Rolf Kipp Forever Living Products Top Producer

Rolf Kipp is a Double Diamond Manager with Forever Living Products.  To be quite frank with you, he is a legend in our industry.  Rolf is one of only a few people I can think of that has built a team of more than one million people.  And his team has more than two million distributors!  Chew on that for a moment.

I’ve always enjoyed studying successful people.  I’ve always admired their vision, their work ethic, and their desire to do something extraordinary.  Whenever I’m looking to learn something new or take my network marketing business to the next level, I like to study someone who has been there and done that.  Rolf Kipp is one of those people.

Rolf Kipp is the ultimate Forever Living Products and network marketing success story. Few distributors have ever achieved the type of success he has, regardless of which company they worked with. Here are a few quick facts about Rolf Kipp:

• According to several internet reports, he is the number 7 income earner in the entire network marketing industry, earning nearly six million euros per year
  • He is the number one Forever Living Products distributor in Europe
  • His largest monthly check with the company was 900,000 euros
  • It took him about a year and a half to get real serious about his business
  • He learned about Forever Living Products from his parents
  • He has more than 2 million distributors in his downline
  • He is a Double Diamond Manager with the company
  • He joined the company in 1995
  • He was born in 1964
  • He lives in Germany with his wife and children

I watched a few of his online videos. From what I can tell, he seems to be a very easy going guy with a huge vision for his business. Obviously, he is a sponsoring machine. He knows how to recruit, motivate and train successful Forever Living Products distributors.

More importantly, he has personally helped thousands of people achieve success with his company. He is an incredible leader with outstanding sales, leadership, motivation, communication and marketing skills. He speaks at company conventions and actively holds seminars and training sessions for his group.  His group is spread across many different countries in North America and Europe.

What’s fascinating is that he is still very active in his business!  That just shows his passion for helping people.

If you are new to the network marketing industry, you should spend some time studying leaders such as Rolf Kipp. A leader like Rolf can teach you all kinds of valuable network marketing skills. If you are considering joining Forever Living Products, this guy would make an awesome sponsor.

The Most Beautiful Business on Earth

Rolf Kipp authored his own book “The Most Beautiful Business on Earth.”  In his book he shares his journey to success in network marketing and he provides lots of training about the “mindset” and “action steps” you must follow to be successful in the Forever Living Products business.  I have not personally read the book yet myself, but have added it to my “must read” list.  Visit his website to learn more about his book.

In conclusion, Forever Living Products distributor Rolf Kipp is a legend in the network marketing industry. He is one of the most successful distributors in our industry of all time.  Do yourself a favor and do an Internet search about him, so you can learn more about him. You will be glad that you did.

Rolf KippOn a side note, if you have ever worked with FLP Double Diamond Manager Rolf Kipp personally, I would like to hear from you. Please tell us when you met him, how long you have worked with him, and how he helped you succeed.  Just leave a comment to this post to share your story.

Learn More About Rolf Kipp

Here are a few different ways that you can connect with Rolf to learn more about him and learn more about what he does.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Forever Living Products.  The name is a registered trademark. I have never met Rolf Kipp, nor is that is a paid endorsement.  This is just my opinion of the guy.

Comments

comments

22 thoughts on “Rolf Kipp Forever Living Products Top Producer

1. cliff k

Phenomenal narrative. Rolf Kipp stands out as one the pioneering MLM agents who cut though communicative, cartel and communication barriers to get to what they really deserve of their hard work. Again, two million people however much one may try to justify theoretically only appears as a mirage to some of the businesses network marketers engage in. Many hardworking marketers achieve minimal milestones, unlike Rolf Kipp due to lack in an entrepreneurial mind that he has chosen to adopt to. Kipp also happens to be a massively talented team builder and personnel developer. One of the things that really stand out on this chain is the company’s willingness and ability to build talent as opposed to continuous sourcing of already talented folk in conventional business.Great work there. I will surely read extensively on this guy to see how his ides can shape my business.

2. Sally

Here are some things I found out about Rolf Kipp.

1. He lives in Frankfurt, Germany
    2. He learned about FLP from his parents
    3. His biggest monthly check with the company was 900,000 Euro

3. Bryce

Rolf Kipp is the man. This guy has a team of nearly 2.2 million people and growing. I don’t know of any other network marketers that can say that.

4. Casey

This guy is really amazing. When you think about how big his team is (close to 2 million people) that’s no small feat, especially since he hasn’t been in the industry tool long. I think anyone could study Rolf Kipp and learn something from the guy.

5. Ryan

This guy has earned over $1 million in a single month. That is amazing. Rolf Kipp is the ultimate success story in Forever Living Products.

Not many reps can say they earned $1 million in a single month. Rolf Kipp is definitely one of those few. After all his team has nearly two million people on it, so he should be making the big bucks.

6. Alice

It’s hard to imagine how anyone could build a team with 2 million people on it. My team has 100 people on it and I have worked like a dog for the past 11 months!

7. Julie

Rolf Kipp is a great guy. I’ve been on his team for three years now and really learned a lot from him. He is an amazing leader and team builder.

8. Jason

I’m not in Forever Living, but I can tell you that Rolf Kipp is a legend in our industry. Anyone who can build a team of more than 2 million people obviously knows what they are doing.

I agree. I respect Rolf Kipp a lot myself because he put in the work and got results. He wasn’t an overnight success either. He worked his ass off and did what most people aren’t willing to do.

I have to say he’s quite impressive as a human being, not just as an MLM success story. Rolf wrote a book called “The Most Beautiful Business in the World,” and in it he describes his first meeting in the business. He talks about his interaction with an elderly lady and her daughter, and you get a sense immediately that he genuinely cares about people. I know that David Butler talks about perfecting skill sets as the key to success, but there is no way skill sets are enough. You have to have a true appreciation for human beings, where they are right now, and where they want to go.

I agree with you Amy. Rolf Kipp is a classy guy who is a true credit in our industry. I’ll have to check out his book “The Most Beautiful Business in the World.” Thanks for sharing.

10. Dave

I met Rolf Kipp about four years ago at a Forever Living Products conference. I was absolutely amazed at how humble this guy is, despite the success he has achieved with the company. It’s amazing that he has more than two million people in how dowline!

From what I’ve read about Rolf Kipp online I would have to agree with you. He is a humble, honest and straight forward guy with a huge burning desire to succeed. I’m glad you got the chance to meet him.

The goods Rolf and his distributors sell might not be the most interesting stuff but there’s no arguing with success that’s been proven time and time again. Studying Herr Kipp could teach anyone how to better vet their distributors when recruiting and sponsoring. Having great people working for you is crucial to the success of any business.

Good comments, James. Rolf Kipp is a legend with more than 2 million people on his team. He’s the “master” at recruiting and training a team of distributors. If I was to ever join FLP, I would look him up.