not your business. Instead, marketing your Herbalife products is your real business.
The only reason people fail with Herbalife is they are clueless about marketing. They don’t know how to get retail customers and sponsor distributors. If they knew how to do that, they would make money. Sadly, most sponsors are clueless about marketing too, so they don’t know how to help their new Herbalife distributors. Therefore, I want to share my top 10 Herablife Marketing Tips with you, so you can get better results in your business. They are listed in no particular order.
1. Look for Leaders: One of the best things you can do is keep your eye open for leaders. Look for people with an entrepreneurial background. Talk to realtors, sales professional and other entrepreneurs. Keep an eye open for people who have already achieved success in life. Also, look for folks who earn their living on commissions or merit based pay. These will be some of your best prospects.
2. Collect Business Cards: Rather than hand out your Herbalife business card to everyone you meet, you can get good at Herbalife Marketing by collecting other people’s business cards, and then follow up with them a couple days later. Get the other person talking about themselves and make a good first impression. After you get their business card, you can call them whenever you want to. If you simply give them your business card there’s a good chance they will never call you back.
3. Lead with the Products: Very few people are interested in a network marketing business opportunity. But most people are looking for a way to lose weight or improve their health. So lead with the products first and keep the door open for the business opportunity.
4. Ask for Referrals: A simple way to get more leads is to ask for leads from happy customers and distributors. If you treat people right, they will give you referrals. Try to get referrals from people who don’t join your team as a customer or distributor. Always ask people if they know anyone who would be interested in the products or business opportunity.
5. Use Online Marketing: Internet marketing is powerful. I recommend you create your own weight loss blog. Don’t mention the name Herbalife on your blog. Write blog posts every day. Build an online following and mention that you sell weight loss products. Let people who are interested contact you to learn more. You can also use email marketing and social media.
6. Wear the Button: Wearing the button is a great way to get leads. Some people might think it is silly, but it does work. Countless people have achieved success with Herbalife by wearing the button. The button will spark people’s curiosity. If they are interested, they will ask you questions: just what you want them to do.
7. Focus on People in Your Target Market Exclusively: This is one of my top Herbalife Marketing Tips. You have to understand that not everyone is a potential prospect. You can get much better results with your marketing efforts by focusing on people in your target market exclusively. You really have two target markets with Herbalife: customers and distributors. To get customers, focus on people who are health conscious and WANT to lose weight. You can find people like this at the gym, using diet plans, and people who buy food at health stores. For distributors, your target market is people actively looking to start a business or people already involved in network marketing. It’s not your unemployed, broke neighbor.
8. Get People to Call You First: Another great Herbalife Marketing Tip is to get people to call you first. Rather than you cold calling people or annoying people, it’s much more effective to get them to call you first. You can do this with paid advertising. When someone calls you they show you they are already interested. All you have to do is answer their questions and close them.
9. Start a Wellness or Weight Loss Newsletter: One great Herbalife Marketing Tip is to start your own wellness or weight loss newsletter. You can write your own newsletter once a week or once a month and build a subscriber list. In every issue, you can mention Herbalife or a Herbalife product. People who want to learn more will contact you or visit the link you provide in your newsletter. I call this “indirect selling.” It’s a very powerful way to sell.
10. Build Your List from Day One: From the first day you start Herbalife, you need to build a list. I’m not talking about a list of everyone you know either. Instead, you need to keep a database of everyone you EVER talk to about Herbalife. When you meet a prospect, add them to your list. If you can meet two people per day you will have a list of 730 names at the end of your first year in Herbalife. If you keep in touch with everyone you meet, many of these folks will eventually join your team as a customer or distributor. Just make sure that you keep in touch with everyone on your list at least once every 90 days. Send them an email, a letter or give them a call. This is probably the most important tip on this list.
Following my Top 10 Herbalife Marketing Tips will help you improve your Herbalife marketing efforts and grow your business. You simply need to develop a marketing plan, take massive action, learn from your mistakes and never quit. You won’t achieve success overnight, but if you get started and never quit, you will one day reach your goals. What are your thoughts?
Disclaimer: Herbalife is a registered trademark. I am in no way affiliated with the company.