There are several types of calls known as a Herbalife call. In the paragraphs below, I want to share four types of calls you might make with your Herbalife business.
1. Three-Way Call: This is a popular type of Herbalife call where someone from your upline helps you three-way call your prospect. Typically, your upline will present the business opportunity to your prospect for you, while you listen to the conversation and learn the ropes. This is how most new distributors learn how to share the Herbalife business opportunity.
2. Herbalife Training Call: The company also offers weekly and monthly training calls. These are offered by the company and hosted by successful distributors who can teach you a variety of topics to include selling products, finding customers, how to sponsor, how to present the business opportunity, etc. In my opinion, the calls are very helpful and beneficial.
3. Presentation Call: This type of Herbalife call is when you call your prospect to share the business opportunity with them. A good presentation call will last 30-45 minutes. You need a simple agenda to follow.
4. Herbalife Prospecting Call: This is when you call leads, in order to find potential customers and distributors. You can purchase leads or generate leads on your own, and then give them a call. This can be effective if you have high quality leads. The purpose of a prospect call is to book an appointment, so you can conduct a presentation call at a future date.
As you can see there are many types of Herbalife calls. If you want to build a successful Herbalife business, you need to develop your phone skills. It’s probably the most important skill that you can develop, in order to succeed with your Herbalife business. Obviously, this won’t happen overnight. But, if you are committed, dedicated, and willing to learn, you can develop these skills in no time.Best Regards,
Phone: (352) 503-4816
• Request my FREE CD "How to Find the Right MLM Company"
• Get a Free Copy of My eBook "The Secret MLM Website Strategy"
• Join My Team